当前位置:首页 » 历年电影 » prankme电影2017mp4
扩展阅读
小师姐大电影 2023-08-31 22:05:11
十大禁播韩国电影 2023-08-31 22:05:02
一个外国电影木瓜 2023-08-31 22:04:55

prankme电影2017mp4

发布时间: 2023-08-13 12:52:12

① 跪求英语电影中俗语或者成语 带翻译 重点是要带出处!!!英语课急用~谢谢大神了!

1. I see. 我明白了。 ­2. I quit! 我不干了! ­3. Let go! 放手! ­4. Me too. 我也是。 ­5. My god!天哪! ­6. No way! 不行! ­7. Come on. 来吧(赶快) ­8. Hold on. 等一等。 ­9. I agree。 我同意。 ­10. Not bad. 还不错。 ­11. Not yet. 还没。 ­12. See you. 再见。 ­13. Shut up! 闭嘴! ­14. So long. 再见。 ­15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?) ­16. Allow me. 让我来。 ­17. Be quiet! 安静点! ­18. Cheer up! 振作起来! ­19. Good job! 做得好! ­20. Have fun! 玩得开心! ­21. How much? 多少钱? ­22. I'm full. 我饱了。 ­23. I'm home. 我回来了。 ­24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。 ­25. My treat. 我请客。 ­26. So do I. 我也一样。 ­27. This way。 这边请。 ­28. After you. 您先。 ­29. Bless you! 祝福你! ­30. Follow me. 跟我来。 ­31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!32. Good luck! 祝好运! 33. I decline! 我拒绝! ­34. I promise. 我保证。 ­35. Of course! 当然了!.Slow down! 慢点! ­37. Take care! 保重! ­38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。 ­39. Try again. 再试试。 ­40. Watch out! 当心。 ­41. What's up? 有什么事吗? ­42. Be careful! 注意! ­43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)! ­44. Don't move! 不许动! ­45. Guess what? 猜猜看? ­46. I doubt it 我怀疑。 ­47. I think so. 我也这么想。 ­48. I'm single. 我是单身贵族。 ­49. Keep it up! 坚持下去! ­50. Let me see.让我想想。 ­51. Never mind.不要紧。 ­52. No problem! 没问题! ­53. That's all! 就这样! ­54. Time is up. 时间快到了。 ­55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗? ­56. Count me on算上我。 ­57. Don't worry. 别担心。 ­58. Feel better? 好点了吗? ­59. I love you! 我爱你! ­60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。 ­61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗? ­62. That's neat. 这很好。 ­63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗? ­64. Do l have to 非做不可吗? ­65. He is my age. 他和我同岁。 ­66. Here you are. 给你。 ­67. No one knows . 没有人知道。 ­68. Take it easy. 别紧张。 ­69. What a pity! 太遗憾了! ­70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗? ­71. To be careful! 一定要小心! ­72.Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗? ­73. Help yourself. 别客气。 ­74. I'm on a diet. 我在节食。 ­75. Keep in Touch. 保持联络。 ­76. Time is money. 时间就是金钱。 ­77. Who's calling? 是哪一位? ­78. You did right. 你做得对。 ­79. You set me up! 你出卖我! ­80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗? ­81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心! ­82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,对不起。 ­83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我! ­84. How's it going? 怎么样? ­85. I have no idea. 我没有头绪。 ­86. I just made it! 我做到了! ­87. I'll see to it 我会留意的。 ­88. I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间! ­89. It's her field. 这是她的本行。 ­90. It's up to you. 由你决定。 ­91. Just wonderful! 简直太棒了! ­92. What about you? 你呢? ­93. You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。 ­94. You'rewelcome. 不客气。 ­95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕 ­96. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧! ­97. Congratulations! 祝贺你! ­
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。 ­
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。 ­
100. I'll fix you Up. 我会帮你打点的 ­
­
101. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。 ­
102. It's a fine day。 今天是个好天。 ­
103. So far,So good. 目前还不错。 ­
104. What time is it? 几点了? ­
105. You can make it! 你能做到! ­
106. Control yourself! 克制一下! ­
107. He came by train. 他乘火车来。 ­
108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。 ­
109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。 ­
110. How's everything? 一切还好吧? ­
111. I have no choice. 我别无选择。 ­
112. I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。 ­
113. I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。 ­
114. I'll try my best. 我尽力而为。 ­
115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。 ­
116. Long time no see! 好久不见! ­
117. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。 ­
118. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。 ­
119. We're all for it. 我们全都同意。 ­
120. What a good deal! 真便宜! ­
121. What should I do? 我该怎么办? ­
122. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃! ­
123. You have my word. 我保证。 ­
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你! ­
125. Don't count on me.别指望我。 ­
126. Don't fall for it! 别上当! ­
127. Don't let me down. 别让我失望。 ­
128. Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。 ­
129. I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。 ­
130. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。 ­
131. I'll be back soon. 我马上回来。 ­
132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。 ­
133. It’s a long story. 说来话长。 ­
134. It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。 ­
135. Just wait and see! 等着瞧! ­
136. Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。 ­
137. That's all I need. 我就要这些。 ­
138. The view is great. 景色多么漂亮! ­
139. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。 ­
140. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。 ­
141. What day is today? 今天星期几? ­
142. What do you think? 你怎么认为? ­
143. Who told you that? 谁告诉你的? ­
144. Who's kicking off? 现在是谁在开球? ­
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。 ­
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。 ­
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗? ­
148. Don't be so modest. 别谦虚了。 ­
149. Don't give me that! 少来这套! ­
150. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。 ­
151. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。 ­
152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的。 ­
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。 ­
154. I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意。 ­
