① 跪求英語電影中俗語或者成語 帶翻譯 重點是要帶出處!!!英語課急用~謝謝大神了!
1. I see. 我明白了。 2. I quit! 我不幹了! 3. Let go! 放手! 4. Me too. 我也是。 5. My god!天哪! 6. No way! 不行! 7. Come on. 來吧(趕快) 8. Hold on. 等一等。 9. I agree。 我同意。 10. Not bad. 還不錯。 11. Not yet. 還沒。 12. See you. 再見。 13. Shut up! 閉嘴! 14. So long. 再見。 15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?) 16. Allow me. 讓我來。 17. Be quiet! 安靜點! 18. Cheer up! 振作起來! 19. Good job! 做得好! 20. Have fun! 玩得開心! 21. How much? 多少錢? 22. I'm full. 我飽了。 23. I'm home. 我回來了。 24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。 25. My treat. 我請客。 26. So do I. 我也一樣。 27. This way。 這邊請。 28. After you. 您先。 29. Bless you! 祝福你! 30. Follow me. 跟我來。 31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!32. Good luck! 祝好運! 33. I decline! 我拒絕! 34. I promise. 我保證。 35. Of course! 當然了!.Slow down! 慢點! 37. Take care! 保重! 38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。 39. Try again. 再試試。 40. Watch out! 當心。 41. What's up? 有什麼事嗎? 42. Be careful! 注意! 43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)! 44. Don't move! 不許動! 45. Guess what? 猜猜看? 46. I doubt it 我懷疑。 47. I think so. 我也這么想。 48. I'm single. 我是單身貴族。 49. Keep it up! 堅持下去! 50. Let me see.讓我想想。 51. Never mind.不要緊。 52. No problem! 沒問題! 53. That's all! 就這樣! 54. Time is up. 時間快到了。 55. What's new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎? 56. Count me on算上我。 57. Don't worry. 別擔心。 58. Feel better? 好點了嗎? 59. I love you! 我愛你! 60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。 61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎? 62. That's neat. 這很好。 63. Are you sure? 你肯定嗎? 64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎? 65. He is my age. 他和我同歲。 66. Here you are. 給你。 67. No one knows . 沒有人知道。 68. Take it easy. 別緊張。 69. What a pity! 太遺憾了! 70. Any thing else? 還要別的嗎? 71. To be careful! 一定要小心! 72.Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎? 73. Help yourself. 別客氣。 74. I'm on a diet. 我在節食。 75. Keep in Touch. 保持聯絡。 76. Time is money. 時間就是金錢。 77. Who's calling? 是哪一位? 78. You did right. 你做得對。 79. You set me up! 你出賣我! 80. Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎? 81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心! 82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,對不起。 83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我! 84. How's it going? 怎麼樣? 85. I have no idea. 我沒有頭緒。 86. I just made it! 我做到了! 87. I'll see to it 我會留意的。 88. I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間! 89. It's her field. 這是她的本行。 90. It's up to you. 由你決定。 91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了! 92. What about you? 你呢? 93. You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。 94. You'rewelcome. 不客氣。 95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕 96. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧! 97. Congratulations! 祝賀你!
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I'll fix you Up. 我會幫你打點的
101. It sounds great!. 聽起來很不錯。
102. It's a fine day。 今天是個好天。
103. So far,So good. 目前還不錯。
104. What time is it? 幾點了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
107. He came by train. 他乘火車來。
108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇氣。
110. How's everything? 一切還好吧?
111. I have no choice. 我別無選擇。
112. I like ice-cream. 我喜歡吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game. 我鍾愛這項運動。
114. I'll try my best. 我盡力而為。
115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不見!
117. No pain,no gain. 不勞無獲。
118. Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。
119. We're all for it. 我們全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我該怎麼辦?
122. You asked for it! 你自討苦吃!
123. You have my word. 我保證。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don't count on me.別指望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 別上當!
