当前位置:首页 » 经典电影 » 华莱士电影中的经典台词
扩展阅读
小师姐大电影 2023-08-31 22:05:11
十大禁播韩国电影 2023-08-31 22:05:02
一个外国电影木瓜 2023-08-31 22:04:55

华莱士电影中的经典台词

发布时间: 2023-06-27 12:39:37

① 请问一下“好莱乌电影《勇敢的心》美国电影《返老还童》”的经典中的经典台词都有那些

勇敢的心经典台词:
(1)威廉华莱士:“战斗,你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,仅有的一个机会!那就是回到战场,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!”
(2)啊~~~打,你们可能会死.逃跑则会生存----至少能有一会,很多年后,死在床上.你会愿意用这些年的机会来交换一个机会,仅仅一个,回到这里,告诉敌人,他们可以夺走我们的生命,但是,绝对夺不走我们的自由
(3)你的心灵是自由的,用尽勇气去追随吧.
(4)我们间的区别就是,你们认为这片土地的人民生存是为了供养你们阶级,我却认为你的阶级应该给你的人民自由.我走了,确认他们是否得到了
我什么都没有,人民跟我作战,只是如果不这样,我会没收土地,饿死他们的妻儿.为浴血奋战的人,他们为了我没有的东西殊死斗争,我出卖他时,我在他脸上看到了让我汗颜的东西
(6)告诉你的国王,不会屈服于统治,在我活着时,所有苏格兰人都是!
(7)告诉你,我的孩子/在你一生中,有许多事值得争取/但,自由无疑是最重要的/永远不要带着脚镣,过奴隶的生活。
(8)每个人都会死,但不是每个人都真正活过.
(9)我们不需要胜利,只需要战斗。
(10)先学会用脑,后学会用剑。

华莱士:自由 !!!

② 钢铁侠 蜘蛛侠 疯狂原始人 辛德勒的名单 勇敢的心 电影 英文经典对白 各十句

钢铁侠


想要不被欺负,棍子得比别人粗

Peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy.

托尼·斯塔克:他们说,这个世界上最好的武器,是不必开火的。我恭敬地表示不同意。我认为最好的武器只需要发射一次。我父亲是这么做的(托尼的父亲参与了原子弹制造),美国也是这么做的(向日本投放原子弹),到目前为止,这个道理仍然还算正确。

Tony Stark: They say the best weapon is one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only need to fire once. That's how dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.

我应该已经死了...肯定是为了某个理由而存活了下来…现在我终于知道了……我应该做些什么……

I should be dead already... It must be for a reason... I just finally know... what I have to do...


我希望我能保护好我所不能失去的东西。

I hope I can protect the one thing i can't live without


我会给你一个选择,你是想要苟且偷生,还是死得其所?

I'm gonna offer the choice.Do you want an empty life.or a meaning ful death?


今天就是你余生的第一天

Today is the first day...of what's left of you life


满大人:女士们,孩子们,懦夫们。很多人认为我是恐怖分子,但我自认为是一名导师。给你们上的第一节课内容是,英雄,从不存在。

MANDARIN:ladies,children,sheep.Some people call me a terrorist.I co nsider myself a teacher.Lesson number1、heroes,there is no such thing。


情况不一样了,我必须要保护我唯一离不了的人。那就是你。

Things are different now.I have to protect the one thing that I can't live without.That's you.


我是托尼史塔克,我制造了这些东西,我有个超级好的女朋友。我还偶尔拯救一下世界。但是为什么我彻夜难眠。

I'm Tony Stark,I built neat stuff,I got a great girl,And occasinally,saved the world.So I Can't tight sleep.


事实是... ...我就是钢铁侠

The fact is ...... I'm Ironman.


(ps.因为不清楚你说的哪一部于是从第一部到第三部都有写)



蜘蛛侠


能力越大,责任越大

With great power there must also come great responsiblity.


我们每一个人都面临选择,我们是什么样的人,取决于你选择做什么样的人。

It's the choices we make that makes us who we are, and we always have a choice to make things right.


当我看着你,看着你看着我,我变得坚强,也更软弱,觉得兴奋,却害怕。

Because you feel stronger and weaker at the same time. You feel excited and at the same time, terrified.


无论什么离开,无论什么还在身旁,我们总是要自己做选择。我的朋友harry告诉我:他选择做最棒的自己,这让我们选择做自己,而我们总是能选择怎样做才是对的。

whatever comes away,whatever better way have ranging asides, we always have a choice.My friend harry told me that: He choice to be the best himself.It's the choices make us we are and we can always choice to do what's right.


