A. 求10句外國電影的經典台詞,要包括電影名和中英文
1、All life is a game of luck
生活本來就全靠運氣
——《泰坦尼克號》
2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
——《泰坦尼克號》
3、Nothing destroys like poverty
沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了
——《泰坦尼克號》
4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know
這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧
——《肖申克的救贖》
5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine
監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。
——《肖申克的救贖》
6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it
人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道,就在其中
——《肖申克的救贖》
7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying
反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死
——《肖申克的救贖》
8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
——《肖申克的救贖》
9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope
心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望
——《肖申克的救贖》
10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。
——《阿甘正傳》
B. 求幾段英文電影中的經典台詞及其翻譯
1."You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954
「你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混。"」——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)
2."Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
「托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)
3. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
「孩子,就看你的了。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)
4. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
「來吧,讓我也高興高興。」——《撥雲見日》(1983年)
5. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950
「好了,德米勒先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好准備了。」——《日落大道》(1950年)
6. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
「願原力與你同在。」——《星球大戰》(1977年)
7. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950
「緊上安全帶,今晚將會非常顛簸。」——《彗星美人》(1950年)
8. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976
「你是在對我說話嗎?」——《計程車司機》(1976年)
拓展資料:
(1)英語(English)是印歐語系-日耳曼語族下的語言,由26個字母組合而成,英文字母淵源於拉丁字母,拉丁字母淵源於希臘字母,而希臘字母則是由腓尼基字母演變而來的。
(2)英語是國際指定的官方語言(作為母語),也是世界上最廣泛的第一語言,英語包含約49萬詞,外加技術名詞約30萬個,是詞彙最多的語言,也是歐盟以及許多國際組織以及英聯邦國家的官方語言,擁有世界第三位的母語使用者人數,僅次於漢語和西班牙語母語使用者人數。
英文網路
C. 求外國電影經典語錄200條,要有翻譯,謝謝!
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命
都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you g
o looking
for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果
這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她
而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要
相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
飄
(
亂世佳人
) Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth
dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為
之工作
,
為之戰斗
,
為之犧牲的東西
,
因為它是唯一永恆的東西
)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(
我要像你一樣就好了
)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事
,
我都會像現在一樣愛你
,
直到永遠
)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用
)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And y
ou miss are no lady.(
先生
,
你可真不是個君子
,
小姐
,
你也不是什麼淑女
)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get
paid.(
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報
,
我總要得到報酬
)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I
love you.(
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你
)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for
you than I』ve waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry
again! (
即使讓我撒謊
,
去偷
,
去騙
,
去殺人
,
上帝作證
,
我再也不要挨餓了
)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in
which there is no place for me.(
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界
,
一個無我容身之處的世界
)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for
something that will never make you happy.(
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓
,
去追求一
些根本不會讓你幸福的東西
)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all,
tomorrow is another day.(
家
,
我要回家
.
我要想辦法讓他回來
.
不管怎樣
,
明天又是
全新的一天
)
泰坦尼克號
TITANIC
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was
screaming.
外表看
,
我是個教養良好的小姐
,
骨子裡
,
我很反叛
.
2.We』re the luckiest sons
-of-*es in the world.
我們是真
*
走運極了
.(
地道的美國
罵人
)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you
would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me.
如果你不違背我
,
你要什麼我就能
給你什麼
,
你要什麼都可以
.
把你
的心交給我吧
.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是
找一個好丈夫
.(
好像有些片面
,
但比較真實
)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and
you』re in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or
who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都
是未知的
,
不知會遇見什麼人
,
會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know
what
hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物
,
我不想浪費它
,
你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼
,
要學會接
受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人
,
我們的選擇從來就
不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
你跳
,
我就跳
.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路
?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no
more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any
more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚
.
死
亡不再有
,
也不再有悲傷和生死離別
,
不再有痛苦
,
因往事已矣
.
14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to
make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and
you』re going to
die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會脫險的
,
你要活下去
,
生很多孩子
,
看著他們長大
.
你會安享晚年
,
安息在溫
暖的床上
,
而不是今晚在這里
,
不是像這樣的死去。
D. 10部英語電影經典對白,加翻譯共五句
《本傑明·巴頓奇事》
"Will you still love me when my skin grows old and saggy ?"
"Will you still love me when I have acne ?When I wet the bed ? When I`m afraidof what`s under the stairs ? "
「我要是成了黃臉婆,你還會愛我嗎?」-------黛西(Daisy)
「等我老到臉上長滿青春痘,老到尿床,老到連樓梯下有什麼都怕,你還會愛我嗎?」 ------本傑明 (Benjamin)
Everybody feels different about themselves , one way or another . Butwe`re all going the same way . Just taking different roads to get there ,that`s all . You`re on your own road .
