當前位置:首頁 » 經典電影 » 經典英語電影雙人對話
擴展閱讀
小師姐大電影 2023-08-31 22:05:11
十大禁播韓國電影 2023-08-31 22:05:02
一個外國電影木瓜 2023-08-31 22:04:55

經典英語電影雙人對話

發布時間: 2022-01-25 15:14:55

① 急需英文電影中的二人經典對白!

1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not towatch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美夢成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四個婚禮一個葬禮》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美國派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.

② 求兩人經典英文電影的對白!

1.《亂世佳人》 Tomorrow is another day. 2.《泰坦尼克號》 Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise. 3.《007 系列》 "Bond. James Bond." 4. 《阿 甘正傳》 Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get." Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. Jenny: Are you stupid or something? Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does. 5.《終結者 》 "I'll be back!" 6.《英國病人》 We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men . I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps. 7.《空軍一號》 「 My family first」 8.《羅馬假日》 I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? 9.《綠野仙蹤》 " There's no place like home." 10.《卡 薩布蘭卡》 Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 11.《我不是天使 》 It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men. 12 .《地獄的天使》 Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable? 1 13.《鴨子湯》 I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home. 14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》 Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby. 15.《美夢 成真》 The end ,is only the beginning. 16.《 Phenomenon》 「 Will you love me for the rest of my life ?」 「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」 17.《日出之前》 If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。 18.《四個婚禮一個葬 禮》 --I thought you were gone. -- Without you,never 19.《教父》 Never let anyone know what you are thinking. 20.《美國派 3》 Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you ! Michelle : Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get. 《阿甘正傳》 if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God』s feet, equal — as we are! 』 - ------如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌 ,我會使你難於離開我,就像現 2 在我難於離開你。上帝沒有這么 做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就 彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站 在上 帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如 此!」 《簡愛》 it』s a good day to die!《星際爭霸 》 hey ,are you all right? Do you think because I am poor, obscure, plain and little I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart。 Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 《亂世佳人》 I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 《The Shawshank Redemption 》 love means you never have to say you\'re sorry.《love story》 I\'m a prisoner in the block untill the gunshot sets me free.《Man of Fire》 Listen, Rose. You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on. You』re going to make lots of babies, and you 』re going to watch them grow. You 』re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?《泰坦尼克號》 《 肖申克的救贖》 It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 堅強的人只能救 贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人 。 Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies! 記著,希望是 件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東 西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消 逝! Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙活,或者等死 《亂世佳 人》:After all,tomorrow is another day! 不管怎樣,明天是新的一天! We become the most familiar strangers. 我們變成了世上最熟悉 的陌生人。 Later,respectively, wander and suffer sorrow. 今後各自 曲折,各自悲哀 1.《阿甘正傳 》: 3 Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿 甘母親

③ 急求經典英語電影對白~ 兩人對話的 做演講用!!

強烈推薦 Titanic
裡面有一個很經典的鏡頭:Jack & Ross 在船頭張開雙臂,體驗著飛一般的感覺時候。
真的是很浪漫很唯美的鏡頭。

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjY3NjAwNjQ=.html
影片上面附帶了英文和中文的字幕的。
祝好~~

④ 英語電影的經典對白(兩女)

艾瑪
Emma?

你已經發了日期通知帖了?
You sent out your save-the-dates?

是啊 我確實發了
Yeah, I did, actually.

很吃驚吧?
Surprised?

那麼我們中的某個人
So one of us...

是不打算改日子了?
is not moving her date?

你讓我吃驚 麗芙 真的
Well, you amaze me, Liv. You really do.

你從不問我想要什麼
You-You never ask me what I want.

你總自以自己的想法是對的就行了
You just figure you know best, end of story.

"艾瑪 穿這個 艾瑪 那麼說"
"Emma, wear this. Emma, say that."

艾瑪已經受夠了
Well, Emma's pretty frickin' tired of it.

不要以為我沒注意到你有多麼憤怒
Don't think I didn't notice how totally freaked out...

就因為我膽敢比你先訂婚
you were because I had the nerve to get engaged before you

好了 給我等等 首先 丹尼爾12月就買了戒指了
Okay, wait. First of all, Daniel bought that ring in December.

好嗎? 所以這么算 我在先
Okay? So officially, I was first.

噢 可悲 可悲
Oh, pathetic. Pathetic!

第二 總有人讓你做你不喜歡的事
Second, people always make you do things you don't wanna do.

艾瑪 就好像你是個軟骨頭 等等 對了
Emma, it's like you don't have a spine. Oh, wait. That's right.

你就是個軟骨頭
You don't have a spine.

是沒人能說你軟弱 麗芙
No one could accuse you of being soft, Liv.

你上來就搶了瑪瑞安給出的6月的頭個空缺
You grabbed the first date in June Marion offered.

都沒先問問我
without even asking me first.

至少我沒有因為懼怕落單而
At least I'm not so terrified of being alone...

一輩子都只知道討人歡心
that I people-please my way through life.

艾瑪 你總是將就
Emma, you settle.

你的意思說我找弗萊徹是將就?
Are you saying that I'm settling with Fletcher?

我指的可不是弗萊徹
I wasn't thinking about Fletcher.

這可是你自己說的
You came up with that one on your own.

改日子 麗芙
Move your date, Liv.

你改日子吧 艾瑪
You move your date, Emma.

已成定局了 你輸了
It's done. You lose.

你的婚禮最好小心點
Your wedding better watch it.

你說什麼?
What did you just say?

