當前位置:首頁 » 國際電影 » 噢寶貝寶貝台詞的國外電影
擴展閱讀
小師姐大電影 2023-08-31 22:05:11
十大禁播韓國電影 2023-08-31 22:05:02
一個外國電影木瓜 2023-08-31 22:04:55

噢寶貝寶貝台詞的國外電影

發布時間: 2022-02-07 05:20:58

⑴ 電影星際寶貝中有哪些經典英文台詞

1、I need a friend,a friend who can't run away.

我需要一個朋友,一個不會跑的朋友。

2、Ohana means family,family means noboddy gets left behind,or forgotten.

Ohana意味著家庭,家庭意味著沒有人會被遺忘。

3、The past can hurt. Butthe way I see it,you can either run from it or learn from it.

過去不堪回首,但在我看來,你要麼從那逃脫,要麼從中受益。

4、Life』s a little bit messy. We all make mistakes. No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you.

生活總會有點不順意,我們都會犯錯。天性如何並不重要,重要的是你開始改變。

5、When life gets you down, you know what you gotta do? Just keep swimming.

當生活讓你失望時,你知道該怎麼做嗎?只要不停游下去。

6、She warned him not to be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within.

她告誡他,不要被外表所迷惑,內在美才是真正的美。

⑵ 有關寶貝的國外電影

與男孩同車 貝弗莉是一個充滿幻想、渴望出名的女孩,她的夢想是考進大學,然後從事寫作,成為一名作家。 可是,為實現夢想而努力念書的她擋不住情慾的誘惑

⑶ 百萬美元寶貝(millions dollar baby)台詞

到這里下載中英字幕:
http://shooter.cn/search/Sub:million+dollar+baby/?x=19&y=12&
選擇SubRip格式的字幕下載,解壓後是srt文件,用記事本打開,就是電影台詞了。

⑷ 推薦幾部好看的外國的有關寶貝的搞笑電影

超能賽豆隆

⑸ 求一百句以上外國電影經典台詞

100句經典英文電影台詞

1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)

4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5,Here's looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

11、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?」

出處:瓊•哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930

譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」

12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)

14、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」

出處:格羅克•馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933

譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。」

15、原文:「You talking'to me?」

出處:羅伯特•德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976

譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」

16、原文:「Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.」

出處:葛麗泰•嘉寶,《安娜•克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930

譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」

17、原文:「life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.」

出處:湯姆•漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994

譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」

18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)

20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

21、原文:「It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.」

出處:米•威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933

譯文:「並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。」

22,Bond.James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)

23,There's no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

24,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

25,Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

29,You can't handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

31,After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

33,I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

37,I'll be back.

我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)

38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)

43,We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)

48,Well,nobody's perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)

51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?

你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)

52,You had me at″hello.″當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)

54,There's no crying in baseball!

在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)

56,A boy's best friend is his mother.

一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)

57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)

58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)

59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.

上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)

63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?

羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)

67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!

等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)

75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)

83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)

94,I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)

95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)

100,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

⑹ 有一個電影是關於寶貝的(外國拍的)

陽光寶貝

⑺ 「百萬美元寶貝」經典對白及其翻譯

Waiter: Here you go. Here you go.

Maggie Fitzgerald: What's this?

Eddie Scrap-Iron Dupris: Well, ain't no big secret what you're wishing for. Go on and blow.

Maggie Fitzgerald: Thank you.

Eddie Scrap-Iron Dupris: 33 ain't so old. I was still fighting at 39. Fought for 23 years.

Mickey Mack: How's it going, Scrap?

Eddie Scrap-Iron Dupris: Ah, doin' good, Mickey. Doin' good.

Waiter: What are you having?

Mickey Mack: Coffee.

Eddie Scrap-Iron Dupris: You two not speaking?

Maggie Fitzgerald: Don't hardly know him.

Eddie Scrap-Iron Dupris: I met Frankie right after my 37th birthday. He was picking up cut work. He used to patch me up when I thought it was impossible. Good man to have in your corner.

Maggie Fitzgerald: Yes, he is.

Eddie Scrap-Iron Dupris: He stayed with me through my last fight in San Berdoo. My manager was off getting drunk somewhere and it was just Frankie and me. I was taking a hellacious beating. Everybody's got a particular number of fights in 'em. Nobody tells you what that number is. Mine was 109. I just didn't want to admit it. Fourth round, this... this cut opens up. Blood starts pouring into my eye. They should've stopped the fight, but, hell, I was a black man in San Berdoo - Blood was what I was there for. Round after round, I kept getting Frankie to patch me up. He's talking about throwing in the towel, but he ain't my manager, he can't throw in nothing. Round after round, he's arguing with me. And I』m almost laughing, cos, hell, it's getting more to him than to me. I go 15 rounds, lose by decision. Next morning, I lose the eye. In 23 years, he's never said a thing about it. Doesn't have to. I can see it in his face every time he looks at me. Somehow... Frankie thinks he should've stopped that fight. Should've saved my eye. Spends his life wishing he could take back that 109th fight. See, I wanted to go to 110. Thing is... if you want to get to the title... maybe he's not the one to take you there.