每個人在某種程度上都對自己有不同的認識,但是我們最後都會去往同一個地方,只是走的路不同罷了。
You never know what』s coming for you!
你永遠也不清楚接下來會發生什麼 。
We`re meant to lose the people we love . How else would we know how importantthey are to us ?
我們註定要失去我們所愛的人,要不然我們怎麼會知道,他們對我們有多麼的重要。
阿甘正傳
You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。
E. 有哪些外國電影台詞的中文翻譯可以稱作神來之筆
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
3.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
4.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
5.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
6.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
7.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
8.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
9.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
F. 幾部電影的經典台詞(中英對照)
1. Hate got me into prison,love is gonna break me out.
仇恨使我進了監獄,愛將使我重獲自由。——《颶風》
(丹左華盛頓扮演的颶風拳王一生被囚禁在監獄中,但清白的他永遠不會放棄希望)
2. I'll have what she's having.
她吃什麼,我吃什麼。——<<當哈里遇到莎莉>>
(愛屋及烏,非常好的拍馬屁台詞)
3. The kid just won't quit peeing and throwing up.He's like a cocker spanial.
這個小傢伙不停地上吐下尿,像個英國小獵狗。——《天才老爹》
(美國人視狗為最好的朋友,用狗來形容小孩,決不是惡意的)
4. The blue pill or the red pill?
藍色葯片,還是紅色葯片?——《黑客帝國》
(在我們的生活中,確實經常會面臨著這樣必須做出沒有退路的選擇)
5. I don』t kown if you are keeping up with current events but we just got our asses kicked!
我不知道你是否掌握最近的狀況,但我們剛被狠狠的收拾了!-----《異形》
(其實這句話按照中國人說話習慣,可以說:「我們都忙死了,你裝什麼傻呀!」)
6. I make this look good.
我襯得這衣服很好看。----《黑衣人》
(非常自戀的人可以這么說,不是衣服襯得人好看,而是人襯得衣服好看。)
7. I』m going to make you an offer you can』t refuse.
我會給你一個你難以拒絕的出價。----《教父》
(看來美國人也是非常相信有錢能使鬼推磨的,實際上這句話的意思就是「你不能拒絕我」)
8. I could tell you but I would have to kill you.
我可以告訴你,但那樣我就必須殺了你。----《壯志凌雲》
(從電影熱播之後,這句話就經常被利用來以開玩笑的方式拒絕回答對方的問題。)
9. Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要麼忙於活著,要麼忙於死去。----《肖申克的救贖》
(總之,人生不能就是這么忙碌地活著。)
10. ----You want answers? 你要知道答案嗎?
----I want the truth! 我要知道真相!
----You can』t handle the truth. 你承受不了真相。----《好人無幾》
(傑克尼克森的這句台詞非常有力,它證明真理總是赤裸裸的,而赤裸裸總是難以接受的。)
11. Say hello to my little friend.
來跟我的小朋友打招呼。---《疤面煞星》
(這個「小朋友」當然就是自動步槍了,我們中國古代的武士會這么說:「那要問問我的刀了。」)
看片學英語的幾大誤區>> 影視節目「Super一句」是怎樣煉成的?>>
【全方位實戰】看電影,學英語>> 《時尚女魔頭》地道口語學習>>
12. Why do I do this? Because the money』s good, the scenery changes ,and they let me ues the explosives. okay?
我幹嘛干這個?因為他們給錢多,路上風景不錯,而且他們讓我玩炸彈,怎樣?---《世界末日》
(為了拯救地球而毅然登上太空飛機,前往迎地球而來的隕石並拚命炸毀它,這么危險的工作卻被標準的美國個人英雄主義說得像娛樂,也是美國人舉重若輕的思維慣性。)
13. If you build it ,he will come .
你建好了,他就會來.-------《夢幻成真》
(電影結束了,也不知道「他」到底是誰,但這句話給主人公以無窮的動力和信心。)
14. We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.
我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。——《黑客帝國》
(注意其翻譯。黑客電影里很多台詞都可以使人想一下人生的道理。)
15. I』ll never let go ,I』ll never let go ,Jack .
我決不放棄,我決不放棄,傑克。——《泰坦尼克號》
(決不放棄就會有希望)
16. Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。---《角鬥士》
(有點「我自橫刀向天笑」的意思)