127. Don't let me down. 別讓我失望。
128. Easy come easy go. 來得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon. 請你原諒。
130. I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。
131. I'll be back soon. 我馬上回來。
132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。
133. It』s a long story. 說來話長。
134. It』s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等著瞧!
136. Make up your mind. 做個決定吧。
137. That's all I need. 我就要這些。
138. The view is great. 景色多麼漂亮!
139. The wall has ears. 隔牆有耳。
140. There comes a bus. 汽車來了。
141. What day is today? 今天星期幾?
142. What do you think? 你怎麼認為?
143. Who told you that? 誰告訴你的?
144. Who's kicking off? 現在是誰在開球?
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也這么認為。
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎?
148. Don't be so modest. 別謙虛了。
149. Don't give me that! 少來這套!
150. He is a smart boy. 他是個小機靈鬼。
151. He is just a child. 他只是個孩子。
152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你說的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。
155. It is growing cool. 天氣漸漸涼爽起來。
156. It seems all right. 看來這沒問題。
157. It's going too far. 太離譜了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的筆嗎?
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。
160. That's a good idea. 這個主意真不錯。
161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜歡什麼?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak. 他幾乎說不出話來。
165. He always talks big. 他總是吹牛。
166. He won an election. 他在選舉中獲勝。
167. I am a football fan. 我是個足球迷。
168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飛就好了。
169. I'll be right there. 我馬上就到。
170. I'll see you at six. 我六點鍾見你。
171. IS it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的?
172. Just read it for me. 就讀給我聽好了。
173. Knowledge is power. 知識就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 讓開!
175. Time is running out. 沒時間了。
176. We are good friends. 我們是好朋友。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪兒不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 你幹得相當不錯1
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣裝。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你錯過公共汽車了?
181. Don't lose your head。 不要驚慌失措。
182. He can't take a joke. 他開不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣?
185. How are you recently? 最近怎麼樣?
186. I know all about it. 我知道有關它的一切。
187. It really takes time. 這樣太耽誤時間了。
188. It's against the law. 這是違法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please. 說話請大聲點兒。
192. This boy has no job. 這個男孩沒有工作。
193. This house is my own. 這所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎麼了?
195. You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。
196. You need to workout. 你需要去運動鍛煉一下。
197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起來很冷。。
198. Don't be so childish. 別這么孩子氣。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。
200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全帶。
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
202. He looks very healthy. 他看來很健康。
203. He paused for a reply. 他停下來等著·回答。
204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建議搞一次野餐。
206. Here's a gift for you. 這里有個禮物送給你。
207. How much does it cost? 多少錢?
208. I caught the last bus. 我趕上了最後一班車。
209. I could hardly speak. 我簡直說不出話來。
210. I'll have to try that. 我得試試這么做。
211. I'm very proud of you. 我為你感到非常驕傲。
212. It doesn't make sense. 這沒有意義(不合常理)。
213. Make yourself at home. 請不要拘禮。
214. My car needs washing. 我的車需要洗一洗。
215. None of your business! 與你無關!
216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。
217. That's always the case. 習以為常了。
218. The road divides here. 這條路在這里分岔。
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好!
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪裡不對勁?
222. You are a chicken. 你是個膽小鬼。
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天氣,是嗎?
224. He is collecting money. 他在籌集資金。
225. He was born in New York. 他出生在紐約。
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一點也不累。
227. I will be more careful. 我會小心一些的,
228. I will never forget it. 我會記著的。
229. It is Just what I need. 這正是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我頗感驚訝。
231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。
232. Just for entertainment. 只是為了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones. 過去的,就讓它過去吧。
234. Mother doesn't make up. 媽媽不化妝。
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。
236. She has been to school. 她上學去了。
237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。
238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六點鍾就好了。
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
240. What horrible weather! 這鬼天氣!
241. Which would you prefer? 你要選哪個?
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜歡吃冰淇淋嗎?
243. First come first served. 先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所見略同。
245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。
246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一個老人。
247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。
248. He doesn't care about me. 他並不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself. 我自己沖洗照片。
250. I felt no regret for it. 對這件事我不覺得後悔。
251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六點起床。
252. I meet the boss himself. 我見到了老闆本人。
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的錢。
254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很開心。
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我對工作煩死了!
