当前位置:首页 » 经典电影 » 英语电影里的经典单词出处
扩展阅读
小师姐大电影 2023-08-31 22:05:11
十大禁播韩国电影 2023-08-31 22:05:02
一个外国电影木瓜 2023-08-31 22:04:55

英语电影里的经典单词出处

发布时间: 2023-08-09 02:10:19

Ⅰ 英语经典电影台词,要出处和译文。 或者暮光之城的经典台词,和译文。但要标明第几部。 最好都有

第一部:I'd never given much thought to how I would die.
我从来没有想过自己会怎么死。
But dying in the place of someone I love,seems like a good way to go.
但是死在自己爱的人的怀里看起来是一个不错的选择。

.About three things I was absolutely positive.
贝拉:有3件事我很确定
The first... Edward was a vampire.
第一,爱德华是吸血鬼
The second – there was a part of him, and I don't know how dominant that part might be.. that thirsted for my blood.
第二,他身上有一部分,我不知道是多大的部分,在渴望吸我的血.
And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
第三,我毫无条件地,也无可救药地爱上了他.

爱德华:你不知道我等你多久了…狮子爱上了羔羊
Edward: You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you... So, the lion fell in love with the lamb.
贝拉:好傻的羔羊啊
Bella: What a stupid lamb!
爱德华:好病态又有被虐狂的狮子啊
Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion.

贝拉:我梦想永远和你在一起
Bella: I dream about being with you forever.
爱德华:永远?
Edward: Forever?
爱德华:和我快乐地过完一辈子不够吗?
Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?

第二部:17. Bella, the only reason I left was because I thought I was protecting you.
Bella,我离开你的唯一原因是因为我觉得这能保护你。

18. I needed you to have a chance at a normal, happy life.
我想让你获得正常快乐的生活的机会。

19. It was so easy for you to leave.
你轻而易举地就离开了。

20. Leaving you was the hardest thing I’ve ever done in 100 years.
离开你是我在这一百年中所做过的最艰难的事。

21. I swear I’ll never fail you again.
我发誓我绝不会再让你失望。

22. He’s not gonna forgive me easily. Can you? I hope you can, ’cause I honestly don’t know how to live without you.
他不会轻易原谅我的。你可以吗?我希望你能,因为我实在不知道,没有你,我该如何活下去。

第三部:Edward:Isabella Swan,I promise to love you every moment forever.
爱德华:伊莎贝拉·斯旺,我答应会爱你到海枯石烂,至死不渝。
Edward:I know the consequences of the choice you are making
after a few decades, everyone you know will be dead.
爱德华:我知道你做出这个决定的后果,若干年后,你熟悉的人都将一一死去。

Jacob:You wouldn't have to change for me, bella. i am in love with you. and i want you to pick me and start a family.
雅各布:为什么不给我个机会呢,贝拉。我是真的爱你,我真的希望你能选择我并和我永远在一起。

Jacob:You have to consider the idea that i might be better for her than you are.
雅各布:你应该考虑一下,也许我比你更适合照顾她。

Edward:I will protect you no matter what
爱德华:我会一直保护你。

Bella:You don't know what you're getting yourself into.
贝拉:你不知道你将你自己卷入了什么。

Jacob:I am gonna fight for you until your heart stops beating.
雅各布:我将为你而战,直到到我的心脏停止跳动的那一刻。

第四部:1、I Edward Cullen,take you Belle Swan.
我爱德华.卡伦,迎娶你贝拉.斯万。
2、贝拉 :For better,for worse 荣辱与共
爱德华 :To love,to cherish 生死相依。
3、雅各布:This is how I rememrber you.
这是我还念你的方式。
4、爱德华:Last night was the best night of my existence
昨晚是我有生之年最棒的夜晚。
5、when you can live forever, what do you live for?
当你可以永生、你将为何而活?
6、I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
我毫无条件地、不可救药地爱上了他。
7、No measure of time with you will be long enough,let`s start with forever.
与你在一起的时光永远都不够,那么让我们从永恒开始。

Ⅱ 跪求英语电影中俗语或者成语 带翻译 重点是要带出处!!!英语课急用~谢谢大神了!

