当前位置:首页 » 国际电影 » 噢宝贝宝贝台词的国外电影
扩展阅读
小师姐大电影 2023-08-31 22:05:11
十大禁播韩国电影 2023-08-31 22:05:02
一个外国电影木瓜 2023-08-31 22:04:55

噢宝贝宝贝台词的国外电影

发布时间: 2022-02-07 05:20:58

⑴ 电影星际宝贝中有哪些经典英文台词

1、I need a friend,a friend who can't run away.

我需要一个朋友,一个不会跑的朋友。

2、Ohana means family,family means noboddy gets left behind,or forgotten.

Ohana意味着家庭,家庭意味着没有人会被遗忘。

3、The past can hurt. Butthe way I see it,you can either run from it or learn from it.

过去不堪回首,但在我看来,你要么从那逃脱,要么从中受益。

4、Life’s a little bit messy. We all make mistakes. No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you.

生活总会有点不顺意,我们都会犯错。天性如何并不重要,重要的是你开始改变。

5、When life gets you down, you know what you gotta do? Just keep swimming.

当生活让你失望时,你知道该怎么做吗?只要不停游下去。

6、She warned him not to be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within.

她告诫他,不要被外表所迷惑,内在美才是真正的美。

⑵ 有关宝贝的国外电影

与男孩同车 贝弗莉是一个充满幻想、渴望出名的女孩,她的梦想是考进大学,然后从事写作,成为一名作家。 可是,为实现梦想而努力念书的她挡不住情欲的诱惑

⑶ 百万美元宝贝(millions dollar baby)台词

到这里下载中英字幕:
http://shooter.cn/search/Sub:million+dollar+baby/?x=19&y=12&
选择SubRip格式的字幕下载,解压后是srt文件,用记事本打开,就是电影台词了。

⑷ 推荐几部好看的外国的有关宝贝的搞笑电影

超能赛豆隆

⑸ 求一百句以上外国电影经典台词

100句经典英文电影台词

1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)

3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)

4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

5,Here's looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.

来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you.

愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me?

你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”

出处:琼•哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930

译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”

12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)

13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.

爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)

14、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”

出处:格罗克•马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933

译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”

15、原文:“You talking'to me?”

出处:罗伯特•德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976

译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”

16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”

出处:葛丽泰•嘉宝,《安娜•克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930

译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”

17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”

出处:汤姆•汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994

译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”

18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)

20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

21、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”

出处:米•威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933

译文:“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”

22,Bond.James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)

23,There's no place like home.

没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

24,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

25,Show me the money!

让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)

28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

29,You can't handle the truth!

你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)

31,After all,tomorrow is another day!

毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)

33,I'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)

37,I'll be back.

我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)

38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)

40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)

43,We'll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)

48,Well,nobody's perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)

51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?

你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)

52,You had me at″hello.″当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)

54,There's no crying in baseball!

在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)

56,A boy's best friend is his mother.

一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)

57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)

58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)

59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.

上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)

63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?

罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)

67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!

等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)

75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)

83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)

94,I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)

95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)

100,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)

⑹ 有一个电影是关于宝贝的(外国拍的)

阳光宝贝

⑺ “百万美元宝贝”经典对白及其翻译

Waiter: Here you go. Here you go.

Maggie Fitzgerald: What's this?

Eddie Scrap-Iron Dupris: Well, ain't no big secret what you're wishing for. Go on and blow.

Maggie Fitzgerald: Thank you.

Eddie Scrap-Iron Dupris: 33 ain't so old. I was still fighting at 39. Fought for 23 years.

Mickey Mack: How's it going, Scrap?

Eddie Scrap-Iron Dupris: Ah, doin' good, Mickey. Doin' good.

Waiter: What are you having?

Mickey Mack: Coffee.

Eddie Scrap-Iron Dupris: You two not speaking?

Maggie Fitzgerald: Don't hardly know him.

Eddie Scrap-Iron Dupris: I met Frankie right after my 37th birthday. He was picking up cut work. He used to patch me up when I thought it was impossible. Good man to have in your corner.

Maggie Fitzgerald: Yes, he is.

Eddie Scrap-Iron Dupris: He stayed with me through my last fight in San Berdoo. My manager was off getting drunk somewhere and it was just Frankie and me. I was taking a hellacious beating. Everybody's got a particular number of fights in 'em. Nobody tells you what that number is. Mine was 109. I just didn't want to admit it. Fourth round, this... this cut opens up. Blood starts pouring into my eye. They should've stopped the fight, but, hell, I was a black man in San Berdoo - Blood was what I was there for. Round after round, I kept getting Frankie to patch me up. He's talking about throwing in the towel, but he ain't my manager, he can't throw in nothing. Round after round, he's arguing with me. And I’m almost laughing, cos, hell, it's getting more to him than to me. I go 15 rounds, lose by decision. Next morning, I lose the eye. In 23 years, he's never said a thing about it. Doesn't have to. I can see it in his face every time he looks at me. Somehow... Frankie thinks he should've stopped that fight. Should've saved my eye. Spends his life wishing he could take back that 109th fight. See, I wanted to go to 110. Thing is... if you want to get to the title... maybe he's not the one to take you there.