155. It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。 ­
156. It seems all right. 看来这没问题。 ­
157. It's going too far. 太离谱了。 ­
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗? ­
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。 ­
160. That's a good idea. 这个主意真不错。 ­
161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。 ­
162. What does she like? 她喜欢什么? ­
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好! ­
164. He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。 ­
165. He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。 ­
166. He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。 ­
167. I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。 ­
168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。 ­
169. I'll be right there. 我马上就到。 ­
170. I'll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。 ­
171. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的? ­
172. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。 ­
173. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。 ­
174. Move out of my way! 让开! ­
175. Time is running out. 没时间了。 ­
176. We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。 ­
177. What's your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服? ­
178. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错1 ­
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。 ­
180. Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了? ­
181. Don't lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。 ­
182. He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。 ­
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。 ­
184. How are things going? 事情进展得怎样? ­
185. How are you recently? 最近怎么样? ­
186. I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。 ­
187. It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。 ­
188. It's against the law. 这是违法的。 ­
189. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。 ­
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。 ­
191. Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。 ­
192. This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作。 ­
193. This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。 ­
194. What happened to you? 你怎么了? ­
195. You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。 ­
196. You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。 ­
197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。 ­
198. Don't be so childish. 别这么孩子气。 ­
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰运气。 ­
200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带。 ­
­
­
­
­
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。 ­
­
202. He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康。 ­
­
203. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着·回答。 ­
­
204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。 ­
­
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建议搞一次野餐。 ­
­
206. Here's a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。 ­
­
207. How much does it cost? 多少钱? ­
­
208. I caught the last bus. 我赶上了最后一班车。 ­
­
209. I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。 ­
­
210. I'll have to try that. 我得试试这么做。 ­
­
211. I'm very proud of you. 我为你感到非常骄傲。 ­
­
212. It doesn't make sense. 这没有意义(不合常理)。 ­
­
213. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。 ­
­
214. My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。 ­
­
215. None of your business! 与你无关! ­
­
216. Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。 ­
­
217. That's always the case. 习以为常了。 ­
­
218. The road divides here. 这条路在这里分岔。 ­
­
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。 ­
­
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好! ­
­
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲? ­
­
222. You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。 ­
­
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天气,是吗? ­
­
224. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。 ­
­
225. He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。 ­
­
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。 ­
­
227. I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的, ­
­
228. I will never forget it. 我会记着的。 ­
­
229. It is Just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。 ­
­
230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。 ­
­
231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。 ­
­
232. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。 ­
­
233. Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。 ­
­
234. Mother doesn't make up. 妈妈不化妆。 ­
­
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。 ­
­
236. She has been to school. 她上学去了。 ­
­
237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。 ­
­
238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。 ­
­
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意! ­
­
240. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气! ­
­
241. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个? ­
­
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗? ­
­
243. First come first served. 先到先得。 ­
­
244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。 ­
­
245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。 ­
­
246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一个老人。 ­
­
247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。 ­
­
248. He doesn't care about me. 他并不在乎我。 ­
­
249. I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。 ­
­
250. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔。 ­
­
251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六点起床。 ­
­
252. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。 ­
­
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的钱。 ­
­
254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。 ­
­