1. I see. 我明白了。 ­2. I quit! 我不干了! ­3. Let go! 放手! ­4. Me too. 我也是。 ­5. My god!天哪! ­6. No way! 不行! ­7. Come on. 来吧(赶快) ­8. Hold on. 等一等。 ­9. I agree。 我同意。 ­10. Not bad. 还不错。 ­11. Not yet. 还没。 ­12. See you. 再见。 ­13. Shut up! 闭嘴! ­14. So long. 再见。 ­15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?) ­16. Allow me. 让我来。 ­17. Be quiet! 安静点! ­18. Cheer up! 振作起来! ­19. Good job! 做得好! ­20. Have fun! 玩得开心! ­21. How much? 多少钱? ­22. I'm full. 我饱了。 ­23. I'm home. 我回来了。 ­24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。 ­25. My treat. 我请客。 ­26. So do I. 我也一样。 ­27. This way。 这边请。 ­28. After you. 您先。 ­29. Bless you! 祝福你! ­30. Follow me. 跟我来。 ­31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!32. Good luck! 祝好运! 33. I decline! 我拒绝! ­34. I promise. 我保证。 ­35. Of course! 当然了!.Slow down! 慢点! ­37. Take care! 保重! ­38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。 ­39. Try again. 再试试。 ­40. Watch out! 当心。 ­41. What's up? 有什么事吗? ­42. Be careful! 注意! ­43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)! ­44. Don't move! 不许动! ­45. Guess what? 猜猜看? ­46. I doubt it 我怀疑。 ­47. I think so. 我也这么想。 ­48. I'm single. 我是单身贵族。 ­49. Keep it up! 坚持下去! ­50. Let me see.让我想想。 ­51. Never mind.不要紧。 ­52. No problem! 没问题! ­53. That's all! 就这样! ­54. Time is up. 时间快到了。 ­55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗? ­56. Count me on算上我。 ­57. Don't worry. 别担心。 ­58. Feel better? 好点了吗? ­59. I love you! 我爱你! ­60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。 ­61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗? ­62. That's neat. 这很好。 ­63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗? ­64. Do l have to 非做不可吗? ­65. He is my age. 他和我同岁。 ­66. Here you are. 给你。 ­67. No one knows . 没有人知道。 ­68. Take it easy. 别紧张。 ­69. What a pity! 太遗憾了! ­70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗? ­71. To be careful! 一定要小心! ­72.Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗? ­73. Help yourself. 别客气。 ­74. I'm on a diet. 我在节食。 ­75. Keep in Touch. 保持联络。 ­76. Time is money. 时间就是金钱。 ­77. Who's calling? 是哪一位? ­78. You did right. 你做得对。 ­79. You set me up! 你出卖我! ­80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗? ­81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心! ­82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,对不起。 ­83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我! ­84. How's it going? 怎么样? ­85. I have no idea. 我没有头绪。 ­86. I just made it! 我做到了! ­87. I'll see to it 我会留意的。 ­88. I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间! ­89. It's her field. 这是她的本行。 ­90. It's up to you. 由你决定。 ­91. Just wonderful! 简直太棒了! ­92. What about you? 你呢? ­93. You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。 ­94. You'rewelcome. 不客气。 ­95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕 ­96. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧! ­97. Congratulations! 祝贺你! ­
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。 ­
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。 ­
100. I'll fix you Up. 我会帮你打点的 ­
­
101. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。 ­
102. It's a fine day。 今天是个好天。 ­
103. So far,So good. 目前还不错。 ­
104. What time is it? 几点了? ­
105. You can make it! 你能做到! ­
106. Control yourself! 克制一下! ­
107. He came by train. 他乘火车来。 ­
108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。 ­
109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。 ­
110. How's everything? 一切还好吧? ­
111. I have no choice. 我别无选择。 ­
112. I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。 ­
113. I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。 ­
114. I'll try my best. 我尽力而为。 ­
115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。 ­
116. Long time no see! 好久不见! ­
117. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。 ­
118. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。 ­
119. We're all for it. 我们全都同意。 ­
120. What a good deal! 真便宜! ­
121. What should I do? 我该怎么办? ­
122. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃! ­
123. You have my word. 我保证。 ­
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你! ­
125. Don't count on me.别指望我。 ­
126. Don't fall for it! 别上当! ­
127. Don't let me down. 别让我失望。 ­
128. Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。 ­
129. I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。 ­
130. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。 ­
131. I'll be back soon. 我马上回来。 ­
132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。 ­
133. It’s a long story. 说来话长。 ­
134. It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。 ­
135. Just wait and see! 等着瞧! ­
136. Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。 ­
137. That's all I need. 我就要这些。 ­
138. The view is great. 景色多么漂亮! ­
139. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。 ­
140. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。 ­
141. What day is today? 今天星期几? ­
142. What do you think? 你怎么认为? ­
143. Who told you that? 谁告诉你的? ­
144. Who's kicking off? 现在是谁在开球? ­
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。 ­
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。 ­
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗? ­
148. Don't be so modest. 别谦虚了。 ­
149. Don't give me that! 少来这套! ­
150. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。 ­
151. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。 ­
152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的。 ­
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。 ­
154. I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意。 ­
155. It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。 ­
156. It seems all right. 看来这没问题。 ­
157. It's going too far. 太离谱了。 ­
