㈠ 如何評價電影《馬戲之王》中的音樂
《馬戲之王》作為一部歌舞片,我感覺還算不錯的,雖然劇本不太走心,東一榔頭西一棒子,強行塞了一堆內容,但,歌舞片不要看故事的,不能用主流電影的邏輯去要求它,看得開不開心,想不想一起跳就行了。當然,這里還有不一樣的金剛狼!
不可否認,《馬戲之王》的歌舞部分非常的出色,華麗又燃情,幾個演員唱跳俱佳的表演為電影增色不少。
跟大多歌曲服務於故事的歌舞片不一樣,本片的故事幾乎成為接駁歌曲存在,身為傳記片卻丟掉了人物,像打開了一張精緻的音樂賀卡,音樂實在太好聽,不如說本片中唯一表達方式就是音樂,片中的歌曲《This
Is
Me》、《Never
Enough》、《Rewrite
The
Stars》讓人聽的心潮激盪、澎湃不息。
還有,所有的舞蹈都一氣呵成,這就是一場頂級的百老匯歌舞秀。音樂、美術、歌舞、調度、表演…全方位的完美。
總之,《馬戲之王》是不卑不亢,一場人性的狂歡。歌舞水平是高,非常養眼,它是很純正的一部好萊塢拍歌舞片,更像是一個被壓縮了的百老匯舞台劇。
㈡ 奧斯卡電影死亡詩社經典台詞
導語:《死亡詩社》是一部人物眾多的影片,且各有特色和性格,每個人都有自己的高潮,例如安德森課堂吟詩,諾克斯追求到了心愛的女孩,死亡詩人俱樂部聚會的情景等等。下面是我收集整理的經典台詞,希望對大家有所幫助。
Robert Frost said, two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.
勞勃佛洛斯特說過,樹林里兩條岔路
我選擇人走得比較少的那條路
那裡有天壤之別
If you noticed, everyone started off with their own stride, their own pace.
你們若是注意,每個人都是以自己的步幅行走
Now, I didn’t bring them up here to ridicule them.
我叫他們上前不是為了嘲弄他們
I brought them up here to illustrate the point of conformity:
我讓他們上前是為了說明“一致”的重點
The difficulty in maintaining your own beliefs in the face of others.
在他人面前堅護自己信念的困難所在
I would’ve walked differently. 我本可以走得與眾不同。
We all have a great need for acceptance.
我們都非常需要被認同
But you must trust that your beliefs are unique, your own
但你們必須相信自己的信念獨一無二
Even though others may think them odd or unpopular
縱使別人可能認為它奇異或者不入流。
Even though the herd may go, that’s bad.
縱使庸俗的大眾可能會說,好爛。
To struggle against great odds, to meet enemies undaunted
與逆境不屈抗爭,以無畏的氣勢面對敵人。
To be a sailor of the world bound for all ports.
做世界的水手,游遍所有的港口。
Oh, I live to be the ruler of life, not a slave.
我要做生活的主宰,而非奴隸。
To mount the scaffolds. To advance to the muzzles of guns wit perfect nonchalance.
走上絞刑台,行至槍口,我安之若泰。
Oh, to have life henceforth the poem of new joys.
讓今後的生命如喜悅的詩。
Let it fill your soul. 讓它充滿你的靈魂。
I sound… my barbaric… yawp…over the rooftops of the world.
我聽見我那野蠻原始的吶喊越過世界的屋脊
I close my eyes, and this image floats beside me.
我閉上眼睛,他的影像在我身邊飄動
A sweaty-toothed madman 一個令人齒冷的瘋子
With a stare that pounds my brain 他的目光沖擊我的心
His hands reach out and choke me. 他伸出手掐住我的脖子
And all the time he’s mumbling about true. 他一直在念叨真理
Like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold
You push it , stretch it, it’ll never be enough
You kick at it, beat it ,
It’ll never cover any of us
From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying…
It will cover your face as you wail and cry and scream
真理就像一床總讓你雙腳冰涼的毯子/你怎麼扯,怎麼拽,總也不夠/踢也好,打也好,它總也蓋不住我們/從我們哭著降生/到我們奄奄一息/它只會蓋住你的臉/不管你如何痛苦/如何叫喊
Because we are food for worms lads. Because, believe or not, each one of us in this room is one day going to stop breathing, turn cold and die.
因為我們都是凡人,孩子們。因為信不信由你,這間房子里的每個人總有一天都要停止呼吸,僵冷,死亡。
I would like you to step forward over here, and peruse some of the faces from the past. You've walked past them many times, but I don't think you've really looked at them. They're not that different from you, are they? Same haircuts……Full of hormones. Just like you. Invincible just like you fell. The world is their oyster. They believe they're destined for great things just like many of you. Their eyes are full of hope, just like you.
我要你們向前到這兒來,細細玩味過去的面孔,你們經過這兒無數次,但從未真正看過他們,和你的差異並不大,對吧?同樣的發型,和你們一樣精力旺盛,和你們一樣不可一世,世界都在他們的掌握之中,他們認為註定要成就大事,和大多數的你們一樣,他們的雙眼充滿了希望,和你們一樣.
Did they wait until it was too late to make from their lives even one iota of what they were capable? Because you see, gentlemen, these boys are now fertilizing daffodils. But if you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it? Carpe...hear it? ...Carpe, Carpe diem. seize the day, boys, make your lives extraordinary.
