当前位置:首页 » 经典电影 » 经典英语电影双人对话
扩展阅读
小师姐大电影 2023-08-31 22:05:11
十大禁播韩国电影 2023-08-31 22:05:02
一个外国电影木瓜 2023-08-31 22:04:55

经典英语电影双人对话

发布时间: 2022-01-25 15:14:55

① 急需英文电影中的二人经典对白!

1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not towatch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.

② 求两人经典英文电影的对白!

1.《乱世佳人》 Tomorrow is another day. 2.《泰坦尼克号》 Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise. 3.《007 系列》 "Bond. James Bond." 4. 《阿 甘正传》 Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get." Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. Jenny: Are you stupid or something? Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does. 5.《终结者 》 "I'll be back!" 6.《英国病人》 We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men . I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps. 7.《空军一号》 “ My family first” 8.《罗马假日》 I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? 9.《绿野仙踪》 " There's no place like home." 10.《卡 萨布兰卡》 Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 11.《我不是天使 》 It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men. 12 .《地狱的天使》 Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable? 1 13.《鸭子汤》 I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home. 14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》 Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby. 15.《美梦 成真》 The end ,is only the beginning. 16.《 Phenomenon》 “ Will you love me for the rest of my life ?” “ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.” 17.《日出之前》 If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。 18.《四个婚礼一个葬 礼》 --I thought you were gone. -- Without you,never 19.《教父》 Never let anyone know what you are thinking. 20.《美国派 3》 Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you ! Michelle : Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get. 《阿甘正传》 if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God’s feet, equal — as we are! ’ - ------如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌 ,我会使你难于离开我,就像现 2 在我难于离开你。上帝没有这么 做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就 仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站 在上 帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如 此!” 《简爱》 it’s a good day to die!《星际争霸 》 hey ,are you all right? Do you think because I am poor, obscure, plain and little I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart。 Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 《乱世佳人》 I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 《The Shawshank Redemption 》 love means you never have to say you\'re sorry.《love story》 I\'m a prisoner in the block untill the gunshot sets me free.《Man of Fire》 Listen, Rose. You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on. You’re going to make lots of babies, and you ’re going to watch them grow. You ’re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?《泰坦尼克号》 《 肖申克的救赎》 It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 坚强的人只能救 赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人 。 Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies! 记着,希望是 件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东 西,而且从没有一样好东西会消 逝! Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙活,或者等死 《乱世佳 人》:After all,tomorrow is another day! 不管怎样,明天是新的一天! We become the most familiar strangers. 我们变成了世上最熟悉 的陌生人。 Later,respectively, wander and suffer sorrow. 今后各自 曲折,各自悲哀 1.《阿甘正传 》: 3 Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿 甘母亲

③ 急求经典英语电影对白~ 两人对话的 做演讲用!!

强烈推荐 Titanic
里面有一个很经典的镜头:Jack & Ross 在船头张开双臂,体验着飞一般的感觉时候。
真的是很浪漫很唯美的镜头。

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjY3NjAwNjQ=.html
影片上面附带了英文和中文的字幕的。
祝好~~

④ 英语电影的经典对白(两女)

艾玛
Emma?

你已经发了日期通知帖了?
You sent out your save-the-dates?

是啊 我确实发了
Yeah, I did, actually.

很吃惊吧?
Surprised?

那么我们中的某个人
So one of us...

是不打算改日子了?
is not moving her date?

你让我吃惊 丽芙 真的
Well, you amaze me, Liv. You really do.

你从不问我想要什么
You-You never ask me what I want.

你总自以自己的想法是对的就行了
You just figure you know best, end of story.

"艾玛 穿这个 艾玛 那么说"
"Emma, wear this. Emma, say that."

艾玛已经受够了
Well, Emma's pretty frickin' tired of it.

不要以为我没注意到你有多么愤怒
Don't think I didn't notice how totally freaked out...

就因为我胆敢比你先订婚
you were because I had the nerve to get engaged before you

好了 给我等等 首先 丹尼尔12月就买了戒指了
Okay, wait. First of all, Daniel bought that ring in December.

好吗? 所以这么算 我在先
Okay? So officially, I was first.

噢 可悲 可悲
Oh, pathetic. Pathetic!

第二 总有人让你做你不喜欢的事
Second, people always make you do things you don't wanna do.

艾玛 就好像你是个软骨头 等等 对了
Emma, it's like you don't have a spine. Oh, wait. That's right.

你就是个软骨头
You don't have a spine.

是没人能说你软弱 丽芙
No one could accuse you of being soft, Liv.

你上来就抢了玛瑞安给出的6月的头个空缺
You grabbed the first date in June Marion offered.

都没先问问我
without even asking me first.

至少我没有因为惧怕落单而
At least I'm not so terrified of being alone...

一辈子都只知道讨人欢心
that I people-please my way through life.

艾玛 你总是将就
Emma, you settle.

你的意思说我找弗莱彻是将就?
Are you saying that I'm settling with Fletcher?

我指的可不是弗莱彻
I wasn't thinking about Fletcher.

这可是你自己说的
You came up with that one on your own.

改日子 丽芙
Move your date, Liv.

你改日子吧 艾玛
You move your date, Emma.

已成定局了 你输了
It's done. You lose.

你的婚礼最好小心点
Your wedding better watch it.

你说什么?
What did you just say?

我说你的婚礼现在应该感到害怕了
I said your wedding should be very scared right now.