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗? ­
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。 ­
160. That's a good idea. 这个主意真不错。 ­
161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。 ­
162. What does she like? 她喜欢什么? ­
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好! ­
164. He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。 ­
165. He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。 ­
166. He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。 ­
167. I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。 ­
168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。 ­
169. I'll be right there. 我马上就到。 ­
170. I'll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。 ­
171. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的? ­
172. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。 ­
173. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。 ­
174. Move out of my way! 让开! ­
175. Time is running out. 没时间了。 ­
176. We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。 ­
177. What's your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服? ­
178. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错1 ­
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。 ­
180. Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了? ­
181. Don't lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。 ­
182. He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。 ­
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。 ­
184. How are things going? 事情进展得怎样? ­
185. How are you recently? 最近怎么样? ­
186. I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。 ­
187. It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。 ­
188. It's against the law. 这是违法的。 ­
189. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。 ­
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。 ­
191. Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。 ­
192. This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作。 ­
193. This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。 ­
194. What happened to you? 你怎么了? ­
195. You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。 ­
196. You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。 ­
197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。 ­
198. Don't be so childish. 别这么孩子气。 ­
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰运气。 ­
200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带。 ­
­
­
­
­
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。 ­
­
202. He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康。 ­
­
203. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着·回答。 ­
­
204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。 ­
­
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建议搞一次野餐。 ­
­
206. Here's a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。 ­
­
207. How much does it cost? 多少钱? ­
­
208. I caught the last bus. 我赶上了最后一班车。 ­
­
209. I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。 ­
­
210. I'll have to try that. 我得试试这么做。 ­
­
211. I'm very proud of you. 我为你感到非常骄傲。 ­
­
212. It doesn't make sense. 这没有意义(不合常理)。 ­
­
213. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。 ­
­
214. My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。 ­
­
215. None of your business! 与你无关! ­
­
216. Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。 ­
­
217. That's always the case. 习以为常了。 ­
­
218. The road divides here. 这条路在这里分岔。 ­
­
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。 ­
­
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好! ­
­
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲? ­
­
222. You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。 ­
­
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天气,是吗? ­
­
224. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。 ­
­
225. He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。 ­
­
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。 ­
­
227. I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的, ­
­
228. I will never forget it. 我会记着的。 ­
­
229. It is Just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。 ­
­
230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。 ­
­
231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。 ­
­
232. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。 ­
­
233. Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。 ­
­
234. Mother doesn't make up. 妈妈不化妆。 ­
­
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。 ­
­
236. She has been to school. 她上学去了。 ­
­
237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。 ­
­
238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。 ­
­
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意! ­
­
240. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气! ­
­
241. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个? ­
­
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗? ­
­
243. First come first served. 先到先得。 ­
­
244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。 ­
­
245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。 ­
­
246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一个老人。 ­
­
247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。 ­
­
248. He doesn't care about me. 他并不在乎我。 ­
­
249. I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。 ­
­
250. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔。 ­
­
251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六点起床。 ­
­
252. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。 ­
­
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的钱。 ­
­
254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。 ­
­
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了! ­
­
256. It's no use complaining. 发牢骚没什么用。 ­
