当前位置:首页 » 经典电影 » 儿童电影经典台词带英文版
扩展阅读
小师姐大电影 2023-08-31 22:05:11
十大禁播韩国电影 2023-08-31 22:05:02
一个外国电影木瓜 2023-08-31 22:04:55

儿童电影经典台词带英文版

发布时间: 2023-07-31 07:29:42

A. 迪士尼英文电影 经典台词20句 要加中文的翻译 ! 谢谢!

狮子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 来呀,爸爸,我们得走 了,醒醒...
          
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太阳升起前 他是你的,孩子。
          
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:来呀,爸爸,你 答应过的。
          
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起来了,起来了。 辛巴:太好了。
          
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 阳光普照的一切就是我 们的王国。
          
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一个国王的 统治期就像太阳的升起 和落下一样。
          
one day, Simba,
辛巴,总有一天,
          
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太阳将会跟我一样慢慢 落下,然后在你成为新 国王时和你一同升起。
          
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:这一切都是我的 吗? 木法沙:所有的一切。
          
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:阳光普照的一切 那有阴影的地方呢?
          
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我们 的国度之外。你永远不 要去那里,辛巴。
          
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以为国王可以 随心所欲啊。
          
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,国王也不 能随心所欲啊。
          
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:还有别的?
          
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
          
As king, you need to understand that balance
作为国王,你不但要了 解那种平衡,
          
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
还要尊重所有的生物, 无论是爬行的蚂蚁还是 跳跃的羚羊。
          
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们 不是吃羚羊的吗?
          
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 让我解释给你听。
          
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我们死后,尸体会变为 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
          
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在这个巨大的生命 圈里我们是互相关联的
主要内容:     辛巴是狮子王国的小王子,他的父亲穆法沙是一个威严的国王。然而叔叔刀疤却对穆法沙的王位觊觎已久。        要想坐上王位宝座,刀疤必须除去小王子。于是,刀疤利用种种借口让辛巴外出,然后伺机大开杀戒,无奈被穆法沙即时来救。在反复的算计下,穆法沙惨死在刀疤手下,刀疤别有用心的劝辛巴离开,一方面派人将他赶尽杀绝。

        辛巴逃亡中遇到了机智的丁满和善良的彭彭,他们抚养辛巴长成雄壮的大狮子,鼓励他回去森林复国。在接下来一场复国救民的斗争中,辛巴真正长成一个坚强的男子汉,领会了责任的真谛。
人猿泰山
          
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我为什么那么与 从不同?
          
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因为你浑身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
          
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查说我不 属于... 卡拉: 别说了.
          
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查说我不属于 这个家族.
          
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 别管哥查说了什 么.别动. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
          
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什么吗?我看见你像我 一样的两只眼睛.
          
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有个鼻子在...?啊, 这儿.两只耳朵,让我 看看还有什么.
          
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 两只手? 卡拉: 对了.
          
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 闭上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感觉到什 么吗?
          
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到这儿来. 泰山: 你的心.
          
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我们 是一模一样的.哥查就 是看不到.
          
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我会让他看见的 我会成为最优秀的猿.
          
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 这就对了,你一 定会的.
主要内容:在非洲原始森林成了孤儿的婴孩在猿猴家族的照料下长大成人,人类探险和出现打破了他宁静和平和世界,也使他认识到他是人类的一员,他在决定归属哪一类家族问题上的思考因为他对美丽的珍妮姑娘的感情进而变得更加复杂,而人类将对猿猴家族的伤害更使他进入了进退两难的境地。

B. 小鬼当家1里的至少十句台词(英文版)

1、I wouldn't let you sleep in my room... if you were growing on my ass.

2、There! What are we gonna do with him, Harry?

3、高桥We'll do exactly what he did to us: we're gonna burn his head with a blowtorch.

4、And smash his face with an iron!

5、I like to slap him right in the face with a paint can.

6、And shove a nail through his foot!

7、First off, I'伏枣m gonna bite off his every little fingers one at a time.

8、Just then, Marley knocks Harry and Marv with his shovel.

9、缺念拆Kevin, get upstairs right now.

C. 电影小王子的台词英文

1、You know — one loves the sunset, when one is so sad…

你知道的—当一个人情绪低落的时候,他会格外喜欢看日落……

2、If someone loves a flower, of which just one single blossom grows in all the millions and millions of stars, it is enough to make him happy just to look at the stars.