如果我是你的婚礼 我睡觉都不敢闭上眼睛
If I were your wedding, I'd sleep with one eye open.

你干嘛不留着你的威胁给丹尼尔听?
Why don't you just save your threats for Daniel?

你不就是这样才让他求的婚?
After all, isn't that how you got a proposal out of him?

我就是这么搞定的 操你的婚礼
That's how I did it. Your wedding can suck it.

你说什么? 操我的婚礼?
What did you just say? My wedding can suck it?

我说操你的婚礼 你的婚礼会
- I said your wedding can suck it. - Your wedding can s- be-

我要说 你的会
I mean, yours can be, um-

会 会是
Can-Can be, uh-

不是这个
not that-

拜托
Please.

再见 女士们 嘿 丽芙
Bye, ladies. Hey, Liv.

什么
Yes.

你的婚礼会是个巨型的
Your wedding will be huge.

就跟毕业舞会时你的屁股似的
Just like your ass at prom.

我们玩完了

这是《新娘大作战》里面的台词,两个好朋友吵架的那段,你把视频下下来然后进行配音,效果不错。

⑤ 急求!!!!!适合两个人的英语电影对话2-3分钟

《暮光之城》暮色,贝拉知道爱德华的身份后,两人在森林里的一段对话

Isabella Swan: [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun.
Edward Cullen:"Say it out loud. Say it. "
Isabella Swan: ...Vampire. "
贝拉:我知道你是什么了。你的速度飞快,而且强而有力。你的皮肤苍白而且冰冷。你的眼睛会变色,有时你的声音像是来自另个时空的。你从来不吃不喝,你也从不出现在阳光下。爱德华:“大声的说出来。说出!”
伊莎贝拉:“……吸血鬼。”
Bella: How old are you?
Edward: Seventeen.
Bella: How long have you been seventeen?
Edward: A while.
贝拉:你几岁?
爱德华:17岁。
贝拉:你17岁多久了?
爱德华:有一阵子了。
Edward: Bella, you are my life now.
爱德华:贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了。
Bella: I dream about being with you forever.
Edward: Forever?
Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?
贝拉:我梦想永远和你在一起
爱德华:永远?
爱德华:和我快乐地过完一辈子不够吗?
Bella: If this ends badly being that I become the meal.
贝拉:最坏的结局就是我变为盘中餐吧。
Edward Cullen:"I don't have the strenghth to stay away from you anymore."
爱德华:“我再也没有离开你的力气了。”
Edward:I'm the world's most dangerous predator.Everything about me invites you in...My voice,my face...even my smell.
And if I would need any of that.
As if you could out run me!
As if you could fight me off!
爱德华:我是这个世界上最危险的侵略者。
我的一切都让你着迷...我的声音,我的相貌...甚至我的气息。就好像我需要那些似的。
就好像你能逃离我似的!
就好像你能摆脱我似的!

⑥ 求经典英语电影片段,两个人对白的那种,大约3分钟左右!

简爱中,简对男主说:"我知道我不美,瘦小……"那段,表现了一个女人跨时代的独立思想;或者是罗密欧在发现朱丽叶死后在她尸体旁哭泣那段都很经典

⑦ 经典英语电影两人对白

棋逢敌手
微电影
也可以一人分饰两角
但是比较单一
新郎不是我
去买婚礼用的盘子那段
一天
两人对白很多啦
你随意选
我觉得
开头

最后两人在山坡上那段都很好

⑧ 求英语电影经典的两人对白,简短些,几句话就行。一定要两人的。

ROSE:I love you Jack.
“我爱你。杰克。”(露丝当然明白杰克的心意,她用力握着他那双手,两个人的手都已经感觉不出温度了,但是他们知道,手是握在一起的。)

JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.
"……别这样……没到告别的时候,……没到,……你明白吗?”(杰克的牙颤抖得厉害,他感觉自己最后一点体温正在消失,生命正悄悄地离开他的躯体。死亡的期限已到,杰克感到了自己的责任。)

ROSE:I'm so cold.
“我很冷……”

JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?
(杰克鼓起最后的力量郑重地告诉她,)“……你会得救……会活下去……”他颤抖地喘息着,“呃,……会生……好多的孩子……子孙满堂,……你会长寿,……是死在暖和的床上……不是这儿,……不是今晚,不是……这么死,你懂吗?”

(他的头已经抬不起来了,海水扑上他的脸,呛了他一下。)

ROSE :I can't feel my body.
露丝被冻得浑身打颤,她眼睛又要闭上,嘴里喃喃地:“……我身体麻木了……”

JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
(杰克已经感到他的时间不多了,他要把话说完,他必须使露丝活下去。)此刻,他不顾自己的颤抖与喘息,略有些急促地对露丝说:“……我赢得船票……是一生……最幸福的事情……”

JACK: It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose.I'm thankful.
我……能认识你,……是我的幸运,露丝……我满足了。

JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.他艰难地停了一下,又鼓起劲儿说下去,“……我还有……还有一个心愿……你必须答应,要活下去……不……不能绝望,……无论……发生什么,无论……多么……艰难,……快答应我,露丝,……答应我,一定做到,……”

ROSE:I promise.
“……我答应……”露丝失声痛哭起来。

JACK:Never let go.
……一定做到……”杰克的声音渐渐弱了下去。

ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.
露丝哭着应道:“我一定做到,杰克……一定做到……”