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了! ­
­
256. It's no use complaining. 发牢骚没什么用。 ­
­
257. She's under the weather. 她心情·不好。 ­
­
258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。 ­
­
259. The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有·根据。 ­
­
260. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。 ­
­
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。 ­
­
262. You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。 ­
­
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等于5。 ­
­
264. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。 ­
­
265. East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。 ­
­
266. He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的双手。 ­
­
267. He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。 ­
­
268. I am so sorry about this. 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。 ­
­
269. I can't afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。 ­
­
270. I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。 ­
­
271. I have the right to know. 我有权知道。 ­
­
272. I heard some one laughing. 我听见有人在笑。 ­
­
273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。 ­
­
274. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。 ­
­
275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。 ­
­
276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。 ­
­
277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。 ­
­
278. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗? ­
­
279. It's too good to be true! 好得难以置信。 ­
­
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。 ­
­
281. Let's not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了。 ­
­
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗? ­
­
283. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。 ­
­
284. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。 ­
­
285. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。 ­
­
286. That makes no difference. 没什么区别。 ­
­
287. The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理。 ­
­
288. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。 ­
­
289. They're in red and white. 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。 ­
­
290. We all desire happiness. 我们都想要幸福。 ­
­
291. We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。 ­
­
292. What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢? ­
­
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么? ­
­
294. When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的? ­
­
295. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里? ­
­
296. Would you like some help? 需要帮忙吗? ­
­
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高骛远。 ­
­
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了! ­
­
299. You've got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。 ­
­
300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦 ­
­
­
301. Did you enter the contest? 你参加比赛了吗? ­
­
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你们收信用卡吗? ­
­
303. Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做无益的后悔。 ­
­
304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。 ­
­
305. He owned himself defeated. 他承认自己失败了。 ­
­
306. He seems at little nervous. 他显得有点紧张。 ­
­
307. He strolls about the town. 他在镇上四处遛达。 ­
­
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。 ­
­
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎样? ­
­
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只会做那件事。 ­
­
311. I get hold of you at last. 我终于找到你了。 ­
­
312. I have a surprise for you.我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。 ­
­
313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜欢各种各样的水果。 ­
­
314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我亲眼所见。 ­
­
315. I will arrange everything. 我会安排一切的。 ­
­
316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想认识我的邻居。 ­
­
317. I would like to check out. 我想结帐。 ­
­
318. It has be come much cooler. 天气变得凉爽多了。 ­
­
319. It's time you went to bed. 你早就该睡觉了。 ­
­
320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。 ­
­
321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。 ­
­
322. Show your tickets,please. 请出示你的票。 ­
­
323. Thank you for your advice. 谢谢你的建议。 ­
­
324. That's the latest fashion. 这是最流行的款式。 ­
­
325. The train arrived on time. 火车准时到达。 ­
­
326. There go the house lights. 剧院的灯光灭了。 ­
­
327. They are paid by the hour. 他们按时取酬。 ­
­
328. Things are getting better. 情况正在好转。 ­
­
329. Wake me up at five thirty. 请在五点半叫醒我。 ­
­
330. We are all busy with work. 我们都忙于工作。 ­
­
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪儿见面? ­
­
332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。 ­
­
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。 ­
­
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你这个星期六有空吗? ­
­
335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。 ­
­
336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一个母亲是不容易的。 ­
­
337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 简洁是智慧的精华。 ­
­
338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一种致命的疾病。 ­
­
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和别人打架了吗? ­
­
340. Don't dream away your time. 不要虚度光阴。 ­
­
341. Don't keep me waiting long. 不要让我等得太久。 ­
­
342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有惊人的记忆力。 ­
­
343. He has completed the task. 他完成了这个任务。 ­
­
344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。 ­
­
345. He is capable of any crime.他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。 ­
­
346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。 ­
­
347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。 ­
­
348. His looks are always funny. 他的样子总是滑稽可笑。 ­
­
349. How about going to a movie? 去看场电影怎么样? ­
希望对你有帮助。
­
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。 ­
­