256. It's no use complaining. 發牢騷沒什麼用。
257. She's under the weather. 她心情·不好。
258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩傷心地抽泣著。
259. The rumor had no basis. 那謠言沒有·根據。
260. They praised him highly. 他們大大地表揚了他。
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。
262. You can call me any time. 你可以隨時打電話給我。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等於5。
264. All for one,one for all. 我為人人,人人為我。
265. East,west,home is best. 金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。
266. He grasped both my hands. 他緊握住我的雙手。
267. He is physically mature. 他身體己發育成熟。
268. I am so sorry about this. 對此我非常抱歉(遺憾)。
269. I can't afford a new car. 我買不起一部新車。
270. I do want to see him now. 我現在確實很想去見他。
271. I have the right to know. 我有權知道。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我聽見有人在笑。
273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。
274. I walked across the park. 我穿過了公園。
275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到時隨機應變。
276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕這事我幹不了。
277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不習慣喝酒。
278. Is the cut still painful? 傷口還在痛嗎?
279. It's too good to be true! 好得難以置信。
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。
281. Let's not waste our time. 咱們別浪費時間了。
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以問幾個問題嗎?
283. Money is not everything. 金錢不是一切。
284. Neither of the men spoke. 兩個人都沒說過話。
285. Stop making such a noise. 別吵了。
286. That makes no difference. 沒什麼區別。
287. The price is reasonable. 價格還算合理。
288. They crowned him king. 他們擁立他為國王。
289. They're in red and white. 他們穿著紅白相間的衣服。
290. We all desire happiness. 我們都想要幸福。
291. We just caught the plane 我們剛好趕上了飛機。
292. What shall we do tonight? 我們今天晚上去干點兒什麼呢?
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目標是什麼?
294. When was the house built? 這幢房子是什麼時候建造的?
295. Why did you stay at home? 為什麼呆在家裡?
296. Would you like some help? 需要幫忙嗎?
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高騖遠。
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
299. You've got a point there. 你說得挺有道理的。
300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批評真是痛苦
301. Did you enter the contest? 你參加比賽了嗎?
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你們收信用卡嗎?
303. Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做無益的後悔。
304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要讓機遇從我們身邊溜走。
305. He owned himself defeated. 他承認自己失敗了。
306. He seems at little nervous. 他顯得有點緊張。
307. He strolls about the town. 他在鎮上四處遛達。
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎樣?
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只會做那件事。
311. I get hold of you at last. 我終於找到你了。
312. I have a surprise for you.我有一個意想不到的東西給你看。
313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜歡各種各樣的水果。
314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我親眼所見。
315. I will arrange everything. 我會安排一切的。
316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想認識我的鄰居。
317. I would like to check out. 我想結帳。
318. It has be come much cooler. 天氣變得涼爽多了。
319. It's time you went to bed. 你早就該睡覺了。
320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。
321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。
322. Show your tickets,please. 請出示你的票。
323. Thank you for your advice. 謝謝你的建議。
324. That's the latest fashion. 這是最流行的款式。
325. The train arrived on time. 火車准時到達。
326. There go the house lights. 劇院的燈光滅了。
327. They are paid by the hour. 他們按時取酬。
328. Things are getting better. 情況正在好轉。
329. Wake me up at five thirty. 請在五點半叫醒我。
330. We are all busy with work. 我們都忙於工作。
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪兒見面?
332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你這個星期六有空嗎?
335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。
336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一個母親是不容易的。
337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 簡潔是智慧的精華。
338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一種致命的疾病。
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和別人打架了嗎?
