‘壹’ 英语电影对话里的,十句经典台词简单易懂!
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously.So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
‘贰’ 雨人的经典语录
妈妈点亮了红蜡烛,走出了房门。
我躺在病床上,望着窗子。窗户纸上,先是映出一片橙红的烛光;随着烛光的摇曳,光晕里映出了一个打柴人的身影,虚虚实实,如梦如幻。
我正看得出神,伴随着隔窗人影,传来了妈妈清脆年轻的歌谣:笑话笑,笑话笑,笑话戴着破毡帽。我的病似乎好了很多,拍着手喊起来:“真好看,真好看!影子人,影子人!”
影子人头戴一顶毡帽,他的侧面影像轮廓十分清晰:细眯的眼睛,高耸的鼻梁,大张的嘴巴。
这时,又传来妈妈的歌谣:笑话乐,笑话乐,笑话背着柴火垛。真的,只见影子人身背一垛柴火,迈着缓慢的步子,在烛光里走着、走着,一步一步走出了烛光,好像走进了远山的雾霭之中。
影子戏演完了,妈妈举着红蜡烛走进屋子,只见她另一只手拿着一张用素纸雕镂的影子人——就是那个头戴毡帽的打柴人。
妈妈的脸和手都冻得通红,她不停地哈气,嘘暖着双手,又用双手摩搓着脸颊。
从此,我记住了妈妈为我在窗户纸上演出的影子戏,和那个叫“笑话”的影子人。就在这有趣的游戏中,我的病好了。
那一年,我三岁。
我认定妈妈是这世界上最了不起的人,因为她用一根红蜡烛就能给我变出一个有趣的影子人。
说来真怪,就从那天开始,只要妈妈一点上红蜡烛,影子人就会从烛光里走出来。
他穿着一身闪光的黑衣服,小小的个子,只有三寸来高;他戴一顶毡帽(不过,没有那么破),背后背着一捆柴火。他一出现,就唱起妈妈唱过的那首“笑话笑”的歌谣。
妈妈看着她送给我的影子人让我这么喜欢,她也很得意地笑着。
每天晚上,影子人都在烛光里和我玩儿,直到夜深了,才和我告别。
临分手时,他必定摘下小毡帽,用细细的嗓音向我说一声“明儿见”。然后,他又戴上小毡帽,向烛光的阴影里走去……
二疏?离
又过了一年,我家从农舍搬进了城里的大瓦房。家里点的是电灯,灶火改成了煤火。我有了许多玩具。我还看上了电影。
我家不再点蜡烛了。渐渐地,影子人也被我淡忘了。
有一天夜里,全市停电,远远近近,一片漆黑,家家窗口,黑洞洞的。没有灯光的夜晚,很寂寞,也很孤单。
我忽然想起,前几天在抽屉里,看见过一段蜡烛头。妈妈告诉我,那就是我小时候她给我照影子人的那根红蜡烛。我曾经拿起来看了看,它只剩下一寸多长,我又不经意地放了回去。
今夜,我赶忙把它找出来,点亮了这蜡烛头。
好几年没点过蜡烛了。它昏黄的光一跳一跳的,满墙的影子都在晃动。我已经很不习惯这幽暗的烛光了。
可是,就在烛光的跳动之中,那小小的影子人又出现了。
它还是穿着一身闪光的黑衣服,戴一顶毡帽,背后还是背着一捆柴火。
“你还记得我吗?”影子人很兴奋地问。
“我,我还记得,你,你是影子人。”
“对呀,对呀!你可长大了,我都快不认识你了!”它很惊喜。
‘叁’ 《雨人》经典对白
我这里有,加我hi,我告诉你网站 .
我这里有雨人的中英文台词。这里不好发。加我吧
人 Rain Man 中英文剧本
我告诉过你今早就要的我还在处理那四部蓝宝捷尼
[Man #1] I've got four Lamborghinisthat can't meet smog emission standards.
至今无法符合排烟量的标准环保局打了你九次回票
How many timesyou wash out with E.P. A?
我们会通过环保局审核的我只需要多两天
[Man #2] Sir, they'reclearing E.P.A. In a few days.
三次?我进了四部车
Three times?You're on a roll.
每部各有三次
Four cars, three times each.That's zip for twelve.
你是技术人员或太空工程师?
Are you a mechanicor a NASA engineer?
我告诉过你我从未进过蓝宝捷尼
I told you I've neverdealt with Lamborghinis...
而你保证能及时交车的
and yet you assured me that you coulddeliver the cars within that time frame.
什么都别说,因为我要听
Don't tell me that,'cause I'm not even listening.
不,先生,我不认为有此必要
Sir, I hardly thinkthat's necessary.