­
257. She's under the weather. 她心情·不好。 ­
­
258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。 ­
­
259. The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有·根据。 ­
­
260. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。 ­
­
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。 ­
­
262. You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。 ­
­
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等于5。 ­
­
264. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。 ­
­
265. East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。 ­
­
266. He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的双手。 ­
­
267. He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。 ­
­
268. I am so sorry about this. 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。 ­
­
269. I can't afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。 ­
­
270. I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。 ­
­
271. I have the right to know. 我有权知道。 ­
­
272. I heard some one laughing. 我听见有人在笑。 ­
­
273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。 ­
­
274. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。 ­
­
275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。 ­
­
276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。 ­
­
277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。 ­
­
278. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗? ­
­
279. It's too good to be true! 好得难以置信。 ­
­
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。 ­
­
281. Let's not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了。 ­
­
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗? ­
­
283. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。 ­
­
284. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。 ­
­
285. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。 ­
­
286. That makes no difference. 没什么区别。 ­
­
287. The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理。 ­
­
288. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。 ­
­
289. They're in red and white. 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。 ­
­
290. We all desire happiness. 我们都想要幸福。 ­
­
291. We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。 ­
­
292. What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢? ­
­
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么? ­
­
294. When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的? ­
­
295. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里? ­
­
296. Would you like some help? 需要帮忙吗? ­
­
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高骛远。 ­
­
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了! ­
­
299. You've got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。 ­
­
300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦 ­
­
­
301. Did you enter the contest? 你参加比赛了吗? ­
­
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你们收信用卡吗? ­
­
303. Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做无益的后悔。 ­
­
304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。 ­
­
305. He owned himself defeated. 他承认自己失败了。 ­
­
306. He seems at little nervous. 他显得有点紧张。 ­
­
307. He strolls about the town. 他在镇上四处遛达。 ­
­
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。 ­
­
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎样? ­
­
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只会做那件事。 ­
­
311. I get hold of you at last. 我终于找到你了。 ­
­
312. I have a surprise for you.我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。 ­
­
313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜欢各种各样的水果。 ­
­
314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我亲眼所见。 ­
­
315. I will arrange everything. 我会安排一切的。 ­
­
316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想认识我的邻居。 ­
­
317. I would like to check out. 我想结帐。 ­
­
318. It has be come much cooler. 天气变得凉爽多了。 ­
­
319. It's time you went to bed. 你早就该睡觉了。 ­
­
320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。 ­
­
321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。 ­
­
322. Show your tickets,please. 请出示你的票。 ­
­
323. Thank you for your advice. 谢谢你的建议。 ­
­
324. That's the latest fashion. 这是最流行的款式。 ­
­
325. The train arrived on time. 火车准时到达。 ­
­
326. There go the house lights. 剧院的灯光灭了。 ­
­
327. They are paid by the hour. 他们按时取酬。 ­
­
328. Things are getting better. 情况正在好转。 ­
­
329. Wake me up at five thirty. 请在五点半叫醒我。 ­
­
330. We are all busy with work. 我们都忙于工作。 ­
­
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪儿见面? ­
­
332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。 ­
­
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。 ­
­
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你这个星期六有空吗? ­
­
335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。 ­
­
336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一个母亲是不容易的。 ­
­
337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 简洁是智慧的精华。 ­
­
338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一种致命的疾病。 ­
­
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和别人打架了吗? ­
­
340. Don't dream away your time. 不要虚度光阴。 ­
­
341. Don't keep me waiting long. 不要让我等得太久。 ­
­
342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有惊人的记忆力。 ­
­
343. He has completed the task. 他完成了这个任务。 ­
­
344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。 ­
­
345. He is capable of any crime.他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。 ­
­
346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。 ­
­
347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。 ­
­
348. His looks are always funny. 他的样子总是滑稽可笑。 ­
­
349. How about going to a movie? 去看场电影怎么样? ­
希望对你有帮助。
­
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。 ­
­