17. That』s all I got to say about that.
我只能說這么多了。---《阿甘正傳》
(有些話真的不必說出口,有心人自然會心領神會)
18. Come Luck, together we can rule the galaxy as father and son .
想清楚吧,盧克,作為父子,我們可以統治整個銀河。-----《星球大戰之帝國反擊戰》
(這句台詞充滿誘惑力,當然並沒有足夠的誘惑力使盧克投向黑勢力。它之前的那句台詞「我是你爸爸」似乎更為美國觀眾經常掛在嘴邊)
19. Life is like a box of chocolate.
生活就像一盒巧克力。-----《阿甘正傳》
(從1995年電影熱播之後,這句台詞風靡全世界,流行了至少5年。它闡述了簡單到極致的知天命的人生態度)
20. Houston, we have a problem.
休斯敦,我們有麻煩了。-----《阿波羅十三號》
(休斯敦代表美國航天航空局,湯姆漢克斯的這句台詞隨電影而流行,以至於在生活中你會聽到學生不會做作業時也會這么說。)
21. The things you own, end up oweing you.
你所擁有的東西最終擁有了你。-----《搏擊俱樂部》
(我們每天追求物質上的享受,慢慢就會真的發現自己已經被已有的成就套牢,沒辦法脫身)
22. Bond, Jams Bond.
邦德,詹姆斯邦德。-----所有《007》系列電影
(二十多部007電影中,這句台詞從來都是必說的,四十多年下來,不想成為經典台詞都不行)
網上有很多..查查就好了..O(∩_∩)O
G. 英語經典電影台詞20句要翻譯
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
FROM:http://www.douban.com/group/topic/3070281/
H. 求《風雨哈佛路》中幾句經典英語台詞及對應的中文翻譯
《風雨哈佛路》(Homeless to Harvard: The Liz Murray Story)是美國一部催人警醒的勵志電影。影片介紹了一位生長在紐約的女孩莉斯(Liz)經歷人生的艱辛和辛酸,憑借自己的努力,最終走進了最高學府的經歷。
1、I'd give it back, all of it, if I could have my family back.
如果可能,我願意放棄我所有的一切,來換取我家庭的完整。
2、I will use my every potential to do that. I just always knew that I need to get out. I have to do it. I have no choice.
如果我不顧一切發揮每一點潛能去做會怎樣? 我必須做到,我別無選擇。
3、I think people just get frustrated without harsh, life can be. So they're spending their time dwelling on that frustration we calling it anger. keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation.
我覺得有些人只對生活的艱苦灰心喪氣,因此把時間都浪費在灰心喪氣里,我們稱之為憤怒,對事物的整體視而不見,對於所有能夠成功的微小元素視而不見。
4、The world is changing while you're just a starst. The earth turns arround with or without you. Reality doesn't change according to your will.
世界在轉動,你只是一粒塵埃,沒有你地球照樣在轉。現實是不會按照你的意志去改變的,因為別人的意志會比你的更強。
5、The world moves you just suspect. it could no happen without you. Situations are not conced to what you want for yourself. Someone else's needs, someone else's plate is going to be stronger than yours is.
你會懷疑地球是否在轉動,即使你不在也照樣如此,情況不能像你希望的一樣,有些人的需求,有些人的信念會比你的更強烈。
6、Keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation. All those tinny things that have come together to make it, what it is.
生活的殘酷會讓人不知所措,於是有人終日沉浸在彷徨迷茫之中,不願睜大雙眼去看清形勢,不願去想是哪些細小的因素累積在一起造成了這種局面。
7、Don't close your eyes, rise again after you fall, you need to get out.
請不要閉眼,機會就在下一秒出現。殘酷的現實面前你應勇往直前。
8、Because I was turned so inward by mom and dad, I got chance to see how all the little tiny things come together to make the final proct .So I was never inclined to wonder why this or why that. I knew why. not that I was happy about it, in fact I was really sad about it, some of the time. but I was very excepting, I was very excepting. I just always knew that I need to get out.
因為我的父母迫使我向深處里觀察,我有幸看到所有的微小事務是如何最終聚集在一起最終形成產物的,所以我從來不問為什麼這樣,為什麼那樣,我知道為什麼,這樣並不能讓我高興,很多時候倒讓我覺得很難過,但是我總是勇於接受,我總是勇於接受事實,我知道我總想離開我的環境。
9、Did you ever feel sorry for yourself?--That had always been my life and I really——I feel that I got lucky, because any sensive security was pulled out so I was forced to look forward. I had to… there was no going back and I reached a point where I just thought, 「oh I'm gonna work as hard as I possibly can and see what happens」 and now I'm going to college. and the NYT is going to pay.