Maggie Fitzgerald: You tell Mr Mack we'd be here tonight?

Eddie Scrap-Iron Dupris: Go on and eat your cupcake.

Maggie Fitzgerald: No. I got it.

Eddie Scrap-Iron Dupris (Voice-over): It’s the rule - always protect yourself. People never take their own advice. If she was going to leave Frankie, better she did it to him then.

Maggie Fitzgerald: Mr Mickey Mack? I’m Maggie Fitzgerald. I hear you're a... a real good manager. Doing, uh, good things for Big Willie. But I thought you should know I ain't never leaving Mr Dunn, so you don't need to make any more excuses to bump into me. Sorry for interrupting your dinner.

妙语佳句,活学活用

1. Doin' good

这是回答“How are you doing”的,也是寒暄语的一种。各位注意看会发现整部影片的对白都是很简单的英语,有很多的简略表达以及不规则的语法,这也符合这一人群受教育不高的特点。

2. Pick up

Pick up 这里的意思是“从事……工作,做……工作”,例如:I don’t wanna to pick up such a job. 我不想做这种工作。

3. Cut work

Cut work 这里指的是 cutman 的工作,即“处理伤口”的工作。

4. Patch up

这个片语的意思是“mend or repair, make whole 修补,补救,平息”,例如:. John cut his hand badly, but they patched him up in the emergency room. 约翰的手割伤地很严重,不过在急救室里医生给处理好了。He managed to patch up the lawn mower so it's running. 他设法把割草机修理了一下,机器能用了。

5. Make excuses

“找借口”怎么说?就用 make,你可以说 make an excuse / excuses for / to,比如:You must be able to stand before the entire world and make no excuse for yourself. 不要给自己找借口了,你必须得面对全世界。Can I make an excuse for why I can’t accept it? 我能找个借口说明为什么不能接受吗?

6. Bump into

Bump into 这里指“偶然遇到”,相当于 run into,例如:While I was downtown, I bumped into George. 我在市区(偶然)遇到了乔治。

⑻ 找一部关于宝贝的电影是国外的

译 名:强棒奶娃
片 名:Baby Geniuses

⑼ 问一个外国电影的名字,主角是一个baby

英文名: Baby's Day Out 中文名: 小鬼当街 导演: ( Patrick Read Johnson ) 主演: (乔·曼特纳 Joe Mantegna) (罗拉·弗琳·鲍儿 Lara Flynn Boyle) (乔·潘托里亚诺 Joe Pantoliano) ( Brian Haley) ( Cynthia Nixon) (弗雷德·多尔顿·托马斯 Fred Dalton Thompson) 上映: 1994年07月01日 本片制片为凭借“小鬼当家”成名的约翰.胡弗斯。因此,片中的赛豆隆毫无疑问会成为超人一样天下无敌。如果我是片中的坏蛋,必定会躲到一个安全隐秘的所在,看到12岁以下的儿童则浑身发抖,毛骨悚然。 偏偏有人不识趣,三个坏蛋+笨蛋企图绑架赛豆隆。他们为这个大胆的决定吃够了苦头,象卡通动画人物一样受够了各种非人的待遇。而我们则从这些可怜的家伙不幸遭遇中享受到了极大的快乐。 九个月大的“塞豆隆”出身名门,极受父母和保姆的宠爱,不幸成为三个坏蛋绑票的最佳对象。三个坏蛋艾迪,法兰和莫尔伪装成照相师上门骗走了“塞豆隆”。 令他们大跌眼镜的是,“塞豆隆”从他们的藏身之所爬着逃了出去。更可怕的是,三个大人一路追逐这位宝贝,竟然屡屡失手,个个弄得惨不忍睹。先是头目失足掉下高楼,摔得乱七八糟,然后是三人被肥婆暴打一顿,到动物园里更是让大猩猩弄得叫苦不迭。后来,他们在露天草坪终于抓住了塞豆隆,结果警察的到来又不得不眼巴巴看着宝贝火烧连营,顺利逃走。 原来,宝宝完全是按照一本“宝贝的一天”进行这次全程观光的。下一个目标就是建筑工地,文风而来的坏蛋在这里进行了最后的努力,却总是功败垂成...