Ⅲ 哪五部适合12岁看的英文电影,并把其中的经典单词,片语,句子各五个.

哪五部适合12岁看的英文电影,并把其中的经典单词,片语,句子各五个.

霍位元人,复仇者联盟,指环王,银河护卫队,分歧者

求五部英文电影里的经典句子

《阿甘正传》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

复仇者联盟中的五个经典单词,五个经典片语,五个经典句子?

人除非世界末日到了,否则我们的日子还需要继续过。
们本应仰望天空,看见希望,而我首先就要夺走希望。
其实你们骨子里充满奴性,早晚都会屈服于你们的统治者。
我们和你无冤无仇!蚂蚁和你的鞋也无冤无仇!这么说你想踩死我们?
自由是生命中最大的谎言!

英文电影中的20个单词和10个句子

台词?

一部适合中学生看的英文电影中的二十句短1点的经典台词

推荐阿甘正传,中英对照台词见附件。

如果看不到附件,请用电脑访问。

下载附件后,用记事本开启,就可以看到台词,选择需要的部分即可。

经典英文电影句子

2007-11-2 | 经典英文电影句子收藏
1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t
refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3,You don’t understand!I
coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.
I
could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me? 你是在和我说话吗?(《计程车司机》1976)
11,I love the *** ell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
12,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
13,I’m as mad as hell,and I□ not going to take this anymore! 我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
14,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
15,There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
16,I am big!It’s the pictures that got *** all. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
17,Show me the money! 让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
18,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’. 弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
19,You can’t handle the truth! 你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
20,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
21,After all,tomorrow is another day! 毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
22,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
23,I’ll be back. 我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
24,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
25,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. 妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
26,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
27,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
28,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
29,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
30,You had me at〃hello.〃当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
31,There’s no crying in baseball! 在棒球运动中没有哭泣! (《红粉联盟》1992)
32,A boy’s best friend is his mother. 一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。 (《惊魂记》1960)
33,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
34,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
35,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again. 上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
36,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seceme.Aren’t you? 罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
37,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
38,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet! 等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
39,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
40,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
41,I feel the need--the need for speed! 我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
42,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)

3部英文电影的30个经典句子

《肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.I guess it es down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
译文:强者自救,圣者渡人
4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
译文:怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.
6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to e to prison to be a crook.
译文:搞笑的是,在外头,我刚正不阿。我得到监狱里来才能当个坏人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.
译文:我希望太平洋的海水像我梦中那般的蓝。
9.The sun in the head, like a free man.
译文:阳光洒肩头,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.
译文:有些东西在内心,不能到达,不能触控,只属于你。
那就是——希望。

求5部英文电影中的5句经典台词、每部电影5句经典台词

Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our mon interests.....you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
人类这个词,一天赋予了我们全新的意义.大家别在为小的分歧而耗神,应为我们共同的利益团结起来...你们要再次为自由而战,不是抵抗暴君压制和迫害,而是为生存而战,为我们生存的权利而战......而是全世界用同一个声音宣布 " 我们不会束手无策,静坐代毙.我们将会活下去,我们将会生存."的日子.今天,我们庆祝独立日!
——Independence Day(《 独立日》)
J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most?
A: Each in its own way was unfettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
记者:公主殿下对所访问的城市中印象最深的是哪一个呢?
安妮公主:每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘,很难...罗马,无疑是罗马.我会珍惜在这里的记忆,直到永远!
——Roman Holiday(《罗马假日》)
If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '
如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会使你难于离开我,就像现在我难于离开你。上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”
----《Jane Eyre》(《简爱》)
Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
爱德华: 这么说,狮子爱上了羔羊……
贝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
爱德华:多霸道而变态的狮子啊。
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?
I *** ella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
Edward:Good.
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.
贝拉:现在我害怕了。
爱德华:是吗。
贝拉: 我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你
Isabella Swan: You know,Everybody's staring.
Edward Cullen: Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways.
贝拉:你知道,大家都在看我们。
爱德华:他不算……不,他只是在看。我现在已不惧一切打破规则,反正我已经要下地狱了。
Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.
爱德华:那就是你所梦想的吗?成为怪物?
贝拉:我梦想的是永远的跟你在一起。
-------《ilight》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it es at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。
We’re women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.
Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路?
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
--------《泰坦尼克》