② 哪位能翻译一下《孔雀〉电影的影评

In "Peacock" center, an offscreen voice re-entry whole family thedining table which eats meal together, five people, the silence eatmeal, the picture desolate does not have the warm color. Is only inline completely ending time, the younger brother said that, "Myremembered as if the daddy walks, already leaves the spring beginningnot to be far". The movie finally is the whole family goes to the zoo to look at thepeacock, looked like night of between them on to achieve thereconciliation with the life, between a night already no longer wasyoung. Such mighty waves not startled passed by, the elder sister andthe younger brother all have also become others' parents, they hadfinally understood life helpless has known parents' difficulties, alsotherefore no longer waited for the peacock spreads the tail. Quietlycenter, they as if turned own parents' appearance. Such passed by,once anticipated happily as soon as to flicker, now actually onlyremains the leeward pale cloud to be light. This looks like is a piece of brutal fable story, actually became"Peacock" center most to let the person reluctantly reality withregret. Looks these young people which reconcile with the life and theprevious generation, looks these sad peacocks, let I has rememberedscreenwriter Li Qiang to "Peacock" the explanation: "Actually betweenthe person and the person the life all mutually is watching, someperson's good news and the scandal, fall the soul and the splendor,all around the person gets a panoramic view. Our each other all likesin the zoo basket the animal, is watched by the people. Our all peopleall like the peacock, on the body are covered with the story, in thelife has experienced the love hates the rival in love, is similar tocolor each different feather to be covered with the life. Peacock thiskind of bird looks like is in the zoo most has watching, the person isnot inferior to them, is just like "Peacock" in script that threechildren. The life is a basket, our each people are all closed ininside. The others watch us, we also watch the others, simultaneouslywe also watch oneself." This will be the extremely ordinary model Chinese family, therelations complex is chaotic, between the parents and the childrenlack the exchange, probably is stems from feels ashamed, they the allIdo brand simple assignment have given own that foolish son, sillyelder brother naturally regards as own the family center, althoughreceives the discrimination and the insult in outside, actually canact in a self-serving manner in the home enjoys the elder sister andthe younger brother exercises forbearance as well as parents'spoiling. The elder sister is that kind of typical idealism, theindiviality extreme, is incompatible with with the real life, untilfinally fantasized is layer upon layer flaked, she only can againshoot down the real life in the st, the rendant parents toe theline life footsteps. But younger brother's is not yet experiences theyouth, already always went the child, egressed several years timeliked a dream, woke when was already bored to death graally old.Between them the mood is not the simple love or hates, they are notsimple enjoy regarding the life manner or despair, all oppositionswith show loving concern, painful and is disappointed, the tenderfeeling and the injury, complex interweaving lets the person in theinnermost feelings be unable to withstand the withstanding lifeheaviness. In this movie arranged some to apparent the chaotic plot, for instancethe elder sister sewed the chute is snatched by the hoodlum male youthfruit, in order to had to return to the chute, the elder sister tookoff the pants unexpectedly on own initiative, revealed Bai Huanghuangthe thigh, the fruit is amazed feels helpless, hurries has turnedaround to flush own foot with the hunting rifle to put a gun, painfulcalled out the sound to resound through the woods. Such plot apparentsinconceivable, but actually had demonstrated one kind extremely realis chaotic and the also chaste point of view. The similar impressionprofound paragraph also has the younger brother to want to use the ratpoison to kill by poison elder brother, by the elder sister wasdiscovered has stopped, second days eat meal, the mother suddenlyworks as everybody surface son, most is liking with the rat poisonelder brother the goose kills by poison, that goose convulsiondistortion neck, this probably was the entire piece most violencebrutal picture, directed has maliciously stimulated an audience'snerve with this practical joke paragraph. But the movie most lets theparagraph which the person changes countenance come from the moviefinal, the elder sister younger brother three person of storiesreinterlock the same place, the elder sister finally fall into thenormal person's life, hoped may marry gives birth to a boy, but inmoral nature final fantasy, is can have a person to be able true tolove oneself, even if he certainly does not live in own side also doesnot matter. But when she meets the fruit on the avenue, but the fruitcompletely already could not recognize her time, elder sister's finalfantasy also by brutal smashing. Squats together with the youngerbrother selects the tomato on the place time, the elder sistersuddenly leans the face to go, the pain is unable to withstand theexpression really lets the person change countenance.