He can say to himself, “Somewhere, my flower is there…” But if the sheep eats the flower, in one moment all his stars will be darkened… And you think that is not important!

倘若一个人对一朵花情有独钟,而那花在浩瀚的星河中,是独一无二的,那么,他只要仰望繁星点点,就心满意足了。

他会喃喃自语:“我的花就在星河的某个角落……”可是,这花一旦被羊吃掉了,一瞬间,所有星星都将随之黯淡无光……那你也认为这不重要吗?

3、Flowers are so inconsistent! But I was too young to know how to love her…

花总是表里不一,而我太年轻了,不知道该怎样爱护她……

4、For she did not want him to see her crying. She was such a proud flower…

她其实是不愿意让小王子看到自己哭泣。她曾经是多么高傲的一朵花……

5、My flower is ephemeral, and she has only four thorns to defend herself against the world. And I have left on my planet, all alone!

我的花生命是短暂的,她只有四根刺可以保护自己,抵御世界,我却将她独自留在我的星球上了!

6、His flower had told him that she was only one of her kind in all universe. And here were five thousand of them, all alike, in one single garden!

他的花朵曾经告诉他,自己是宇宙间仅有的一种花;可是仅仅在这座花园里,就有五千朵和她一模一样的花!

D. 求电影奇迹男孩英语台词

一、英语台词中英对照:

1、Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle. And if you really wanna see what people are… all you have to do… is look.

By Auggie

善良一点,因为每个人都在与人生苦战。如果你想真正了解他人,你只需要用心…去看。

奥吉

2、My mom always said…"If you don't like where you are…just picture where you wanna be."

By Auggie

我妈妈常说,“如果你不喜欢这里,就想象一个你想去的地方。”

奥吉

3、"When given the choice between being right or being kind, choose kind."

Mr Brown's September Precet

“如果要从正确和善良中,作出选择,请选择善良。”

布朗老师的九月箴言

4、Because school sucks. And people change. So if you wanna be a normal kid, Auggie, then those are the rules.

By Via

上学就是这么糟糕。人也是会变的。如果你想当普通小孩奥吉,这就是规则。

维娅

5、Maybe if we knew what other people were thinking, we'd know that no one's ordinary. And we all deserve a standing ovation at least once in our lives.

By Auggie

如果我们了解别人的想法,就会知道,没有人是普通的。每个人都值得大家站起来为他鼓掌一次。

奥吉

二、解析

《奇迹男孩》的译者雷淑容在后记《每个人心里都有个奥吉》中写道:

“如果没有一个良善的大环境,我们每一个人都可能变成弱者,都可能遭到歧视和不公正的待遇。换句话说,人人都有可能成为奥吉,只不过程度不同而已。”

那么,我们该做什么呢?原着中校长图什曼先生的毕业典礼演讲给出了答案。

“我的学生们,你们将谱写未来,任何事情都有可能。如果这座礼堂里的每一个人都为自己定下一条规则,就是无论你在哪里,无论何时,你们都能尽可能更友善一点,那么世界真的会变得更美好。”

比我们应该的,更友善一点。

因为作为人类,我们不只是拥有善良待人的能力,我们还有选择善良对待他人的能力。

善良是一件如此简单的事,真的太简单了。

需要时的一句鼓励,路过时的一个微笑,一个友好的举动,以及最重要也是最简单的,正常的对待那些和我们不同的人。

(4)儿童电影经典台词带英文版扩展阅读

《奇迹男孩》创作背景:

小说原作者帕拉西奥是一位出版社的编辑,她育有两个儿子。有一天,她带着孩子们外出玩耍,在冰激凌店排队买冰激凌时,发现队伍前面有一个小女孩脸部有非常严重的缺陷。她三岁的小儿子乍一看立刻吓得哭了起来。

帕拉西奥觉得很尴尬,她立即意识到孩子的哭叫会伤害到小女孩和她的家人,便急急带着儿子们走了。就在他们离开时,她听到小女孩的母亲用非常冷静和友好的口吻对自己的孩子说:“好了,孩子们,我们该走了哦。”

这真实的一幕后来被帕拉西奥写进了杰克的故事,只不过把妈妈的身份换成了保姆。

E. 《返老还童》电影的经典台词。(英文+翻译)

1.Some people, were born to sit by a river.
无论什么肤色,什么体型,人们都是孤独的。但可怕的不是孤独,而是惧怕孤独。其实孤独没什么不好,真的。
NGUNDA OTI: Plenty times you be alone. You different like us, it's gonna be that way. But I tell you a little secret. Fat people,skinny people, tall people, white people... they just as alone as us... But they scaredshitless... Not a thing wrong with being alone... no sir...