英文电影中的经典名词

名词还是台词啊~???
1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3,You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《计程车司机》1976)
11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more fortable?”
出处:琼·哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930
译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”
12,I love the *** ell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows e home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
出处:格罗克·马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”
15、原文:“You talking'to me?”
出处:罗伯特·德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”
16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
出处:葛丽泰·嘉宝,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”
17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”
出处:汤姆·汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994
译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
译文:“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23,There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got *** all.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I’ll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
51,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There’s no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
56,A boy’s best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seceme.Aren’t you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
100,I’m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)

英文电影《艾尔文与花栗鼠》中五个经典句子

everybody take a lookaround,at my dad out in thecrowd
大家看看周围,我爸爸在人群中
Even the most perfect(precious) gem can not pare your beaties.
即使是世界上完美的宝石也无法衬托出你的美丽
Alvin:Come,“Rules” is my Middle name~~
艾尔文:拜托,“规矩可是我的小名”
女医生:He is my son Miles.他是我的儿子迈尔斯
Alvin:What?!什么?!
Don't say "family" in front of Dave.It gives him gas.
别在他面前说"一家人",跟放臭屁似的。
Some people don't know a good thing when they've got it.
有些人拥有好东西,自己却没有意识到。
“Alvin!!!” ——— Dave
”艾-尔-文!!!“———大卫

Ⅳ 英语电影里的经典台词,要标明是出自于哪部电影,中英对照。

1一《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救赎》

.You know some birds
are not meant to be caged , their
feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something
inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's
yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing
and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box
of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid
does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen
every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like
peas豌豆 and
carrots 胡萝卜.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any
thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away
from me please.

求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in
trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like
a ckn.鸭,鸭肉 v.忽地低下头(或弯腰),躲避

in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part
of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messedn.脏乱状态;困境 vt.弄糟,弄脏,搞乱

up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don't know if we
each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on
a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡

三《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see
exists together in a delicate 易碎的;微妙的;娇弱的;精美的balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face
of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when
I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the
world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are
back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change
the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can
hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom.
If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I
believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it
up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Land is the only
thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.
Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be
more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever
comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4.I think it's hard
winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no
gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give
anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of
you and me and the whole silly a.傻的,糊涂的

world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than
I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for
any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie,
steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself
in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place
for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing
away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never
make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home.
And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was
everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We're the
luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I
couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me.
Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of
university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

5.Remember, they love
money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game
of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in
the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet,
where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a
gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to
get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day
count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our
choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching
sentence)

12.Will you give us a
chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall
wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death.
Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain,
for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will
save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2.You make millions of
decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it
changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a
hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you
can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5.People who truly
loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6.You know it's easier
to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most
attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8.Why would you
want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you're
attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their
subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses
knowing they're a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

10.Everybody panics
before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

11.Your destiny can be
your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

12.The reason I
know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch
with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be
someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone
settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

14.What if something
had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done
without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1. Money is not
everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2. One should love
animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower
with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the
neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5. Behind every
successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are
two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6. Every man
should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never
marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8. Success is a
relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)

9. Love is photogenic.
It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10. Children in
backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11. Your future
depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧

12. There should
be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13. Hard work never
killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。

14. Work
fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

15. God made
relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地