③ 电影英语金句

每部电影都有它的经典台词,我在此献上电影里面的金句,希望大家喜欢。

《野性的呼唤》金句赏析

1.He got two experience in spite of this gathering in crowds and groups: when fighting, trying to protect themselves;

他在这成群结队的刁难中明白了两条经验:在打群架的时候,要设法保护自己;

2.In the battle with a single dog, to try to use the shortest time to call each other to eat the biggest loss.

在跟单个狗战斗的时候,要设法用最短的时间叫对方吃最大的亏。

3.The paradox of life is that there is a state that marks the peak of life and beyond life. When a person is extremely active thoroughly forget yourself, this realm silently appeared.

生活的矛盾之处在于有一种境界标志着生命的顶峰甚至超越了生命。当一个人极度活跃彻底地忘掉自我的时候,这种境界便悄无声息地出现。

4.Life is like this, there is no fair rules of the game, once the fall, is the end of life.

生活就是这样,没有公平的游戏法则,一旦倒下去,就是生命的终结。

5.He has the spirit of loyalty and devotion, and also has a wild and cunning side.

他具有忠诚与献身的精神,也具有野性与狡猾的一面。

6.Either to get the right to control, or to be dominated. Mercy is a manifestation of cowardice, and it does not exist in the original life. Mercy will be misunderstood as fear, and when it is misunderstood it will lead to death.

要么取得支配权,要么被支配。仁慈是懦弱的表现,仁慈不存在于原始生活之中。仁慈会被误解为恐惧,一旦被误解就会导致死亡。

7.He did not do a good job in the preparation of the opponent before the impact of the shock, in the absence of a good defense before the attack.

他在没有做好迎接对手冲击之前的准备绝不先冲击,在没有做好防御前绝不先进攻。

8.These men wanted dogs, and the dogs they wanted were heavy dogs,with strong muscles by which to toil, and furry coats to protect them from the frost.

这些男人想要一些狗,他们想要的这些狗要是重量级的,有着强壮的肌肉,能够做苦力, 还有毛皮大衣可以保护它们免受寒冻。

9.Buck had accepted the rope with quiet dignity. To be sure, it was an unwonted performance: but he had learned to trust in men he knew,and to give them credit for a wisdom that outreached his own. But when the ends of the rope were placed in the stranger's hands, he growled menacingly. He had merely intimated his displeasure, in his pride believing that to intimate was to command. But to his surprise the rope tightened around his neck, shutting off his breath. In quick rage he sprang at the man, who met him halfway, grappled him close by the throat, and with a deft twist threw him over on his back. Then the rope tightened mercilessly, while Buck struggled in a fury, his tongue lolling out of his mouth and his great chest panting futilely. Never in all his life had he been so vilely treated, and never in all his life had he been so angry. But his strength ebbed, his eyes glazed, and he knew nothing when the train was flagged and the two men threw him into the baggage car.

巴克以安静的体面地接受了这条绳索。诚然,这是不寻常的表现。但是他学会了信任他所认识的人,并给了他们智慧地信任,而这种智慧甚至超越了他自己。但是当绳子的末端被放在陌生人的手中时,他却在大声地吠叫。他只是暗示了他的不快,他骄傲地信奉着,所谓亲密的关系就是指令。但令他吃惊的是,绳子却在他的脖子上勒紧了,使他快要窒息了。他迅速地怒气冲冲地扑向半路上遇见的那人,抓住他的喉咙旁边,他的背巧妙地扭转过来。巴克在狂怒中挣扎中,然后绳子无情地绷紧了,他的舌头从他的嘴里吐出来,他的大胸脯也在喘气。他的一生中从未遭受过这样的对待,他一生中也从没有过如此的生气。但他的力量在渐渐地消退,他的目光变得呆滞,当火车被标注了,他却什么也不知道地被两个人把他扔进了行李车里。

10.Each muscle, every fiber, every cell, was tired, tired numb.