我為什麼要覺得可憐,這就是我的生活。我甚至要感謝它,它讓我在任何情況下都必須往前走。我沒有退路,我只能不停地努力向前走。
10、Sometimes I feel like there is skin upon the world. And those of us who are born under it, can see threw it. We just can't get threw it.
有時候我覺得世界外有一層外殼,我們所有人都生在這層外殼之下,你能從外殼里看到外面,但是你卻出不去。
11、I knew at that moment I had to make a choice. I could submit to everything that was happening and live a life of excuses… or I could push myself. I could push myself and make my life good.
就在那一刻,我明白了,我得作出選擇。我可以為自己尋找各種借口對生活低頭,也可以迫使自己更好地生活。
12、I'm smart. I know I can succeed. I just need a chance. A chance to climb out of this place I've born in. Everyone I know are angry and tired. They're trying to survive. But I know that there is a world out there that is better, that's better developed. And I want to live in it.
我真的很聰明,我會成功的,我只是需要機會而已,是的,是這樣的,我需要機會脫離我出生的環境,我認識的人全都充滿了怨氣,他們活著只是為了生存,但是我相信有比那更好的地方,那裡更發達,我要活在那種地方,就是這樣。
I. 求歐美經典愛情電影的台詞,註明中英文
1、《愛情故事》 Love means never having to say you are sorry. 愛意味著永不說後悔。
2、《手札情緣》---Maybe I was a bird in another life.---If you're a bird,I am a bird.--我在前世也許是一隻鳥。--如果你是一隻鳥,那我也是一隻鳥。
3、《甜心先生》---You complete me......---Shut up! You had me at hello,you had me at hello.--你使我完美起來...--別這么說,第一次見面時你就擁有了我,擁有了我。
4、《當哈里遇到莎莉時》 I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.我愛你是我晚上就寢前最想聊天的人。
5、《幽靈》 ---I love you Molly. I always have.---Ditto.我愛你,莫莉,我永遠愛。--我也一樣。
6、《我最好朋友的婚禮》Choose me.Marry me.Let me make you happy.選我吧,娶我吧,讓我給你幸福。
7、《初戀五十次》Being with you is the only way I could hold the happy life. You are the girl of my dream and apparently I'm the one of yours.只有跟你在一起,我才會有幸福的生活。你是我夢中的女孩。當然我也是你夢中的男孩。
8、《全民情聖》There's only one person that makes me feel like I can fly. That's you.世上只有一個人讓我覺得我自己能夠飛起來,她就是你。
9.《泰坦尼克號》You jump, I jump. 你跳,我就跳.
All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
10.《初戀的回憶》It's like the wind. You can't see it, but you can feel it.
J. 中外電影經典台詞中英雙語
導語:一部電影,講述了一段完整的故事,也是折射人生的某個側面。下面是我收集整理的關於中外電影的經典雙語台詞,歡迎大家閱讀參考!
1、我們再也回不去了。---《半生緣》
We can't go back.
2、不如我們從頭來過。---《春光乍泄》
Why don't we start again.
3、其實,我是一個演員。---《喜劇之王》
Actually, I'm an actor. The king of comedy
4、你留下,或者我跟你走。---《海角七號》
You stay, or I go with you.
5、真實的東西是最不好看的'。---《胭脂扣》
The real thing is the least attractive.
6、黎耀輝,不如我們重新開始。---《春光乍瀉》
Li Yaohui, let's start over.
7、就在看到你的那一刻,我心動了。---《心動》
I saw you at the moment, my heart.
8、不是子彈,而是美女殺死了野獸。---《金剛》
Not the bullet, but the beauty killed the beast.
9、心裡有就有,心裡沒有就沒有。---《周漁的火車》
There is, there is No.
10、我們現在是談生意,不是談戀愛。---《喜劇之王》
We're talking about business, not love.
11、麥兜他不是低能,他只是善良。---《麥兜響當當》
McDull, he's not a moron, he's just good.
12、我猜著了開頭,但我猜不中這結局。---《大話西遊》
I guess the beginning, but I guess the ending.
13、姐姐,你千年修行,為了一個許仙值得嗎?---《青蛇》
Sister, do you practice for thousands of years, in order to be a fairy worth it?
14、如果我知道怎麼舍棄你,那該有多好。---《斷臂山》
If I know how to give up you, how good that.
15、如果有多一張船票,你會不會跟我走?---《花樣年華》
If there is one more ticket, will you go with me?