2.Some get struck by lightning.
当我瞎了一个眼睛,几乎听不见晨间喧嚣,动不动就抽搐,总是丢三落四,上帝却依然扔下闪电来提醒我,能够活着已经是桩幸运的事了。
MR. DAWS: I'm blind in the one eye...I can't hardly hear...I get twitches and shakes out of nowhere... I lose my line of thought... but you know what... God keeps reminding me I'm lucky to be alive...


3.Some have an ear for music.
无所谓你弹奏得怎样,重要的是你弹琴时的感受……我们命中注定要失去我们所爱之人,不然我们怎么知道他们在我们生命中有多重要?
THE WOMAN: It isn't how well you play, it's how you feel about what you're playing... We're meant to lose the people we love. How else would we know how important they are to us.


4.Some are artists.
有时事与愿违,你大可以像疯狗一样咆哮,怨天尤人,诅咒命运,悔不当初……但走到最后一刻,还是不得不安静地放手归去……
CAPT. MIKE: You can be mad as a mad dawg at the way things went... You can swear, curse the fates, regret everything you ever did.. but when it comes to the end... You have to let it go...


5.Some swim.
我一直等着,等着自己的状况变好,但我自己从未做过什么,人生就这么平白无辜地浪费了。
ELIZABETH ABBOTT: I kept waiting, thinking I would do something to change my circumstance... Do something... But I never did... It's an awful waste, you can never get it back... wasted time... If we're going to have an affair, you're never to look at me ring the day, we must always part by sunrise, and we can never say "I And when it is over I will send you a card that will simply say goodbye... Those are the rules...

6.Some know buttons.
当我还是个小孩子的时候我会早早醒来跑到湖边看日出。那一刻的感觉,好像全世界只有我一个人似的。
THOMAS BUTTON: When I was a boy I would love to wake up before anybody else and run down to the lake to watch the day begin. It was as if I was the only one alive.


7.Some know Shakespeare.
看守我这衰弱的老头子的好人们,让垂死的摩提默在这儿歇一歇吧。我由于长期监禁,肢体痛楚不堪,好像刚从刑架上拖下来的人一般。我这满头白发,是在苦难的岁月中折磨出来的,它预示着摩提默的死期不远了。
TIZZY: "Kind keepers of my weak decaying age, Let dying Mortimer here rest himself. Even like a man new haled from the rack. So fare my limbs with long imprisonment. And these gray locks, the pursuivants of death, Nestor-like aged in an age of care, Argue the end of Edmund Mortimer."

8.Some are mothers.
每个人对于自己的感受都不一样。我们都走向同一个方向,只是走的路不同罢了。本杰明,你有你自己的道路。
QUEENIE: Everybody feels different about themselves one way or another. We're all goin' the same way, just taking different roads to get there... You're on your own road, Benjamin.


9.And some people.
有些东西,是亘古不变的。
DAISY: Maybe some things last.


There is always something that I should remember for the rest of my life.

总有一些事情是我需要铭记一生的。

You could be mad as a mad dog at the way things went.
you can swear and curse the fates,
but when it comes to the end,
you have to let go.

你可以像疯狗那样对周围的一切愤愤不平
你可以诅咒命运
但是等到最后一刻到来之时
你还得平静的放手而去。

For what it's worth, it's never too late, or in my case, too early, to be whoever you want to be.
There's no time limit, stop whenever you want.
You can change or stay the same.
There's no rules to this thing.
We can make the best or the worst of it.

I hope you make the best of it.
I hope you see things that startle you.
I hope you feel things you never felt before.
I hope you meet people with a different point of view.
I hope you live a life you're proud of.
If you find that you are not,
I hope you have the strength to start all over again.

一件事无论太晚或者对于我来说太早,都不会阻拦你成为你想成为的那个人,这个过程没有时间的期限,只要你想,随时都可以开始,要改变或者保留原状都无所谓,做事本不应该有所束缚,我们可以办好这件事却也可以把它搞砸,但我希望最终你能成为你想成为的人。

我希望你有时能驻足于这个令你感到惊叹的世界,体会你从未有过的感觉。我希望你能见到其他与你观点不同的人们。我希望你能有一个值得自豪的人生。如果你想象的生活不一样,我希望你能有勇气重新启程。

You never know what's coming for you!