340. Don't dream away your time. 不要虛度光陰。
341. Don't keep me waiting long. 不要讓我等得太久。
342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有驚人的記憶力。
343. He has completed the task. 他完成了這個任務。
344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。
345. He is capable of any crime.他什麼樣的壞事都能幹得出來。
346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。
347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。
348. His looks are always funny. 他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。
349. How about going to a movie? 去看場電影怎麼樣?
希望對你有幫助。
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。
② 哪位能翻譯一下《孔雀〉電影的影評
In "Peacock" center, an offscreen voice re-entry whole family thedining table which eats meal together, five people, the silence eatmeal, the picture desolate does not have the warm color. Is only inline completely ending time, the younger brother said that, "Myremembered as if the daddy walks, already leaves the spring beginningnot to be far". The movie finally is the whole family goes to the zoo to look at thepeacock, looked like night of between them on to achieve thereconciliation with the life, between a night already no longer wasyoung. Such mighty waves not startled passed by, the elder sister andthe younger brother all have also become others' parents, they hadfinally understood life helpless has known parents' difficulties, alsotherefore no longer waited for the peacock spreads the tail. Quietlycenter, they as if turned own parents' appearance. Such passed by,once anticipated happily as soon as to flicker, now actually onlyremains the leeward pale cloud to be light. This looks like is a piece of brutal fable story, actually became"Peacock" center most to let the person reluctantly reality withregret. Looks these young people which reconcile with the life and theprevious generation, looks these sad peacocks, let I has rememberedscreenwriter Li Qiang to "Peacock" the explanation: "Actually betweenthe person and the person the life all mutually is watching, someperson's good news and the scandal, fall the soul and the splendor,all around the person gets a panoramic view. Our each other all likesin the zoo basket the animal, is watched by the people. Our all peopleall like the peacock, on the body are covered with the story, in thelife has experienced the love hates the rival in love, is similar tocolor each different feather to be covered with the life. Peacock thiskind of bird looks like is in the zoo most has watching, the person isnot inferior to them, is just like "Peacock" in script that threechildren. The life is a basket, our each people are all closed ininside. The others watch us, we also watch the others, simultaneouslywe also watch oneself." This will be the extremely ordinary model Chinese family, therelations complex is chaotic, between the parents and the childrenlack the exchange, probably is stems from feels ashamed, they the allIdo brand simple assignment have given own that foolish son, sillyelder brother naturally regards as own the family center, althoughreceives the discrimination and the insult in outside, actually canact in a self-serving manner in the home enjoys the elder sister andthe younger brother exercises forbearance as well as parents'spoiling. The elder sister is that kind of typical idealism, theindiviality extreme, is incompatible with with the real life, untilfinally fantasized is layer upon layer flaked, she only can againshoot down the real life in the st, the rendant parents toe theline life footsteps. But younger brother's is not yet experiences theyouth, already always went the child, egressed several years timeliked a dream, woke when was already bored to death graally old.Between them the mood is not the simple love or hates, they are notsimple enjoy regarding the life manner or despair, all oppositionswith show loving concern, painful and is disappointed, the tenderfeeling and the injury, complex interweaving lets the person in theinnermost feelings be unable to withstand the withstanding lifeheaviness. In this movie arranged some to apparent the chaotic plot, for instancethe elder sister sewed the chute is snatched by the hoodlum male youthfruit, in order to had to return to the chute, the elder sister tookoff the pants unexpectedly on own initiative, revealed Bai Huanghuangthe thigh, the fruit is amazed feels helpless, hurries has turnedaround to flush own foot with the hunting rifle to put a gun, painfulcalled out the sound to resound through the woods. Such plot apparentsinconceivable, but actually had demonstrated one kind extremely realis chaotic and the also chaste point of view. The similar impressionprofound paragraph also has the younger brother to want to use the ratpoison to kill by poison elder brother, by the elder sister wasdiscovered has stopped, second days eat meal, the mother suddenlyworks as everybody surface son, most is liking with the rat poisonelder brother the goose kills by poison, that goose convulsiondistortion neck, this probably was the entire piece most violencebrutal picture, directed has maliciously stimulated an audience'snerve with this practical joke paragraph. But the movie most lets theparagraph which the person changes countenance come from the moviefinal, the elder sister younger brother three person of storiesreinterlock the same place, the elder sister finally fall into thenormal person's life, hoped may marry gives birth to a boy, but inmoral nature final fantasy, is can have a person to be able true tolove oneself, even if he certainly does not live in own side also doesnot matter. But when she meets the fruit on the avenue, but the fruitcompletely already could not recognize her time, elder sister's finalfantasy also by brutal smashing. Squats together with the youngerbrother selects the tomato on the place time, the elder sistersuddenly leans the face to go, the pain is unable to withstand theexpression really lets the person change countenance.