我会向我的贷款人解释
I'll explain thatto my swing loan.
我欠他二万元届时要加三万利息
I'm into him for 200,000.That's thousand, three zeros.
我所有的钱全绑在这些车上若我无法将之发现,我就完了
I got my money tied up in these cars.If I don't get it, I am finished.
-你了解吗?-你得体谅我们的处境
- Do you understand that?- You have to understand our situation.
我才不管你的问题,我自身难保
I got a shark snappin' at my heels.
They could've taken the carand my business 11 days ago.
我11天前就该交车了
I am holding them offwith a whip and a chair.
我的老天爷,现在我束手无策
I understand that.I know delivery is way overe.
我了解你的交车期限已过
This fuckin' E.P. A!The whole world is chokin' on smog...
那该死的环保署全世界都快因烟雾而窒息了
and they're gonna correct the situationby keeping my four cars off the road?
-他们不让我这四部车上路-当然不是
- [Ringing]- Babbitt Collectibles.
贝比收藏汽车公司
Have you tried cash?How much do these E.P.A. Guys earn?
试试用红包,那些环保人员的待遇如何?
Charlie, Mr. Wyatt.
查理,怀特先生
- Wyatt?- Yeah, about the swing loan.
有关贷款的事
If he doesn't get the money by 5:30,he's gonna come and seize all the cars.
若五点半前不还钱,他就要要扣车
- I have to call you back.- You should talk to Mr. Babbitt.
-我等一下再回你电话-我想你该和贝比先生本人谈
Tell him you watched me sign the checkon Tuesday, then you put it in the mail.
告诉他你知道我周二已签了支票你本人看着我签的
I need this.Come on.
然后将之交给了小妹了快啊,我需要你如此做
I wouldn't do that untilyou talk to Mr. Babbitt.
我不会如此做的,先生
His number?He's on the road now.
请他们留下电话号码他吗?不,他刚刚才走
- He wants you to call him immediately.- Charlie...
-请你亲自与贝比先生谈-查理
Tell him I'm connecting to Barbados,arriving 1:30 a.m.
告诉他们现在无法连络我凌晨一点半才回来
- Charlie!- Lenny, I'm standing right here.
查理,伦尼,我在这呢
Mr. Bateman wants to back out on his carand he wants to take Mr. Webb with him.
贝蒙先生要撤回交易他还要带着伟伯先生一起来
They want their down payments back.They found two cars at Valley Motors.
他们要求退回订金他们在维利汽车找到了两部车
Tell him that that was me on the line,the cars just passed emissions...
告诉他我刚刚与你通过电话
and the E.P.A. Paperworkwill be in here momentarily.
车子刚通检查环保署的文件马上就到
- You payin' attention to me?- Yeah, I'm listening.
-你有在听吗?-是,我在听
Tell them also that I'm knocking offfive grand on both their deals.
另外告诉他们每辆车少收五千元
- Do you understand that, Lenny?- I got it.
-是的,你确定你明白了?-我明白了,我明白了
Mr. Bateman, that wasMr. Babbitt on the other line.
贝蒙先生,刚才是贝比先生电话
As it happens,the cars are passing emissions...
车辆正要通过检验
What am I saying?The cars have passed emissions.
我是说车子已通过检验
We're waiting for the E.P.A. Paperwork.We'll have that momentarily.
正在等环保署的文件-
And because of yourincredible patience...
我们在短时间内内可以拿到因为你的耐心
we're going to knock off $5,000on each car.
我们决定每辆车再便宜你五千元
Well, yes,you've been most patient.
是的,你非常的有耐心
We really appreciate your patience.Well, thank you.
我们非常感谢你的耐心,谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Ready for Palm Springs?
准备去棕榈泉了吗?
You still want to gowith all these problems?
有这些问题,你仍然要去?
We're seconds away from closingthis deal, clearing 75 grand.
成交在即,挣七万五
- Not bad for a couple of phone calls.- No, not bad at all.
对只打几个电话来说还不错吧?
- You know where to find us, right?- Right.
你知道如何找到我们吧?伦尼
I got it under control.
我能控制全局的
I don't want to be demanding...
我不是想挑剔你
but could you possibly say 10 or12 words before we get to the hotel?
但在我们到饭店前能说点话吧-
Hmm? Consider it foreplay.
把它当做前奏如何?
Can you include mein some of your thoughts?
你能把我列入你的思想之中吗?
I'm just thinkin'.Nothing special.
我并没有想什么具体的东西
Maybe there's something thatyou're thinking about that we can talk.
也许只是一些可以聊的话题
If there was, Susanna,we'd be talkin' about it.
若有什么好谈的,苏珊娜我们便会谈论的
What's the big to-doabout me thinkin'?