每一块肌肉,每一根纤维,每一个细胞,都累了,累麻木了。

11.These illusions often emerge in the eyes of buck, and they are intertwined, and still deep in the forest the call of the ring.

这些幻象经常浮现在布克眼前,与它们纠缠在一起的,还有依然在森林深处回荡的呼唤。

12.Hear this voice, buck became restless, the in the mind is filled with the desire to understand.一听到这声音,布克就变得躁动不安,心里充满了难以名状的欲望

13.Night came, and a full moon rises from the top of the tree to hang in the air, as in this piece of land, to the outside is shrouded in dark BaiGuangLi.

夜晚来临了,一轮满月从树顶升起挂在空中,照在这片土地上,到外都笼罩在幽暗的白光里

14.Everyone agreed that Buck had only attacked because he saw Thornton in danger.

每个人都认定巴克只有确认桑顿在危险中时才会攻击别人。

15.He was happy to sit by Thornton's fire,but he sat as a wild animal,and his dreams were filled with other animals dogs, half wolves,and wild wolves.

他喜欢蹲坐在桑顿的火边,但他蹲坐的姿势像野兽,而他的梦中则充满了野兽的影子狗,狼狗,还有野狼。

16.'He's the finest dog that I've ever seen, ' said Thornton to his friends one day as they watched Buck walking out of camp.

“他是我见过的最出色的狗, ”桑顿有一天对他的朋友们说, 他们正看着巴克跑出营地。

17.They saw him walking out of camp but they didn't see the change that happened when he was inside the forest.

他们只看见他跑出了营地, 但是他们无从知晓他在森林中发生的本质的变化。

18.'If you hit that dog again, I' ll kill you, ' Thornton shouted.

“如果你再动那狗一下, 我就宰了你, ”桑顿怒喊着。

19.The club hit him again and again, but Buck felt almost nothing.

现在他看到那不堪重负的冰层就在面前。木棍劈头盖脸砸下来, 而巴克却全无知觉。

20.'You know nothing about dogs, 'answered Hal.' Leave me alone Dogs are lazy, and you have to whip them.

“你懂什么, ”哈尔回答, “别管我。狗都是犯懒的, 你必须鞭打它们。

21.Everybody knows that. Ask those men if you don't believe me.'

这道理人人皆知, 不信你问问那些人。”

22.'It's spring now. You won't have any more cold weather.'

“春天来了, 天气不会再冷啦。”

22.They didn't know how to do it sensibly, and every time they put something on the sledge, Mercedes moved it.

他们不懂得如何把东西有条理地安置好。而且更糟的是, 每一次刚把东西放到雪撬上, 玛尔赛蒂就动手移开它。

23.It was heavy work; the sledge was loaded with letters for the gold miners of Dawson.

任重而道远, 雪撬上载满了给道桑寻找金矿的人的信件。

24.Each day was the same. They started early, before it was light, and at night they stopped and camped and the dogs ate.

日复一日,他们披星戴月,起早贪黑。

25.All day he ran painfully, and when they camped for the night, he lay down like a dead dog.

一整天他都忍着痛苦奔跑, 但当他们晚上安营休息时, 他像死狗一样瘫在了地上。

26.And Buck knew that if he and Spitz fought, one of them would die.

巴克心中很清楚,两犬相争,必有一死。

27.There was heavy snow and it was very cold.

那里天寒地冻,积雪深厚。

28.There was no peace, no rest only continual noise and movement.

这里没有静谧,也没有休憩——只有无休止的喧嚣和来来往往。

《追风筝的人》金句赏析

1.You can't love a person who lives that way without fearing him too.

你不能爱一个无所畏惧的人。

2.Nothing that you remember has survived.Better to forget.

你记忆中的一切都不在了,还是忘掉比较好。

3. Whatever's going on, you should deal with it before too long. Take care not to let these things fester. Time will only make it worse.

不管是什么事情,你应该尽快处理好,避免事态恶化,时间只会让事情变得更糟。

4.War doesn't negate decency.

战争无法消灭高尚的情操。

5.For you,thousand times over.

为你千千万万次。

6.Children aren't colouring books. You don't get to fill them with your favourite colors.