(ps.依旧是把蜘蛛侠三部曲和超凡系列的写下来了pps.以前没发现蜘蛛侠的怎么这么少)



疯狂原始人


不要躲避,不要害怕黑暗,向着太阳,你就能找到明天!

Don't hide, don't be afraid of the dark,follow the lights,then you can find tomorrow!


我们现在这不叫活着,这只是没有死去

Now we don't call it alive, it's just not to die


我们从没机会探索外面的世界,是因为我爸爸的那条规则:新事物是不好的,永远要小心!

We never had the chance to explore the outside world because of my dad's one rule:New is alwaysbad. Never not be afraid!


我还有很多话要说。我想跟你解释很多事情,可是总是没时间

I still have a lot to tell you. I want to explain many things to you, but we always don't have time.


不再有黑暗,不再有躲藏,不再有小孩子。这些的中心是什么?跟着太阳走。我改变不了什么,也没什么主意。但是我有我的力量,你们现在需要这个。

There is no more darkness, no more hiding, no more children. What is the center of these? Follow the sun. I can't change anything, and i have no idea. But i have my power, and you now need it.


我想这应该叫做拥抱。

I think this is called a hug.


这感觉真好,它应该叫什么名字

this feels so wonderful/good. What must it be called?


我们的世界依旧充满了危险与困难

Our world is full of danger and difficulties


在黑暗与恐惧中一成不变地生活着

Live permanently stuck in darkness and fears


这是大脑,我想的很多点子都来自这里。坦克:老爸!我没有大脑!

This is called a brain. I think that's where ideas go. Thunk: Dad, I don't have a brain.



辛德勒名单


奥斯卡·辛德勒:我可以得到一个更多的人…可是我没有!可是我…我没有!

Oskar Schindler: I could have gotten one more person… and I didn't! And I… I didn't!


伊萨克·斯特恩:世世代代都会记得你的所作所为。

Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.


伊萨克·斯特恩:奥斯卡,因为你已经有一万一千人活了下来。看看他们。

Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.


奥斯卡·辛德勒:我可以救出更多人的。我本可以救出更多。我不知道。如果我试试。我可以救出更多人。

Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just… I could have got more.


奥斯卡·辛德勒:看着,你所需要做的事情就是告诉我,它对你来说,值多少钱。你看每一个人值多少?

Oskar Schindler: Look, All you have to do is tell me what it's worth to you. What's a person worth to you?


阿蒙·高斯:今天就是历史。今天将会被永远记住。很多年以后年轻人将会对今天充满好奇。今天就是历史并且你们就是其中的一部分。六百年前,当他们到处散播对黑死亡的谴责,所谓的大卡西米(Casimir the Great),告诉犹太人他们应该到克拉科夫去。他们来了。他们带着财产来到这座城市。他们定居下来。他们掌握权利。他们在商业、科学、教育和艺术上兴盛起来。没有他们带来的东西就没有他们的繁荣。六个世纪以来,这儿是犹太人的克拉科夫。到今晚为止,这六百年将会是谣言。他们从来没有发生过。今天就是历史。

Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it. Six hundred years ago when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told the Jews they could come to Krakow. They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, ecation, the arts. With nothing they came and with nothing they flourished. For six centuries there has been a Jewish Krakow. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened. Today is history.


阿蒙·高斯:真相是,海伦,总是正确的答案。

Amon Goeth: The truth, Helen, is always the right answer.


阿蒙·高斯:他们在你身上投射了一道咒符,你知道吗,犹太人。当你和他们很亲近地工作时,就像我,你这么想。他们有这样的能量。就像是病毒。有些我的人就被这种病毒感染了。他们应该被同情,而不是惩罚。他们应该接受治疗因为这样才能像斑疹伤寒症一样真实。我一直是这么认为的。这和金钱有关系吗?嗯?

Amon Goeth: They cast a spell on you, you know, the Jews. When you work closely with them, like I do, you see this. They have this power. It's like a virus. Some of my men are infected with this virus. They should be pitied, not punished. They should receive treatment because this is as real as typhus. I see it all the time. It's a matter of money? Hmm?


伊萨克·斯特恩:你抽的每一支烟,我就抽了一半。

Itzhak Stern: For every one you smoke, I smoke half.


伊萨克·斯特恩:你已经做得很多了。

Itzhak Stern: You did so much.