我只是在思考罢了我思考又有什么不对了?
I just feel like I'm going away fora few days with someone. Call me crazy.
我是与某个人一起出游就算我疯狂好了
You wanna talk? Let's talk.How was your day?
好吧,你想聊我们就聊,你好吗
I feel you're excluding me from what'sgoing on. It's not that I wanna talk.
我只是觉得我被摒弃于事外而已并不表示我想聊天
One of these again, Susanna.How did we get back to one of these?
又来了,苏珊娜我们是怎么回到这上头的?
I don't want to... I don't knowwhy I put up with all of this.
我不知道我为何会忍受这些事
You wanted to go to Palm Springs,and we're goin'.
你想去棕榈泉,我们就去棕榈泉
But I didn't wanna go alone.I've been sitting in this car for...
是的,但我不想一个人去我坐在这车上像个假人
You wanna talk?Let's talk!
苏珊娜,你想聊,我们就聊呀?
- This is not talking.- [Phone Ringing]
这不是聊天,好像你和我要
- Yeah?- Charlie, this is Lenny.
-什么事?-查理,我是伦尼
I've been trying to contact youfor a while.
我已找了你一阵子了
I got a long-distance call fromMr. Mooney, your father's lawyer.
有位孟尼先生打长途电话来
He's been trying to reach you.
他是令尊的律师,一直要连络你
Your father has died, Charlie.
查理,令尊过世了查理!
- Charlie?- Uh-huh?
I'm sorry. The funeral's tomorrowin Cincinnati. He said you'd know where.
我很遗憾,明天在辛辛那提出殡
- I've got his number.- That's not necessary.
-他说你知道在那,他留了电话-没那个必要
- Anything else?- No.
还有别的吗?
- If there's anything I can do...- All right.
查理,有什么我能做的打电话来
- I'm sorry about the weekend, hon.- Charlie, the weekend?
亲爱的,抱歉周末泡汤了
I told you before,we had a falling-out a long time ago.
我跟你说过我们父子不合很久了
My mother died when I was two.It was just him and me.
家母在我两岁时去世
We just didn't get along.
我们…就是合不来
- You're going to the funeral, no?- Yeah.
-你要去奔丧吗?-要
- I'm coming with you.- That's sweet, but there's no point.
我和你一起去你真体贴,但没有这个需要
I want to.
我要去,就是这样
All right. Sorry.I forgot who I was talkin' to.
抱歉,我忘了我在和谁说话
...to our beloved neighbor...
for our memory, admirationand respect for him...
我们对于他的回忆及尊重及景仰
will live beyond the yearsof his life on Earth.
会使他在此的精神永存
Let us consecrate ourselves to followhis example of zest for life...
让我们以他为模范,追随他
dedication to family...
他的一生都献给家庭
and charity to all.
并接济贫穷
And now, with sure and certain hopeof resurrection life...
现在,我们确定他在你那儿永生
we commend to youthe soul of our departed friend.
我们将我们的友人交付你的手中
Just have to go over the details ofthe will with him, and then we leave.
等今晚听完遗嘱的细节后就走
I can wait in the car.
我可以在车上等
Somebody should be watering those roses.They're all dying.
该替玫瑰浇水了,它们快枯死了
Knew this car my whole life.Only drove it once.
从小就认识这部车
A 1949 Buick Roadmaster convertible.Only 8,000 proction models made.
1949年别克敞篷车
Straight-Eight.Fireball Eight.
仅出厂八千辆,八缸霹雳火马达
It was the first full yearof the Dynaflow transmission.
第一批会自动排挡
Know it by rote.
我对它了如指掌
[Susanna]You were his only child.
你是他的独生子
出生那年
You came along when he was...
what, 45 or something?
他已经45岁左右了
他可能已认为不会有儿子了
He probably thoughthe was never going to have a son...
‘肆’ 总有一句英文电影台词让你念念不忘
看电影时,很多时候,不仅仅是剧情引人入胜或是演员吸引眼球,更多时候,我会被里面的台词牢牢地套住。好的电影里面的台词可以说几乎句句都深入人心,仿佛作者淋漓尽致地描述出我们内心的真实想法,让人念念不忘。我看的最多的是英文电影,其中,有些英语台词值得我们反复斟酌,低吟浅唱。
This one moment when you know you're not a sad story
这一瞬间,你知道自己不是悲剧的主角
You're alive
你充满生命力
And you stand up and see the lights on buildings
你站起来,欣赏着浮光掠影中的建筑
And everything that makes you wonder
看看眼前让你惊叹的一切
And you are listening to that song on that drive
听着音乐,兜着风
With the people you love most in this world
和最爱的人在一起
And in this moment, I swear
我敢说,在这一刻
We are infinite.