③ 電影英語金句
每部電影都有它的經典台詞,我在此獻上電影裡面的金句,希望大家喜歡。
《野性的呼喚》金句賞析
1.He got two experience in spite of this gathering in crowds and groups: when fighting, trying to protect themselves;
他在這成群結隊的刁難中明白了兩條經驗:在打群架的時候,要設法保護自己;
2.In the battle with a single dog, to try to use the shortest time to call each other to eat the biggest loss.
在跟單個狗戰斗的時候,要設法用最短的時間叫對方吃最大的虧。
3.The paradox of life is that there is a state that marks the peak of life and beyond life. When a person is extremely active thoroughly forget yourself, this realm silently appeared.
生活的矛盾之處在於有一種境界標志著生命的頂峰甚至超越了生命。當一個人極度活躍徹底地忘掉自我的時候,這種境界便悄無聲息地出現。
4.Life is like this, there is no fair rules of the game, once the fall, is the end of life.
生活就是這樣,沒有公平的游戲法則,一旦倒下去,就是生命的終結。
5.He has the spirit of loyalty and devotion, and also has a wild and cunning side.
他具有忠誠與獻身的精神,也具有野性與狡猾的一面。
6.Either to get the right to control, or to be dominated. Mercy is a manifestation of cowardice, and it does not exist in the original life. Mercy will be misunderstood as fear, and when it is misunderstood it will lead to death.
要麼取得支配權,要麼被支配。仁慈是懦弱的表現,仁慈不存在於原始生活之中。仁慈會被誤解為恐懼,一旦被誤解就會導致死亡。
7.He did not do a good job in the preparation of the opponent before the impact of the shock, in the absence of a good defense before the attack.
他在沒有做好迎接對手沖擊之前的准備絕不先沖擊,在沒有做好防禦前絕不先進攻。
8.These men wanted dogs, and the dogs they wanted were heavy dogs,with strong muscles by which to toil, and furry coats to protect them from the frost.
這些男人想要一些狗,他們想要的這些狗要是重量級的,有著強壯的肌肉,能夠做苦力, 還有毛皮大衣可以保護它們免受寒凍。
9.Buck had accepted the rope with quiet dignity. To be sure, it was an unwonted performance: but he had learned to trust in men he knew,and to give them credit for a wisdom that outreached his own. But when the ends of the rope were placed in the stranger's hands, he growled menacingly. He had merely intimated his displeasure, in his pride believing that to intimate was to command. But to his surprise the rope tightened around his neck, shutting off his breath. In quick rage he sprang at the man, who met him halfway, grappled him close by the throat, and with a deft twist threw him over on his back. Then the rope tightened mercilessly, while Buck struggled in a fury, his tongue lolling out of his mouth and his great chest panting futilely. Never in all his life had he been so vilely treated, and never in all his life had he been so angry. But his strength ebbed, his eyes glazed, and he knew nothing when the train was flagged and the two men threw him into the baggage car.
巴克以安靜的體面地接受了這條繩索。誠然,這是不尋常的表現。但是他學會了信任他所認識的人,並給了他們智慧地信任,而這種智慧甚至超越了他自己。但是當繩子的末端被放在陌生人的手中時,他卻在大聲地吠叫。他只是暗示了他的不快,他驕傲地信奉著,所謂親密的關系就是指令。但令他吃驚的是,繩子卻在他的脖子上勒緊了,使他快要窒息了。他迅速地怒氣沖沖地撲向半路上遇見的那人,抓住他的喉嚨旁邊,他的背巧妙地扭轉過來。巴克在狂怒中掙扎中,然後繩子無情地綳緊了,他的舌頭從他的嘴裡吐出來,他的大胸脯也在喘氣。他的一生中從未遭受過這樣的對待,他一生中也從沒有過如此的生氣。但他的力量在漸漸地消退,他的目光變得呆滯,當火車被標注了,他卻什麼也不知道地被兩個人把他扔進了行李車里。
10.Each muscle, every fiber, every cell, was tired, tired numb.
每一塊肌肉,每一根纖維,每一個細胞,都累了,累麻木了。
11.These illusions often emerge in the eyes of buck, and they are intertwined, and still deep in the forest the call of the ring.