他們是否虛度時光,到最後一無所成?因為各位所見到的......這些男孩現在都已化為塵土了,如果你們仔細傾聽,便能聽見他們在低聲耳語,附耳過去,仔細聽,聽見了?CARPE...聽見了嗎?CARPE... CARPE DIEM 及時行樂,孩子們,讓你的生命超凡脫俗.
“花堪折時直須折,莫待無花空折枝”
《促少女及時行樂》 To the virgins, to make much of time
及時采擷你的花蕾 Gather ye rosebuds while ye may,
舊時光一去不回 old time is still a flying,
今日尚在微笑的花朵 and this same flower that smiles today,
明日便將凋謝 tomorrow will be dying.
(丁尼生 英國詩人)
Carpe diem seize the day 及時行樂
"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately ...
I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life!
To put to rout all that was not life...
and not ,when I came to die, discover that I had not lived...
我步入叢林因為我希望活得有意義 ...
我希望活得深刻汲取生命所有的精髓!
把非生命的一切全都擊潰 ...
以免在我生命終結時,發現自己從來沒有活過 ... (梭羅)
The Dead Poets were dedicated to “sucking the marrow out of life”
古詩人都致力於“汲取生命中的精髓”。
Thoreau Whitman Shelley
We don't read and write poetry because it's cute.We read and write
poetry because we are members of the human race.And the human
race is filled with passion.And medicine, law, business, engineering,
these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life.But poetry,
beauty,romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.
我們讀詩寫詩,並非為它的`靈巧。我們讀詩寫詩,因為我們是人類的一員,而人類充滿了熱情。
醫葯,法律,商業,工程,這些都是高貴的理想,並且是維生的必需條件。
但是詩,美,浪漫,愛,這些才是我們生存的原因。
To quote from Whitman:“O me, O life of the questions of these recurring, of the endless trains of the faithless, of cities filled with foolish. What good amid these, o me , o life? Answer: that you are here. That life exists, and identity. That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.”
引用惠特曼的詩
啊!自我,啊!生命/這個問題總是不停地出現/毫無信仰的人群川流不息/城市充斥著愚昧/生活在其中有什麼意義/啊!自我!啊!生命!/回答因為你的存在/讓生命存在,使其合一/因為富有生命活力的戲劇在繼續/因為你可以奉獻一篇詩歌/因為富有生命活力的戲劇在繼續/因為你可以奉獻一篇詩歌。
Show me the heart unfettered by foolish dreams
讓我看到一顆因愚蠢的夢想而掙脫束縛的心
And I’ll show you a happy man.
我就能讓你看見一個快樂的人。
Only in their dreams can men be truly free 只有在夢中,人才能得到真正的自由。
It was always thus, and always thus will be. 以前一直如此,將來依然不變。
——Why do I stand here? Anybody? 我為何要站在這兒?誰知道
——Feel taller
——I stand on my desk to remind myself that we must constantly look at things in different way. 我站在我的桌上以提醒我自己必須經常用不同的角度看事物。
The world looks different from up here. 從這上面看到的世界很不一樣。
If you don't believe it, stand up here and try it.
All of you. Take turns.
Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way.
當你認為你知道某件事時,必須再以不同角度看它
Even though it may seem silly or wrong, you must try!
即使那看來似乎愚笨或錯誤,你們都必須試試
Now, when you read, don't just consider what the author thinks consider what you think.
當你閱讀時 別只想到作者的見解,想想你的見解
Boys, you must strive to find your own voice. 孩子們,你們必須努力尋找自己的聲音
Because the longer you wait to begin, the less likely you are to find it at all.
因為你等候起步的時間愈長便愈不可能找到它
Thoreau said, “Most men lead lives of quiet desperation.”
梭羅說“大多數人都過著寂寞絕望的生活”
Don't be resigned to that. Break out!
別聽任此事發生。要沖破!
Don’t just walk off the edge like lemmings. Look around you.
別像旅鼠般盲目由崖邊跳下。看看四周
Devotees may argue that one sport or game is inherently better than another.
狂熱者會爭論某種運動或游戲遠優於其它的
For me, sport is actually a chance for us to have other human beings push us to excel .
對我而言運動是讓他人將我們推上卓越的機會。
Come, my friends. It’s not too late to seek a newer world.
For my purpose holds to sail beyond the sunset. And though we are not now that strength which in old days… moved earth and heaven… that which we are , we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts… made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find…and not to yield.
Alfred Lord Tennyson 亞佛洛德丁尼生
來吧!我的朋友.尋找更新的世界尚為時不晚。我決心已定,要駛過夕陽的盡頭。盡管我們不再有昔日的偉力,可以震天撼地,我們仍然有著同樣的英雄般的心。雖為時光命運摧殘,但堅強意志依然,去拼搏,去探索,去發現,永不屈服。
Then I had religion, then I had a vision. 我曾有過先見
I could not turn from their revel in derision. 卻無法避開源源的嘲諷
Then I saw the Congo creeping through the black, 接著我看見剛果河,緩緩在黑色大陸流動
cutting through the forest with a golden track. 金色小徑貫穿森林
Then I saw the Congo creeping through the black. 接著我看見剛果河
We’re not laying pipe. We’re talking about poetry.
我們不是在裝水管。我們談論的是詩。
This is a battle, a war. 這是一個戰場,一場戰爭
And the casualties could be your hearts and souls.其結果關繫到你的心智與靈魂
Now, my class, you’ll learn to think for yourselves again.
在我的課堂上,你們將學習獨立思考。
You’ll learn to savor words and language.
你們將學會品嘗文字與語言。
No matter what anybody tell you, words and ideas can change the world.
不論別人如何告訴你文字與思想能改變世界。