Maggie Fitzgerald: You tell Mr Mack we'd be here tonight?

Eddie Scrap-Iron Dupris: Go on and eat your cupcake.

Maggie Fitzgerald: No. I got it.

Eddie Scrap-Iron Dupris (Voice-over): It』s the rule - always protect yourself. People never take their own advice. If she was going to leave Frankie, better she did it to him then.

Maggie Fitzgerald: Mr Mickey Mack? I』m Maggie Fitzgerald. I hear you're a... a real good manager. Doing, uh, good things for Big Willie. But I thought you should know I ain't never leaving Mr Dunn, so you don't need to make any more excuses to bump into me. Sorry for interrupting your dinner.

妙語佳句,活學活用

1. Doin' good

這是回答「How are you doing」的,也是寒暄語的一種。各位注意看會發現整部影片的對白都是很簡單的英語,有很多的簡略表達以及不規則的語法,這也符合這一人群受教育不高的特點。

2. Pick up

Pick up 這里的意思是「從事……工作,做……工作」,例如:I don』t wanna to pick up such a job. 我不想做這種工作。

3. Cut work

Cut work 這里指的是 cutman 的工作,即「處理傷口」的工作。

4. Patch up

這個片語的意思是「mend or repair, make whole 修補,補救,平息」,例如:. John cut his hand badly, but they patched him up in the emergency room. 約翰的手割傷地很嚴重,不過在急救室里醫生給處理好了。He managed to patch up the lawn mower so it's running. 他設法把割草機修理了一下,機器能用了。

5. Make excuses

「找借口」怎麼說?就用 make,你可以說 make an excuse / excuses for / to,比如:You must be able to stand before the entire world and make no excuse for yourself. 不要給自己找借口了,你必須得面對全世界。Can I make an excuse for why I can』t accept it? 我能找個借口說明為什麼不能接受嗎?

6. Bump into

Bump into 這里指「偶然遇到」,相當於 run into,例如:While I was downtown, I bumped into George. 我在市區(偶然)遇到了喬治。

⑻ 找一部關於寶貝的電影是國外的

譯 名:強棒奶娃
片 名:Baby Geniuses

⑼ 問一個外國電影的名字,主角是一個baby

英文名: Baby's Day Out 中文名: 小鬼當街 導演: ( Patrick Read Johnson ) 主演: (喬·曼特納 Joe Mantegna) (羅拉·弗琳·鮑兒 Lara Flynn Boyle) (喬·潘托里亞諾 Joe Pantoliano) ( Brian Haley) ( Cynthia Nixon) (弗雷德·多爾頓·托馬斯 Fred Dalton Thompson) 上映: 1994年07月01日 本片製片為憑借「小鬼當家」成名的約翰.胡弗斯。因此,片中的賽豆隆毫無疑問會成為超人一樣天下無敵。如果我是片中的壞蛋,必定會躲到一個安全隱秘的所在,看到12歲以下的兒童則渾身發抖,毛骨悚然。 偏偏有人不識趣,三個壞蛋+笨蛋企圖綁架賽豆隆。他們為這個大膽的決定吃夠了苦頭,象卡通動畫人物一樣受夠了各種非人的待遇。而我們則從這些可憐的傢伙不幸遭遇中享受到了極大的快樂。 九個月大的「塞豆隆」出身名門,極受父母和保姆的寵愛,不幸成為三個壞蛋綁票的最佳對象。三個壞蛋艾迪,法蘭和莫爾偽裝成照相師上門騙走了「塞豆隆」。 令他們大跌眼鏡的是,「塞豆隆」從他們的藏身之所爬著逃了出去。更可怕的是,三個大人一路追逐這位寶貝,竟然屢屢失手,個個弄得慘不忍睹。先是頭目失足掉下高樓,摔得亂七八糟,然後是三人被肥婆暴打一頓,到動物園里更是讓大猩猩弄得叫苦不迭。後來,他們在露天草坪終於抓住了塞豆隆,結果警察的到來又不得不眼巴巴看著寶貝火燒連營,順利逃走。 原來,寶寶完全是按照一本「寶貝的一天」進行這次全程觀光的。下一個目標就是建築工地,文風而來的壞蛋在這里進行了最後的努力,卻總是功敗垂成...