你永远也不清楚... 接下来会发生什么

We're meant to lose the people we love. How else would we know how important they are to us?

我们注定要失去我们所爱的人,要不然我们怎么知道他们对我们有多么的重要。

What are you thinking?
I was thinking how nothing lasts.
And what a shame that is.
Some things last.

-Goodnight, Daisy.
-Goodnight, Benjamin.

你在想什么呢?
我在想没有什么东西能持续到永远的...

我们也不例外
有些东西就是会持续到永远的
其实这也是我从网上找的,请笑纳。

F. 英语动画电影的经典对白英汉互译(五个以上)

狮子王 绝对经典:

Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国度。
Simba:Wow!

辛巴:哇!
Mufasa:A king's time is ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and and rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一个国王的统治期就如同太阳的起落一样。辛巴,有一天太阳将会在我统治期的最后一日下沉,并且在你成为新国王的时候和你一同上升。
Simba:And this will all of mine?
辛巴:那这些都是我的了?
Mufasa:Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切!
Simba:Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:阳光能照到的所有的东西!那有阴影的地方呢?
Mufasa:That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.

木法沙:那在我们的国度之外,你永远不可去那个地方,辛巴。
Simba:But I thought a king can do whatever he want.
辛巴:我以为国王可以随心所欲啊。
Mufasa:Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.

木法沙:不,做一个好国王比凡事随心所欲更重要。
Simba:There's more?
辛巴:更重要?
Mufasa:Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身为国王,你不但要了解那种平衡,还要尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊。
Simba:But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊的吗?
Mufasa:Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are all connected in a great circle of life. Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我来解释一下。当我们死后,尸体会成为草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在这个庞大的生命圈里我们是互相关联的。辛巴,让我告诉你一些我爸爸以前跟我说的话吧。你看那些星星,过去那些伟大的君王正从那些星星上看着我们。
Simba:Really?
辛巴:真的?
Mufasa:Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you , and so will I.
木法沙:是的。所以每当你觉得孤独的时候,要记得那些君王会总在那里指引着你,我也会。

G. 电影《寻梦环游记》经典台词语录英文和中文56句

电影《寻梦环游记》你们可有带着孩子去看看,这一部动画片可有说是皮克斯又一巅峰原创之作,《寻梦环游记》讲述的是回忆与遗忘的情感核心,主人公在家庭、音乐、还有梦想、冒险的路上发生的一件件故事,电影的整条线路可以说是饱满溢出银幕,小编看到最后只能以泪洗面。小编我爱死了《寻梦环游记》这个死亡和分离的故事,真心感谢导演皮克斯,能够将墨西哥的亡灵节如此诙谐的变成了温馨的生之欢喜。