勇敢的心


作战,你也许会死;逃走,你会活下来...至少暂时是这样,然而多年以后,你会终老而死。你们今天愿意用这些来交换一个机会吗?就是今天,回到这里告诉我们的敌人,他们也许会夺去我们的生命,但他们永远夺不走我们的--自由!!!! -- 威廉·华莱士

Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you‘ll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin‘ to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they‘ll never take our freeeedoooomm. -- William Wallace


告诉你的国王,威廉·华莱士不会屈服于统治,在我活着时,所有苏格兰人都是!

Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.


每个人都会死,但不是每个人都真正活过.

Many man dies,not every man really lives


斯蒂芬:上帝说这必将是一场漂亮的胜仗。(我们有着)(或者他们有着)最精良的战士。

Stephen: The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. It's drawn the finest people.


自由万岁……

William Wallace : FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM.(FREEDOM)


回去告诉整个英格兰,苏格兰儿女不再是他们的臣民,告诉他们苏格兰是自由的。 -- 威廉·华莱士

Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland‘s daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace


威廉·华莱士:我爱你。永远都是。我要娶你。

William Wallace : I love you. Always have. I want to marry you.


我们最终都会死,问题在于怎么样死和为什么而死。 -- 威廉·华莱士

"We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace


心灵是自由的,鼓起勇气随心飞翔! -- 马尔科姆·华莱士

"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace


如果没有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·华莱士

"It‘s all for nothing if you don‘t have freedom." -- William Wallace




以上全部来自网络,翻译可能多多少少有点问题吧。

蜘蛛侠的应该还有很多只是找双语的太麻烦了,感觉没分有不是很想找。

如果觉得有些话并不经典那请你去看一遍电影吧,每个人的感觉不一样喜欢的地方不一样,如果真的那么想知道经典台词,就算知道了是什么对白不知道它的含义哪有什么意义呢?

还有疑问?

③ 《勇敢的心》中,华莱士在临死之前说的话有什么意义

《勇敢的心》是由梅尔吉布森自导自演的战争片。该片以13-14世纪英格兰的宫廷政治为背景,讲诉了爱国英雄威廉华莱士带领人民与英格兰统治者不屈不挠斗争的故源银事。影片还穿插了华莱士的感情线,战争年代的爱情也得不到自由。他的爱人美丽的梅伦被杀后,他愤然起义。

④ 求三部经典英文电影每部10句经典英文台词,共30句

30句,怕网络不让发那么多字。我个人最喜欢的电影是《肖申克的救赎》。看了几十次了,每一次都好像能让我重生。这部电影的经典台词很多,网上流传最广的帮你摘录了一部分。

Red:Letmetellyousomethingmyfriend:Hopeisadangerousthing.Hopecandriveamaninsane.
瑞德:听我说,朋友,希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。

Rednarrating:.Firstyouhate’em,th
enyougetusedto’em.Enoughtimepasses,getssoyoudependonthem.
瑞德话外音:这些高墙还真是有点意思。一开始你恨它,然后你对它就习惯了。等相当的时间过去后,你还会依赖它。

Rednarrating:.Truthis,Idon’twanttoknow.Somethingsarebetterleftuns
aid.I’,itcan"
texpressedinwords,.Itellyou,.allsdissolveaway,andforthebriefestofmoments,.
瑞德话外音:到今天我还不知道那两个意大利娘们在唱些什么,其实,我也不想知道。有些东西还是留着不说为妙。我像她们该是在唱一些非常美妙动人的故事,美妙得难以用言语来表达,美妙的让你心痛。告诉你吧,这些声音直插云霄,飞得比任何一个人敢想的梦还要遥远。就像一些美丽的鸟儿扑扇着翅膀来到我们褐色牢笼,让那些墙壁消失得无影无踪。就在那一刹那,鲨堡监狱的每一个人都感到了自由。

()
AndyDufresne:Here’swhereitmakesthemostsense.Youneeditsoyoudon"tfoget.’tmadeoutofstoneThatthere’sa---there’sa---there’ssomethinginsidethat’syours,thattheycan’ttouch.
(在监狱里放歌剧唱片)
安迪:这就是意义所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不是用石头围起来的地方。忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。

AndyDufresne:That’sthebeautyofmusic.Theycan’ttakethatawayfromyou.
安迪:这就是音乐的美丽。他们无法把这种美丽从你那里夺去。

RedreadinganoteleftbyAndy:Remember,Red,hopeisgoodthing,mabyethebestofthings.Andnogoodthingeverdies.
瑞德读安迪留下的条子:记住,瑞德,希望是件美丽的东西,也许是最好的东西。美好的东西是永远不会死的。

