當前位置:首頁 » 外國影視 » 外國電影表白剪輯
擴展閱讀
小師姐大電影 2023-08-31 22:05:11
十大禁播韓國電影 2023-08-31 22:05:02
一個外國電影木瓜 2023-08-31 22:04:55

外國電影表白剪輯

發布時間: 2022-08-29 10:12:28

㈠ 求一段英文電影中的告白

美國電影學院評選100句經典英文電影台詞(節選)

1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3, You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here』s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?"
出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930
譯文:"假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home."
出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
譯文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?"
出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
譯文:"你在跟我說話嗎?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby."
出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
譯文:"給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get."
出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994
譯文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."
出處:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
譯文:"並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23,There』s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,I am big!It』s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』.
彈這首,山姆,就彈"時光流逝"。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can』t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I』ll have what she』s having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I』ll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We』ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody』s perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:"我是幸運的嗎?"快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃
當你說"你好"的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There』s no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
56,A boy』s best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比"貪婪"更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
100,I』m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

阿甘正傳 Forrest Gump
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)

8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)

11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)

獅子王 The Lion King

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。

3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。

飄 (亂世佳人) Gone with The Wind

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)

2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)

3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)

4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)

5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)

8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)

11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)

12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)

泰坦尼克號 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我們是真*走運極了.(地道的美國罵人)

3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.

12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。

加菲貓經典語錄
Money is not everything. There』s Mastercard & Visa.
鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡。

One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。

Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水,盡量和女友一起洗澡。

Love the neighbor. But don』t get caught.
要用心愛你的鄰居,不過不要讓她的老公逮住。

Behind every successful man,there is a woman.And behind every unsuccessful man,there are two.
每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人。每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
每個單身漢都應該結婚。畢竟,人生不能只是尋歡作樂啊。

The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明的人不結婚,結婚的人不再聰明。

Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚(聯系)。

Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口, 今天就要找好。

Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片,需要大量的暗房時間來培養。(暗中成像)

Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

「Your future depends on your dreams.」 So go to sleep.
「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧。

There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

「Hard work never killed anybody.「 But why take the risk?
「努力工作從來不會害死誰」,不過我何必去冒這個風險呢?

「Work fascinates me.「 I can look at it for hours!
「工作令我著迷」,我可以迷上好半天。

God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚,幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

When two』s company, three』s the result!
兩人搭個伴,寶寶是結晶!

A dress is like a barbed fence. It protects the premises without restricting the view.
服飾就象鐵絲網,它阻止你冒然行動但並不妨礙你盡情的觀看。

The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget.
The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn.
學的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘記的越多, 忘記的越多,知道的越少, 為什麼學來著 。

㈡ 有一個關於許多外國電影「我愛你」這句話的剪輯,求助其中一個場景是什麼電影

應該是《霧港暗戰》,對的話採納哦

㈢ 求一部電影名!歐美片,其中的一個片段是女的結婚了,聖誕節晚上他在女的家門口拿著好多張大卡片向她表白

真愛至上LoveActually

男主角愛上好友的新娘,在聖誕節的晚上到她的家門去表白,用一張一張的卡片述說對她內心的情感,很感人經典的場景。

㈣ 求一部歐美電影的名字。裡面有一段男人向女人表白的片段

真愛至上 Love Actually(2003)

截圖

㈤ 十大電影經典表白片斷集錦!求名字

羅馬假日
魂斷藍橋
亂世佳人
剪刀手愛德華
泰坦尼克號
人鬼情未了
阿甘正傳
阿凡達
天使在人間
大話西遊
陽光燦爛的日子(好像是吧
不是很確定)
我的父親母親
純手打
如有錯誤還請見諒
滿意請採納答案
謝謝

㈥ 請問最浪漫的最感人的英語電影的表白有哪些

《肖申克的救贖》經典英文對白
The Shawshank Redemption
1.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.
4."some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright..."
有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
5.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institutionalized.
監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
6.I find I`m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border, I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能靜靜地坐下來思考,我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越千山萬水握住朋友的手;我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中的一樣藍;我希望......
7.There`s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a shit.
我無時不刻地對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(指監獄),也不是討好你們(指假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了。那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,我沒什麼可說的了。

《海上鋼琴師》 經典英文對白

1900: Moonlight city. You just couldn』t see an end to it.
It wasn』t what I saw that stopped me ,Max.
It was what I didn』t see.
Take the piano.
Keys begin. Keys end.
You know there are 88 of them.
They』re not infinite. You』re infinite.
And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite.
I like that. That I can live by.
But you get me up on that gangway, and you roll them out
in front of me.
Keyboards have millions and billions of keys that never end.
That keyboard is infinite.
Then on that keyboard there』s no music you can play.
That』s God』s piano.