电影《寻梦环游记》经典台词语录合集
一、To never forget how much your family loves you. 永远不要忘记家人有多爱你《寻梦环游记》
二、I‘ve had enough to ask for consent. I don’t want to follow the rules. I want to follow my heart. 我受够了征求同意,我不要循规蹈矩,我要跟随自己的心。《寻梦环游记》
三、死亡不是生命的终点,遗忘才是; 我会记得你 。《寻梦环游记》
四、The family is more important than the dream. 家人是比梦想更重要的事情。《寻梦环游记》
五、这首歌不是写给全世界的,是我写给我的女儿COCO的。《寻梦环游记》
六、据说人的死亡有三次,第一次是生理意义上的死亡,第二次是法律意义上的死亡,而最后一次,是当所有人都忘记你了,那么你也就彻底从这个世界消失了。《寻梦环游记》
七、原来...我们是一家人。《寻梦环游记》
八、死亡并不是人生的终点,遗忘才是,在爱的记忆消失前,remember me 《寻梦环游记》
九、人生的终点不是死亡,而是遗忘。在爱的记忆消失前,请记得我《寻梦环游记》
十、我受够了征求同意,我不要循规蹈矩,我要跟随自己的心。《寻梦环游记》
十一、请记住我虽然再见必须说请记住我眼泪不要坠落我虽然要离你远去你住在我心底在每个分离的夜里为你唱一首歌《寻梦环游记》
十二、Lifeishard,andIhavemyguitar. 人生再艰难,我还有我的吉他。《寻梦环游记》
十三、生命的尽头不是死亡,而是遗忘。《寻梦环游记》
十四、This song is not written all over the world, I wrote to my daughter CoCo 《寻梦环游记》
十五、死亡不是真的逝去,遗忘才是永恒的消亡《寻梦环游记》
十六、原来你才是我的曾曾祖父《寻梦环游记》
十七、要不是我丑怪无比,她或许会对我在意。《寻梦环游记》
十八、死亡并不可怕,遗忘才是最终的告别,请记住你爱着和爱过的人。《寻梦环游记》
十九、不必害怕别离,只要还爱着,只要还记得那个想念的人,一定会在某一刻,以一个温柔的姿势拥抱你,和你重逢!
二十、He wanted to sing and want to go to the farther stage, and what I thought was to take root in life. The daughter was more important than music. 他一心想唱歌,想去更远的舞台,而我想的是在生活里好好扎根,女儿是比音乐更重要的事。《寻梦环游记》
二十一、一直以为爱的反义词是不爱,直到现在我才明白,爱的反义词是遗忘《寻梦环游记》
二十二、永远别忘了你的家人们有多爱你 《寻梦环游记》
二十三、nothing is important than family. 《寻梦环游记》
二十四、是不是很直白? emmmm...我觉得直白得不多不少刚刚好。《寻梦环游记》
二十五、真正的死亡是世界上再没有一个人记得你。《寻梦环游记》
二十六、真正的死亡是世界上没有一个人记住你。
二十七、我们的故事 只能由我们生前认识的那些人来讲,他们的记忆才管用,如果在活人的世界里没人记得你了,你就会从这个世界消失,我们管这叫终极死亡。《寻梦环游记》
二十八、生命的终点是遗忘《寻梦环游记》
二十九、人生再艰难,我还有我的吉他。
三十、一个人会死亡两次,第一次是失去生命,第二次是被彻底遗忘。当再没有人记起的时候,才是一个人最终的死亡。
三十一、The real death is that no one in Www.GuaZe.Com the world remembers you. 《寻梦环游记》
三十二、人生再艰难,我还有我的吉他。《寻梦环游记》
三十三、小格,我们将祝福送给你,没有任何条件。《寻梦环游记》
三十四、死亡不是终点,遗忘才是。《寻梦环游记》
三十五、在爱的记忆消失以前,请记住我。《寻梦环游记》
三十六、世间最后一个记得你的人也不记得你了,你就会永远的消失。死亡不是永别,忘记才是。但我认为,忘记并不代表曾经的一切都不存在,恰恰因为你的存在曾带给我无限美好,就是遗忘也是最美的。
三十七、人的一生,要死去三次。 第一次当你的心跳停止,呼吸消逝,你在生物学上被宣告了死亡; 第二次当你下葬,人们穿着黑衣出席你的葬礼,他们宣告你在这个社会上不复存在,你悄然离去; 第三次死亡是这个世界上最后一个记得你的人,把你忘记,于是你就真正地死去,整个宇宙都将不再和你有关。
三十八、可以不需要原谅,但不应该被遗忘。《寻梦环游记》
三十九、我们大概是墨西哥唯一一个不喜欢音乐的家庭了。《寻梦环游记》
四十、他一心想唱歌,想去更远的舞台,而我想的是在生活里好好扎根,女儿是比音乐更重要的事。《寻梦环游记》
四十一、音乐不仅是我的工作,也是生活。《寻梦环游记》
四十二、当这个世界上没有人记得你的你的时候,你就从这个世界上消失了《寻梦环游记》
四十三、家人是比梦想更重要的事情。《寻梦环游记》
四十四、死亡不是生命的终点,遗忘才是《寻梦环游记》
四十五、死亡不是离别,忘记才是。《寻梦环游记》
四十六、我不会原谅你,但我还是会帮助你。《寻梦环游记》
四十七、死亡不是最可怕的,遗忘才是。《寻梦环游记》
四十八、可以不需要原谅,但不应该被遗忘。
四十九、爱的反义词不是不是不爱,而是遗忘。
五十、The real death is that no one in the world remembers you. 当活人的世界里再没有人记得你时,这就是终极死亡。《寻梦环游记》
五十一、“没人会把成功白送给你” 《寻梦环游记》
五十二、Life is hard,and I have my guitar 《寻梦环游记》
五十三、请记住我虽然我要去远方请记住我当听见吉他的悲伤这就是我跟你在一起唯一的凭据直到我再次拥抱你《寻梦环游记》
五十四、请记住我虽然再见必须说请记住我眼泪不要坠落我虽然要离你远去你住在我心底在每个分离的夜里为你唱一首歌请记住我虽然我要去远方请记住我当听见吉他的悲伤这就是我跟你在一起唯一的凭据直到我再次拥抱你请记住我你闭上眼睛音乐就会响起不停的爱爱就永不会流逝你闭上眼睛音乐就会响起要不停的爱请记住我虽然再见必须说请记住我眼泪不要坠落我虽然要离你远去你住在我心底在每个分离的夜里为你唱一首歌请记住我我即将会消失请记住我我们的爱不会消失我用我的办法跟你一起不离不弃直到《寻梦环游记》
五十五、家人是比梦想更重要的存在。《寻梦环游记》
五十六、坚持梦想,努力把他变成现实《寻梦环游记》