我们拥有无限。
来自电影〈壁花少年The Perks of Being A wallflower〉
以上的台词来自电影中Charlie, Sam 以及Patric三个人第一次开车兜风经过隧道时,Charlie的旁白。站起来,迎着风,被包围在真实世界的浮光掠影之中。张开双手,无可救药地渴望着自由和无限。仿佛刹那间,青春绽放出一朵美丽耀眼的壁花。
But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will compare.
世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人如彩虹,遇上方知有。
来自电影〈怦然心动flipped〉,或许我们更多人更喜欢中文翻译。
I've been waiting for a lover like you my whole life, you haven't show up until now, and I'm scared shitless that I'm gonna do something to fuck it up.
穷极一生,我都在等待我的爱人出现,终于现在你出现了,我害怕的要命,就怕我搞砸了这一切。
来自电影〈平常的心 The Normal Heart〉,这是一部讲述美国80年代的纽约同性恋人群以及艾滋病人的生活以及感悟。两位男主角都是帅的如梦如幻,无数个日夜都为着彼此疯狂,生怕搞砸。他们的爱情恰好验证了以上的那句英文台词,真真是想要拥有你,却怕拥有你。
Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys, make your life extraordinary.
及时行乐,珍惜时间,孩子们,让你们的生命与众不同。
来自电影〈死亡诗社Dead Poets Society〉,Robin Williams饰演的文学教师是那个封闭时代的叛逆者,也是学生记忆中的灵魂拯救者。哪怕最后他无法被世俗接纳,哪怕被学校开除,他也成功地让自由之花在学生心中生根发芽。
And one day, the sun will come out you might not even notice. And you'll catch yourself thinking about something or someone who has no connection with the past. Someone who's only yours. And you'll realize that this is where your life is.
总有一天,太阳会升起。你或许都从未注意到,就这么悄无声息的,你会思考其他事情,会挂念一个和你过去毫无交集的人,一个只属于你的人。这就是你的安生之地。
来自电影〈布鲁克林Brooklyn〉,女主角Eilis从爱尔兰飘洋过海来到了美国纽约,开始了在布鲁克林的生活。我只能说,努力生活的Eilis,认真地爱着一座城,爱着一个人,也有那么一个真诚笑容灿烂的意大利青年爱着她。
You may not get hurt or make an ass of yourself that way, but you don't fall in love that way either.
这样你或许不会伤害到你自己或是让自己出丑,但同时你也不会尝到爱上一个人的滋味。
来自电影〈他没那么喜欢你He's just Not That Into You〉,简简单单的一句话道出无数个爱情故事兜兜转转的结局。
You want a player who doesn't have the guts to fight back?--I want a player who's got the guts not to fight back.
你要一个没胆还击的球员?--我要一个有胆不还击的球员。
来自电影〈42号传奇The True Story of American Legend 42〉,这部电影是根据美国职业棒球大联盟史上第一位黑人球员Jackie Robinson的真实事迹改编。当年的他,在球场上承受着巨大的压力和难以忍受的种族歧视,最后用自己的努力和能力,证明了自己,美国棒球的黑白球员隔离历史也由此结束。
Do you wanna stay with your brother?-Yeah.
你想和你弟弟住在一起吗?-是的。
来自电影〈雨人Rain Man〉,很多人会疑惑这部是什么电影,怎么会有雨人呢?其实,它跟雨啊跟雨人一点关系都没有。英语中的rain man和Raymond音似,所以男主角Charlie小时候会读错,在Charlie小时候害怕时,“雨人”都会唱歌给他听,安慰他。一直以来,Charlie以为“雨人”只是自己儿时幻想中的朋友,最后他发现原来“雨人”是自己的亲哥哥。
再来介绍一下这部电影,男主角Charlie发现父亲将遗产留给了患有自闭症的哥哥Raymond,便计划骗取这笔财富,但在拐走哥哥的过程中,重拾了真挚动人的手足之情。
当初看着这部电影时,一开始是被年轻帅气的Tom Cruise吸引住了,后面却被两位男主角的亲情感动了,哭的厉害。
It's not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices.
决定我们成为什么样人的,不是我们的能力,而是我们的选择。
来自电影〈哈利波特Harry Potter〉,这部电影太经典了,不需要什么介绍了。对很多人来说,这就是10年的青春,10年的陪伴,正如Lily Potter所说,我们一直在你身边从未走远,直到永远。
一部好的电影,就如同一次令人难忘的旅程。里面无论是经典台词,还是无声的画面都是仿佛能够让我们身临其境体验到那些或喜或悲或哀或愁的感觉,希望国产电影能走点心了。