Did you see the streets?
There』re thousands of them.
How do you choose just one?
One woman, one house, one way to die…….
You don』t even know where it comes to an end.
Aren』t you ever just scared of breaking apart with the
thought of it?

I was born on this ship.
And the world passed me by.
But 2000 people at a time and there』re old wishes here .
But nevermore that fit between prow and stern..
You played out your happiness bit on a piano that was not
infinite.
I learned to live that way.

Land?
Land is a ship too big for me,
It』s a woman too beautiful, a bridge too long, perfume to
strong, music I don』t know how to play.
I can never get off this ship.
At best, I didn』t step off my life.
After all, I don』t exist for anyone.

偌大的城市,綿延無盡。
並非是我眼見的讓我停住了腳步,
而是我所看不見的。你能明白嗎?

拿鋼琴來說。
鍵盤有始亦有終。
你確切地知道88個鍵就在那兒,錯不了。
它們並不是無限的,而你,才是無限的。你能在鍵盤上表現的音樂是無限的。
我喜歡這樣,我能輕松應付。
而你現在讓我走過跳板,走到城市裡,
等著我的是一個沒有盡頭的鍵盤。
我又怎能在這樣的鍵盤上彈奏呢?
那是上帝的鍵盤啊!

你看到那數不清的街道嗎?
如何只選擇其中一條去走?
一個共渡一生的女人,一幢屬於自己的屋子,一種生與死的方式~~~~
你甚至不知道什麼時候才是盡頭。
一想到這個,難道不會害怕、會崩潰嗎?

我在這艘船上出生。
世事千變萬化,然這艘船每次只載2000人。
這里有著希望,但僅在船頭和船尾之間。
你可以在有限的鋼琴上奏出你的歡欣快樂。
我習慣了這樣的生活。

陸地?
陸地對我來說是一艘太大的船,
太漂亮的女人,太長的旅程,太濃烈的香水,無從著手的音樂。
我永遠無法走下這艘船,
這樣的話,我寧可舍棄我的生命。
畢竟,我從來沒有為任何人存在過

㈦ 誰有歐美電影裡面的精彩英文表白

1、Believe me,I was prepared for everything ,except you .

————這一句很實用啊,很有想像力啊,大家可以學學。電影《偷天陷阱》

2、艾莉: Maybe I was a bird in another life.

諾亞:If you're a bird , I'm a bird.

————我的前世也許是只鳥。

————如果你是一隻鳥,那我也是一隻鳥。 電影《手札情緣》

3、You complete me.

Shot up! You had me at Hello, you had me at Hello.

————你使我完美起來

————別這么說!第一次見面時你就擁有了我,擁有了我!

出自電影《經濟人風波》,前一句話現在很流行啊。

4、I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.

————我愛你是我晚上就寢前最想聊天的人。 出自電影《當哈里遇到莉莎時》。

5、I love you Molly. I always have.

Ditto.

———— Ditto表示「同上」,意思是我也一樣,非常簡練。電影《幽靈》

6、Choose me. Marry me . Let me make you happy.

————選我吧,娶我吧,讓我給你製造幸福。

電影《我最好朋友的婚禮》

7、Love means never having to say you're sorry

————愛,意味著永不說後悔。.出自電影《愛情故事》。

8、When I am out , take me as the wind.

————如果我不在,你把我當成風。

很浪漫啊,來自電影《請介紹我的女友》

9、I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you

————很令人有所感想的一句名言啊,很有哲學性。

10、To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

————這句話應該不用翻譯了吧。很有名的一句。時下,經常看到一些女生的QQ簽名里用的就是這一句

㈧ 求各種歐美大片中的愛情表白片段!

羅馬假日 亂世佳人 諾丁山 魂斷藍橋