H. 抄10部英语动画电影的经典句子,每一部2个句子。急!

1、Adventure is out there.

生活就是冒险。

2、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand.

幸福,不是长生不老,不是锦衣华食,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望的达成。

3、As more and more people leave you,the more and more important those who remain become.

因为离开你的人越来越多,所以留下来的人就越来越重要。

4、As long as you start at the bottom, you will be able to make your dreams come true.

只要你从底层做起,任劳任怨,这里的生活总有一天会梦想成真的。

5、One loves the sunset, when one is so sad.

当一个人情绪低落的时候,他会格外喜欢看日落。

I. 三部英语动画大片的经典台词及翻译

Love means never having to say you're sorrry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》)
There is no crying in baseball.
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父》)
Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》)
Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦白的说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》)
I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》)
Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布兰卡>)
Go ahead, make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》)
There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡撒布兰卡》)
Well, nobody's perfect.
人无完人。(《热情似火》)
[COLOR=green]You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本 不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是个有头有脸的人,而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》)
Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也会不去堪撒斯了。(《绿野仙踪》)
All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我得特写镜头了。(《日落大道》)
May the Force be with you.
源原力与你同在。(《星球大战》)
Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night.
紧紧极好你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)
You talking to me?
你是在和我说话么?(《出租车司机》)
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》)
I'm mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂的如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会在这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》)
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡撒布兰卡》)
I am big!It's the picture that got small.
我是巨大的!是那些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》)
Show me the money
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》)

we stand alone,together
我们孤胆,我们并肩.(《兄弟连》)

I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?"
"No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes."

有一天我的小孙子问我“爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄们一
同服役。” (《兄弟连》)

WILLIAM WALLACE:“Fight,and you may die. Run, and you’'ll live at least a while
.And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they’'ll never take our Freedom! Freedom——”

威廉华莱士:“是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿
终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来,
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!”
“我们的自由!!!”
“我们的自由!!!”
在苏格兰上映本部电影时,出现上面的画面时,投入的观众曾经集体起立高呼(《勇敢的心》)

It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another .

-----------from Shawshank Redemption

经典英文电影台词
NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)

NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。

NO.3 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)

NO.4 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。

NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

J. 四部英语原声电影(动画片) 每部摘抄三句经典台词 急电...

《功夫熊猫》
1.往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇 One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
2.放弃,不放弃。做面条,不做面条。你太在乎过去是怎样,将来会怎样了. Quit!don't quit! Noodles!don't noodles! You are too concerned with at once and what will be. .
3.昨天是历史了,明天还是未知,但今天是礼物,所以今天才叫present(present有“现在”和“礼物”的意思)。 Yesterday is history Tomorrow is a mystery But today is a gift That is why it’s called the present (the gift)

《蜜蜂总动员》
The way we work may be a mystery to you
Making honey takes a lot of bees doing a lot of small jobs
If you do it well, it makes a big difference

《冰河世纪3》
Of course, it is still in working progress. A few reforges. Here and there.
I never thought of going back. I've been down here so long。
That's right, sweet heart. Welcome to the Ice Age.

《海底总动员》
Dory: Come on, trust me on this one. 多莉:嗨,这次相信我。
Marlin: Trust you? 马林:相信你?
Dory: Yes, trust, it's what friends do. 多莉:对,相信,朋友就该这样。