16、一個受傷的人,不知道如何接受和給予愛。---《菊花香》
A wounded man who does not know how to receive and give love.
17、往往都是事情改變人,人卻改變不了事情。---《無間道》
Often things change people, but people can not change things.
18、我不管你是男是女,我只知道我好中意你。---《金枝玉葉》
I don't care if you are a man or a woman, I only know that I love you.
19、人這一輩子那麼長,誰沒愛上過幾個渣?---《春嬌與志明》
People in this life so long, who has not fallen in love with some scumbag?
20、如果,我多一張船票,你會不會跟我一起走?---《花樣年華》
If I have one more ticket, will you go with me?
21、我不想家庭是從說謊開始的,這令人厭惡。---《莫斯科不相信眼淚》
I don't want my family to start with a lie.
22、愛情這東西,時間很關鍵。認識得太早或太晚,都不行。---《2046》
Love is something, time is the key. To know too early or too late.
23、有些事情不用一個晚上做完,我們又不趕時間。---《志明與春嬌》
Some things don't have to be done in one night, we're not in a hurry.
24、我知道要想不被人拒絕,最好的辦法就是先拒絕別人。---《東邪西毒》
I know the best way to avoid rejection is to reject others first.
25、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。---《阿甘正傳》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get!
26、愛情這東西,時間很關鍵。認識得太早或太晚,都不行。---《2046》
Love is something, time is the key. To know too early or too late.
27、我甚至連他的一張照片都沒有。他只活在我的記憶里。---《泰坦尼克號》
I don't even have a picture of him. He lives only in my memory.
28、沒有法律。沒有限制。只有一條規則:永遠也別墜入愛河。---《紅磨坊》
No law. No limit. There is only one rule: never fall in love.
29、我不知道該說什麼,我只是突然在那一刻很想念她。---《開往春天的地鐵》
I don't know what to say, I just suddenly miss her at that moment.
30、我手上的愛情線、生命線和事業線,都是你的名字拼成的。---《玻璃之城》
I love line, hand on the lifeline and business line, is your name.
31、我來香港的目的不是為了你,你來香港的目的也不是為了我。---《甜蜜蜜》
The purpose of my coming to Hongkong is not for you. Your purpose in Hongkong is not for me.
32、生命中充滿了巧合,兩條平行線也會有相交的一天。---《向左走向右走》
Life is full of coincidence, two parallel lines will intersect one day.
33、擁抱真是很奇妙,雖然兩顆心靠得很近,卻看不見對方的臉。---《妙手仁心》
Hug is really wonderful, although two hearts close, but can not see each other's face.
34、有人就有恩怨,有恩怨就有江湖。人就是江湖,你怎麼退出。---《笑傲江湖》
Some people have scores, scores have lakes. People are rivers and lakes, how do you quit.
35、有些人一輩子都在騙人,而有些人用一輩子去騙一個人。---《開往春天的地鐵》
Some people cheat all their lives, and some people cheat for a lifetime.
36、我和你在一起,是因為我選擇和你在一起。我不想按別人的方式去生活。---《走出非洲》
I'm with you, because I choose to be with you. I don't want to live my life.
37、當我站在瀑布前,覺得非常的難過,我總覺得,應該是兩個人站在這里。---《春光乍瀉》
When I stand in front of the waterfall, feel very sad, I always think, should be two people standing here.
38、這么多年,牽著你的手,就象左手牽著右手沒有感覺,但砍下去也會生疼。---《一聲嘆息》
For so many years, holding your hand, just like the left hand holding his right hand without feeling, but cut down will hurt.
39、我這一輩子不知道還會喜歡多少個女人,不到最後我也不知道會喜歡哪一個。---《阿飛正傳》
I don't know how many women I will like in my life, but I don't know which one I like in the end.
40、世界上有那麼多的城市,城市中有那麼多的酒館,而她卻偏偏走進了我的。---《卡薩布蘭卡》
There are so many cities in the world, there are so many pubs in the city, but she just walked into my.
41、我曾聽人說過,當你不能夠再擁有,你唯一可以做的,就是令自己不要忘記。---《東邪西毒》
I once heard that, the only thing you can do when you no longer have something is not to forget.
42、從現在開始我們就是一分鍾的朋友,這是事實,你改變不了,因為已經過去了。---《阿飛正傳》
From now on we are friends for a minute, it's a fact that you can't change, because it's over.
43、感情就是這樣,你傷了別人,無論有意無意,就總會有一個人來傷你。---《我和春天有個約會》
Feeling is, you hurt others, either naturally or half unconsciously, there is always someone to hurt you.