這些幻象經常浮現在布克眼前,與它們糾纏在一起的,還有依然在森林深處回盪的呼喚。
12.Hear this voice, buck became restless, the in the mind is filled with the desire to understand.一聽到這聲音,布克就變得躁動不安,心裡充滿了難以名狀的慾望
13.Night came, and a full moon rises from the top of the tree to hang in the air, as in this piece of land, to the outside is shrouded in dark BaiGuangLi.
夜晚來臨了,一輪滿月從樹頂升起掛在空中,照在這片土地上,到外都籠罩在幽暗的白光里
14.Everyone agreed that Buck had only attacked because he saw Thornton in danger.
每個人都認定巴克只有確認桑頓在危險中時才會攻擊別人。
15.He was happy to sit by Thornton's fire,but he sat as a wild animal,and his dreams were filled with other animals dogs, half wolves,and wild wolves.
他喜歡蹲坐在桑頓的火邊,但他蹲坐的姿勢像野獸,而他的夢中則充滿了野獸的影子狗,狼狗,還有野狼。
16.'He's the finest dog that I've ever seen, ' said Thornton to his friends one day as they watched Buck walking out of camp.
“他是我見過的最出色的狗, ”桑頓有一天對他的朋友們說, 他們正看著巴克跑出營地。
17.They saw him walking out of camp but they didn't see the change that happened when he was inside the forest.
他們只看見他跑出了營地, 但是他們無從知曉他在森林中發生的本質的變化。
18.'If you hit that dog again, I' ll kill you, ' Thornton shouted.
“如果你再動那狗一下, 我就宰了你, ”桑頓怒喊著。
19.The club hit him again and again, but Buck felt almost nothing.
現在他看到那不堪重負的冰層就在面前。木棍劈頭蓋臉砸下來, 而巴克卻全無知覺。
20.'You know nothing about dogs, 'answered Hal.' Leave me alone Dogs are lazy, and you have to whip them.
“你懂什麼, ”哈爾回答, “別管我。狗都是犯懶的, 你必須鞭打它們。
21.Everybody knows that. Ask those men if you don't believe me.'
這道理人人皆知, 不信你問問那些人。”
22.'It's spring now. You won't have any more cold weather.'
“春天來了, 天氣不會再冷啦。”
22.They didn't know how to do it sensibly, and every time they put something on the sledge, Mercedes moved it.
他們不懂得如何把東西有條理地安置好。而且更糟的是, 每一次剛把東西放到雪撬上, 瑪爾賽蒂就動手移開它。
23.It was heavy work; the sledge was loaded with letters for the gold miners of Dawson.
任重而道遠, 雪撬上載滿了給道桑尋找金礦的人的信件。
24.Each day was the same. They started early, before it was light, and at night they stopped and camped and the dogs ate.
日復一日,他們披星戴月,起早貪黑。
25.All day he ran painfully, and when they camped for the night, he lay down like a dead dog.
一整天他都忍著痛苦奔跑, 但當他們晚上安營休息時, 他像死狗一樣癱在了地上。
26.And Buck knew that if he and Spitz fought, one of them would die.
巴克心中很清楚,兩犬相爭,必有一死。
27.There was heavy snow and it was very cold.
那裡天寒地凍,積雪深厚。
28.There was no peace, no rest only continual noise and movement.
這里沒有靜謐,也沒有休憩——只有無休止的喧囂和來來往往。
《追風箏的人》金句賞析
1.You can't love a person who lives that way without fearing him too.
你不能愛一個無所畏懼的人。
2.Nothing that you remember has survived.Better to forget.
你記憶中的一切都不在了,還是忘掉比較好。
3. Whatever's going on, you should deal with it before too long. Take care not to let these things fester. Time will only make it worse.
不管是什麼事情,你應該盡快處理好,避免事態惡化,時間只會讓事情變得更糟。
4.War doesn't negate decency.
戰爭無法消滅高尚的情操。
5.For you,thousand times over.
為你千千萬萬次。
6.Children aren't colouring books. You don't get to fill them with your favourite colors.
孩子不是圖畫練習冊,你不能隨心所欲地塗上你喜歡的顏色。
7.I don't want to forget any more.