孩子不是图画练习册,你不能随心所欲地涂上你喜欢的颜色。

7.I don't want to forget any more.

我不想再忘掉任何事情。

8.Older Hassan (voice):I dream that my son will grow up to be a good person,a free person. Idream that someday you will return to revisit the land of our childhood.I dream that flowers willbloom in the streets again...and kites will fly in the skies!

长大后的哈桑(画外音):我梦到了我的儿子会成长为一个好人,一个拥有自由意志的人;我梦到了有一天,你会回到我们童年玩耍的这片土地,故地重游;我梦到了鲜花再次在街道上盛开……天空满是色彩斑斓的风筝!

9.That was a long time ago, but it's wrong what they say about the past, I've learned, about how you can bury it. Because the past claws its way out. Looking back now, I realize I have been peeking into that deserted alley for the last twenty-six years.

许多年过去了,人们说陈年旧事可以被埋葬,然而我终于明白这是错的,因为往事会自行爬上来。回首前尘,我意识到在过去二十六年里,自己始终在窥视着那荒芜的小径。

10."There is a way to be good again". I looked up at those twin kites. I thought about Hassan. Thought about Baba. Ali. Kabul. I thought of the life I had lived until the winter of 1975 came and changed everything. And made me what I am today.

"那儿有再次成为好人的路。"我抬眼看看那比翼齐飞的风筝。我忆起哈桑。我缅怀爸爸。我想到阿里。我思念喀布尔。我想起曾经的生活,想起1975年那个改变了一切的冬天。那造就了今天的我。

11.After the movie had started, I heard Hassan next to me, croaking. Tears were sliding down his cheeks. I reached across my seat, slung my arm around him, pulled him close. He rested his head on my shoulder. "He took you for someone else,”I whispered. "He took you for someone else.”

我在黑暗中听到坐在身边的哈桑低声啜泣,看到眼泪从他脸颊掉下来。我从座位上探过身去,用手臂环住他,把他拉近。他把脸埋在我的肩膀上。“他认错人了,”我低语,“他认错人了。”

12.With me as the glaring exception, my father molded the world around him to his liking. The problem, of course, was that Baba saw the world in black and white. And he got to decide what was black and what was white. You can't love a person who lives that way without fearing him too. Maybe even hating him a little.

父亲随心所欲地打造他身边的世界,除了我这个明显的例外。当然,问题在于,爸爸眼里的世界只有黑和白。至于什么是黑,什么是白,全然由他说了算。他就是这么一个人,你若爱他,也必定会怕他,甚或对他有些恨意。

13."When you kill a man, you steal a life,“Baba said. "You steal his wife's right to a husband, rob his children of a father. When you tell a lie, you steal someone's right to the truth. When you cheat, you steal the right to fairness. ”

“当你杀害一个人,你偷走一条性命,”爸爸说,“你偷走他妻子身为人妇的权利,夺走他子女的父亲。当你说谎,你偷走别人知道真相的权利。当你诈骗,你偷走公平的权利。”

14.Rahim Khan laughed. "Children aren't coloring books. You don't get to fill them with your favorite colors.”

拉辛汗笑起来。“孩子又不是图画练习册,你不能光顾着要涂上自己喜欢的色彩。”

15.I heard the leather of Baba's seat creaking as he shifted on it. I closed my eyes, pressed my ear even harder against the door, wanting to hear, not wanting to hear.

我听到爸爸挪动身子,皮椅吱吱作响。我合上双眼,耳朵更加紧贴着门板,又想听,又不想听。

16."So he's not violent,"Rahim Khan said.

"That's not what I mean, Rahim, and you know it,"Baba shot back. "There is something missing in that boy."

"Yes, a mean streak."

"Self-defense has nothing to do with meanness. You know what always happens when the neighborhood boys tease him? Hassan steps in and fends them off. I've seen it with my own eyes. And when they come Home, I say to him, ‘How did Hassan get that scrape on his face?"And he says, ‘He fell down.‘I'm telling you, Rahim, there is something missing in that boy."

"You just need to let him find his way,"Rahim Khan said.

"And where is he headed??"Baba said. "A boy who won't stand up for himself becomes a man who can't stand up to anything.