Rednarrating:.h*ll,.We
werethelordsofallcreation.AsforAndy—-hespentthatbreakhunkeredin
theshade,astrangelittlesmileonhisface.watchingusdrinkhisbeer.
瑞德话外音:我们坐在太阳下,感觉就像自由人。见鬼,我好像就是在修自己家的房顶。我们是创造的主人。而安迪——他在这间歇中蹲在绿荫下,一丝奇特的微笑挂在脸上,看着我们喝他的啤酒。

Rednarrating:Youcouldarguehe’.Or,.Me,,ifonlyforashortwhile.
瑞德话外音:你会说他做这些是为了讨好看守。或者也许是为了同我们搞好关系。而我则认为他只是为了再度体验一下正常人的感觉,哪怕只是为了短短的片刻。

Rednarrating:’tmeantobecaged.Theirfeathersarejusttoobright.Andwhentheyflyaway,.DOESrejoice.Still,’regone.IguessIjustmissmyfriend.
瑞德话外音:我得经常同自己说,有些鸟儿是关不住的。他们的羽毛太鲜亮了。当它们飞走的时候,你心底里知道把他们关起来是一种罪恶,你会因此而振奋。不过,他们一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虚。我觉得我真是怀念我的朋友。

Rednarraing:,;Ihopetoseemyfriendagain,andshakehishand;Ihope.
瑞德话外音:我希望我能越过边境,我希望太平洋同我梦想的一样蔚蓝,我希望再见我的朋友,同他握手,我希望。


Fearcanholdyouprisoner.Hopecansetyoufree.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由


,andagreatmantosaveanother.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人


Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,
rdies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!


Getbusyliving,Orgetbusydying.
忙活,或者等死。

这句我更喜欢某个字幕组翻译的“汲汲于生,或汲汲于死”

============================================

还有《勇敢的心》也是我非常非常喜欢的电影之一。

Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
华莱士:你告诉你的国王,威廉姆华莱士绝不会屈服。只要我活着,苏格兰人民也绝不会屈服。

Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.
你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。

And dying in your beds many years from now.
年复一年,直到寿终正寝。

Would you be willing to trade?
你们!愿不愿意去换一个机会?

All the days from this day to that.
用这么多苟活的日子。

for one chance,just one chance.
仅有的一个机会。

to come back here and tell our enemies.
那就是回到战场。

that they may take our lives.
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命。

but they,ll never take our Freedom!
但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!

We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace
我们最终都会死,问题在于怎么样死和为什么而死。 -- 威廉·华莱士

"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace
心灵是自由的,鼓起勇气随心飞翔! -- 马尔科姆·华莱士

"It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -- William Wallace
如果没有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·华莱士

Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace
回去告诉整个英格兰,苏格兰儿女不再是他们的臣民,告诉他们苏格兰是自由的。 -- 威廉·华莱士

Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freeeedoooomm. -- William Wallace
作战,你也许会死;逃走,你会活下来...至少暂时是这样,然而多年以后,你会终老而死。你们今天愿意用这些来交换一个机会吗?就是今天,回到这里告诉我们的敌人,他们也许会夺去我们的生命,但他们永远夺不走我们的--自由!!!! -- 威廉·华莱士

William Wallace : I love you. Always have. I want to marry you.
威廉·华莱士:我爱你。永远都是。我要娶你。

Royal Magistrate : The prisoner wishes to say a word.
William Wallace : FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM.(FREEDOM)
自由万岁……

William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you
威廉·华莱士:那里很美,但是你更美。

William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
威廉·华莱士:每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过。

William Wallace: Why do you help me?
威廉·华莱士:为什么帮我。

Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now.
伊莎贝尔:因为你看着我的方式。

全片最高潮的地方,竟然安排在了影片的结尾。那种让人意犹未尽的感觉非常强烈。在最后结尾处,威廉姆·华莱士英勇就义,全城人民都不忍他继续被刽子手折磨而帮他求情,甚至刽子手都希望他说一句求饶的话。而他用尽全身力气,高喊了一个单词:“FREEDOM!!!!!!”

======================================================

《阿甘正传》

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。

If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在这里。

There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。

Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。

That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.
这是我听过最好的答案。

I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.
我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。

You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。

If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。

⑤ 谁有电影<勇敢的心>华莱士那段关于自由的超经典台词,我很喜欢这个老片啊

楼上的少了最关键的一段
I AM William Wallace! And I see a whole army of my country men, here, in defiance of tyranny. You've come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?
Soldier:Against that? No, we'll run, and we'll live.
William Wallace:Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least for a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!