我不想再忘掉任何事情。
8.Older Hassan (voice):I dream that my son will grow up to be a good person,a free person. Idream that someday you will return to revisit the land of our childhood.I dream that flowers willbloom in the streets again...and kites will fly in the skies!
長大後的哈桑(畫外音):我夢到了我的兒子會成長為一個好人,一個擁有自由意志的人;我夢到了有一天,你會回到我們童年玩耍的這片土地,故地重遊;我夢到了鮮花再次在街道上盛開……天空滿是色彩斑斕的風箏!
9.That was a long time ago, but it's wrong what they say about the past, I've learned, about how you can bury it. Because the past claws its way out. Looking back now, I realize I have been peeking into that deserted alley for the last twenty-six years.
許多年過去了,人們說陳年舊事可以被埋葬,然而我終於明白這是錯的,因為往事會自行爬上來。回首前塵,我意識到在過去二十六年裡,自己始終在窺視著那荒蕪的小徑。
10."There is a way to be good again". I looked up at those twin kites. I thought about Hassan. Thought about Baba. Ali. Kabul. I thought of the life I had lived until the winter of 1975 came and changed everything. And made me what I am today.
"那兒有再次成為好人的路。"我抬眼看看那比翼齊飛的風箏。我憶起哈桑。我緬懷爸爸。我想到阿里。我思念喀布爾。我想起曾經的生活,想起1975年那個改變了一切的冬天。那造就了今天的我。
11.After the movie had started, I heard Hassan next to me, croaking. Tears were sliding down his cheeks. I reached across my seat, slung my arm around him, pulled him close. He rested his head on my shoulder. "He took you for someone else,”I whispered. "He took you for someone else.”
我在黑暗中聽到坐在身邊的哈桑低聲啜泣,看到眼淚從他臉頰掉下來。我從座位上探過身去,用手臂環住他,把他拉近。他把臉埋在我的肩膀上。“他認錯人了,”我低語,“他認錯人了。”
12.With me as the glaring exception, my father molded the world around him to his liking. The problem, of course, was that Baba saw the world in black and white. And he got to decide what was black and what was white. You can't love a person who lives that way without fearing him too. Maybe even hating him a little.
父親隨心所欲地打造他身邊的世界,除了我這個明顯的例外。當然,問題在於,爸爸眼裡的世界只有黑和白。至於什麼是黑,什麼是白,全然由他說了算。他就是這么一個人,你若愛他,也必定會怕他,甚或對他有些恨意。
13."When you kill a man, you steal a life,“Baba said. "You steal his wife's right to a husband, rob his children of a father. When you tell a lie, you steal someone's right to the truth. When you cheat, you steal the right to fairness. ”
“當你殺害一個人,你偷走一條性命,”爸爸說,“你偷走他妻子身為人婦的權利,奪走他子女的父親。當你說謊,你偷走別人知道真相的權利。當你詐騙,你偷走公平的權利。”
14.Rahim Khan laughed. "Children aren't coloring books. You don't get to fill them with your favorite colors.”
拉辛汗笑起來。“孩子又不是圖畫練習冊,你不能光顧著要塗上自己喜歡的色彩。”
15.I heard the leather of Baba's seat creaking as he shifted on it. I closed my eyes, pressed my ear even harder against the door, wanting to hear, not wanting to hear.
我聽到爸爸挪動身子,皮椅吱吱作響。我合上雙眼,耳朵更加緊貼著門板,又想聽,又不想聽。
16."So he's not violent,"Rahim Khan said.
"That's not what I mean, Rahim, and you know it,"Baba shot back. "There is something missing in that boy."
"Yes, a mean streak."
"Self-defense has nothing to do with meanness. You know what always happens when the neighborhood boys tease him? Hassan steps in and fends them off. I've seen it with my own eyes. And when they come Home, I say to him, ‘How did Hassan get that scrape on his face?"And he says, ‘He fell down.‘I'm telling you, Rahim, there is something missing in that boy."
"You just need to let him find his way,"Rahim Khan said.
"And where is he headed??"Baba said. "A boy who won't stand up for himself becomes a man who can't stand up to anything.
"As usual you're oversimplifying."
"I don't think so."