"As usual you're oversimplifying."

"I don't think so."

“这说明他并不暴戾。”拉辛汗说。

“我不是这个意思,拉辛,你知道的。”爸爸朝他嚷着,“这孩子身上缺了某些东西。”

“是的,缺了卑劣的性格。”

“自我防卫跟卑劣毫不搭边。你知道事情总是怎么样的吗?每当那些邻居的孩子欺负他,总是哈桑挺身而出,将他们挡回去。这是我亲眼见到的。他们回家之后,我问他,‘哈桑脸上的伤痕是怎么回事?’他说:‘他摔了一跤。’我跟你说,拉辛,这孩子身上缺了某些东西。”

“你只消让他找到自己的路。”拉辛汗说。

“可是他要走去哪里呢?”爸爸说,“一个不能保护自己的男孩,长大之后什么东西都保护不了。”

“你总是将问题过度简化了。”

“我认为不是的。”

17.Never mind any of those things. Because history isn't easy to overcome. Neither is religion. In the end, I was a Pashtun and he was a Hazara, I was Sunni and he was Shi'a, and nothing was ever going to change that. Nothing.

无关乎这些事情,因为历史不会轻易改变,宗教也是。最终,我是普什图人,他是哈扎拉人,我是逊尼派,他是什叶派,这些没有什么能改变得了。没有。

18.But we were kids who had learned to crawl together, and no history, ethnicity, society, or religion was going to change that either. I spent most of the first twelve years of my life playing with Hassan. Sometimes, my entire childhood seems like one long lazy summer day with Hassan.

但我们是一起蹒跚学步的孩子,这点也没有任何历史、种族、社会或者宗教能改变得了。十二岁以前,我大部分时间都在跟哈桑玩耍。有时候回想起来,我的整个童年,似乎就是和哈桑一起度过的某个懒洋洋的悠长夏日。

19.But despite his illiteracy, or maybe because of it, Hassan was drawn to the mystery of words, seced by a secret world forbidden to him.

但尽管他目不识丁,兴许正因为如此,哈桑对那些谜一样的文字十分入迷,那个他无法接触的世界深深吸引了他。

20.We sat for hours under that tree, sat there until the sun faded in the west, and still Hassan insisted we had enough daylight for one more story, one more chapter.

我们在树下一坐就是几个钟头,直到太阳在西边黯淡下去,哈桑还会说,日光还足够亮堂,我们可以多念一个故事、多读一章。

21.I would always feel guilty about it later. So I'd try to make up for it by giving him one of my old shirts or a broken toy. I would tell myself that was amends enough for a harmless prank.

后来我总是对此心怀愧疚。所以我试着弥补,把旧衬衣或者破玩具送给他。我会告诉自己,对于一个无关紧要的玩笑来说,这样的补偿就足够了。

22.To him, the words on the page were a scramble of codes, indecipherable, mysterious. Words were secret doorways and I held all the keys.

对他而言,书页上的文字无非是一些线条,神秘而不知所云。文字是扇秘密的门,钥匙在我手里。

23.I probably stood there for under a minute, but, to this day, it was one of the longest minutes of my life. Seconds plodded by, each separated from the next by an eternity. Air grew heavy damp, almost solid. I was breathing bricks. Baba went on staring me down, and didn't offer to read.

也许我在那儿站了不到一分钟,但时至今日,那依旧是我生命中最漫长的一分钟。时间一秒一秒过去,而一秒与一秒之间,似乎隔着永恒。空气变得沉闷,潮湿,甚至凝固,我呼吸艰难。爸爸继续盯着我,丝毫没有要看一看的意思。

24.It was only a smile, nothing more. It didn’t make everything all right. It didn’t make anything all right. Only a smile. A tiny thing. A leaf in the woods, shaking in the wake of a startled bird’s flight.

我追。它只是一个微笑,没有别的了。它没有让所有事情恢复正常。它没有让任何事情恢复正常。只是一个微笑,一件小小的事情,像是树林中的一片叶子,在惊鸟的飞起中晃动着。

25.I remembered something I had read somewhere a long time ago: That’s how children deal with terror. They fall asleep.

我想起曾经从某个地方看来的一句话:孩子们就是这样对付恐惧:他们睡觉。