“這說明他並不暴戾。”拉辛汗說。
“我不是這個意思,拉辛,你知道的。”爸爸朝他嚷著,“這孩子身上缺了某些東西。”
“是的,缺了卑劣的性格。”
“自我防衛跟卑劣毫不搭邊。你知道事情總是怎麼樣的嗎?每當那些鄰居的孩子欺負他,總是哈桑挺身而出,將他們擋回去。這是我親眼見到的。他們回家之後,我問他,‘哈桑臉上的傷痕是怎麼回事?’他說:‘他摔了一跤。’我跟你說,拉辛,這孩子身上缺了某些東西。”
“你只消讓他找到自己的路。”拉辛汗說。
“可是他要走去哪裡呢?”爸爸說,“一個不能保護自己的男孩,長大之後什麼東西都保護不了。”
“你總是將問題過度簡化了。”
“我認為不是的。”
17.Never mind any of those things. Because history isn't easy to overcome. Neither is religion. In the end, I was a Pashtun and he was a Hazara, I was Sunni and he was Shi'a, and nothing was ever going to change that. Nothing.
無關乎這些事情,因為歷史不會輕易改變,宗教也是。最終,我是普什圖人,他是哈扎拉人,我是遜尼派,他是什葉派,這些沒有什麼能改變得了。沒有。
18.But we were kids who had learned to crawl together, and no history, ethnicity, society, or religion was going to change that either. I spent most of the first twelve years of my life playing with Hassan. Sometimes, my entire childhood seems like one long lazy summer day with Hassan.
但我們是一起蹣跚學步的孩子,這點也沒有任何歷史、種族、社會或者宗教能改變得了。十二歲以前,我大部分時間都在跟哈桑玩耍。有時候回想起來,我的整個童年,似乎就是和哈桑一起度過的某個懶洋洋的悠長夏日。
19.But despite his illiteracy, or maybe because of it, Hassan was drawn to the mystery of words, seced by a secret world forbidden to him.
但盡管他目不識丁,興許正因為如此,哈桑對那些謎一樣的文字十分入迷,那個他無法接觸的世界深深吸引了他。
20.We sat for hours under that tree, sat there until the sun faded in the west, and still Hassan insisted we had enough daylight for one more story, one more chapter.
我們在樹下一坐就是幾個鍾頭,直到太陽在西邊黯淡下去,哈桑還會說,日光還足夠亮堂,我們可以多念一個故事、多讀一章。
21.I would always feel guilty about it later. So I'd try to make up for it by giving him one of my old shirts or a broken toy. I would tell myself that was amends enough for a harmless prank.
後來我總是對此心懷愧疚。所以我試著彌補,把舊襯衣或者破玩具送給他。我會告訴自己,對於一個無關緊要的玩笑來說,這樣的補償就足夠了。
22.To him, the words on the page were a scramble of codes, indecipherable, mysterious. Words were secret doorways and I held all the keys.
對他而言,書頁上的文字無非是一些線條,神秘而不知所雲。文字是扇秘密的門,鑰匙在我手裡。
23.I probably stood there for under a minute, but, to this day, it was one of the longest minutes of my life. Seconds plodded by, each separated from the next by an eternity. Air grew heavy damp, almost solid. I was breathing bricks. Baba went on staring me down, and didn't offer to read.
也許我在那兒站了不到一分鍾,但時至今日,那依舊是我生命中最漫長的一分鍾。時間一秒一秒過去,而一秒與一秒之間,似乎隔著永恆。空氣變得沉悶,潮濕,甚至凝固,我呼吸艱難。爸爸繼續盯著我,絲毫沒有要看一看的意思。
24.It was only a smile, nothing more. It didn’t make everything all right. It didn’t make anything all right. Only a smile. A tiny thing. A leaf in the woods, shaking in the wake of a startled bird’s flight.
我追。它只是一個微笑,沒有別的了。它沒有讓所有事情恢復正常。它沒有讓任何事情恢復正常。只是一個微笑,一件小小的事情,像是樹林中的一片葉子,在驚鳥的飛起中晃動著。
25.I remembered something I had read somewhere a long time ago: That’s how children deal with terror. They fall asleep.
我想起曾經從某個地方看來的一句話:孩子們就是這樣對付恐懼:他們睡覺。