我說你的婚禮現在應該感到害怕了
I said your wedding should be very scared right now.

如果我是你的婚禮 我睡覺都不敢閉上眼睛
If I were your wedding, I'd sleep with one eye open.

你幹嘛不留著你的威脅給丹尼爾聽?
Why don't you just save your threats for Daniel?

你不就是這樣才讓他求的婚?
After all, isn't that how you got a proposal out of him?

我就是這么搞定的 操你的婚禮
That's how I did it. Your wedding can suck it.

你說什麼? 操我的婚禮?
What did you just say? My wedding can suck it?

我說操你的婚禮 你的婚禮會
- I said your wedding can suck it. - Your wedding can s- be-

我要說 你的會
I mean, yours can be, um-

會 會是
Can-Can be, uh-

不是這個
not that-

拜託
Please.

再見 女士們 嘿 麗芙
Bye, ladies. Hey, Liv.

什麼
Yes.

你的婚禮會是個巨型的
Your wedding will be huge.

就跟畢業舞會時你的屁股似的
Just like your ass at prom.

我們玩完了

這是《新娘大作戰》裡面的台詞,兩個好朋友吵架的那段,你把視頻下下來然後進行配音,效果不錯。

⑤ 急求!!!!!適合兩個人的英語電影對話2-3分鍾

《暮光之城》暮色,貝拉知道愛德華的身份後,兩人在森林裡的一段對話

Isabella Swan: [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun.
Edward Cullen:"Say it out loud. Say it. "
Isabella Swan: ...Vampire. "
貝拉:我知道你是什麼了。你的速度飛快,而且強而有力。你的皮膚蒼白而且冰冷。你的眼睛會變色,有時你的聲音像是來自另個時空的。你從來不吃不喝,你也從不出現在陽光下。愛德華:「大聲的說出來。說出!」
伊莎貝拉:「……吸血鬼。」
Bella: How old are you?
Edward: Seventeen.
Bella: How long have you been seventeen?
Edward: A while.
貝拉:你幾歲?
愛德華:17歲。
貝拉:你17歲多久了?
愛德華:有一陣子了。
Edward: Bella, you are my life now.
愛德華:貝拉,現在你就是我的生命了。
Bella: I dream about being with you forever.
Edward: Forever?
Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?
貝拉:我夢想永遠和你在一起
愛德華:永遠?
愛德華:和我快樂地過完一輩子不夠嗎?
Bella: If this ends badly being that I become the meal.
貝拉:最壞的結局就是我變為盤中餐吧。
Edward Cullen:"I don't have the strenghth to stay away from you anymore."
愛德華:「我再也沒有離開你的力氣了。」
Edward:I'm the world's most dangerous predator.Everything about me invites you in...My voice,my face...even my smell.
And if I would need any of that.
As if you could out run me!
As if you could fight me off!
愛德華:我是這個世界上最危險的侵略者。
我的一切都讓你著迷...我的聲音,我的相貌...甚至我的氣息。就好像我需要那些似的。
就好像你能逃離我似的!
就好像你能擺脫我似的!

⑥ 求經典英語電影片段,兩個人對白的那種,大約3分鍾左右!

簡愛中,簡對男主說:"我知道我不美,瘦小……"那段,表現了一個女人跨時代的獨立思想;或者是羅密歐在發現朱麗葉死後在她屍體旁哭泣那段都很經典

⑦ 經典英語電影兩人對白

棋逢敵手
微電影
也可以一人分飾兩角
但是比較單一
新郎不是我
去買婚禮用的盤子那段
一天
兩人對白很多啦
你隨意選
我覺得
開頭

最後兩人在山坡上那段都很好

⑧ 求英語電影經典的兩人對白,簡短些,幾句話就行。一定要兩人的。

ROSE:I love you Jack.
「我愛你。傑克。」(露絲當然明白傑克的心意,她用力握著他那雙手,兩個人的手都已經感覺不出溫度了,但是他們知道,手是握在一起的。)

JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.
"……別這樣……沒到告別的時候,……沒到,……你明白嗎?」(傑克的牙顫抖得厲害,他感覺自己最後一點體溫正在消失,生命正悄悄地離開他的軀體。死亡的期限已到,傑克感到了自己的責任。)

ROSE:I'm so cold.
「我很冷……」

JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?
(傑克鼓起最後的力量鄭重地告訴她,)「……你會得救……會活下去……」他顫抖地喘息著,「呃,……會生……好多的孩子……子孫滿堂,……你會長壽,……是死在暖和的床上……不是這兒,……不是今晚,不是……這么死,你懂嗎?」

(他的頭已經抬不起來了,海水撲上他的臉,嗆了他一下。)

ROSE :I can't feel my body.
露絲被凍得渾身打顫,她眼睛又要閉上,嘴裡喃喃地:「……我身體麻木了……」

JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
(傑克已經感到他的時間不多了,他要把話說完,他必須使露絲活下去。)此刻,他不顧自己的顫抖與喘息,略有些急促地對露絲說:「……我贏得船票……是一生……最幸福的事情……」

JACK: It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose.I'm thankful.
我……能認識你,……是我的幸運,露絲……我滿足了。

JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.他艱難地停了一下,又鼓起勁兒說下去,「……我還有……還有一個心願……你必須答應,要活下去……不……不能絕望,……無論……發生什麼,無論……多麼……艱難,……快答應我,露絲,……答應我,一定做到,……」

ROSE:I promise.
「……我答應……」露絲失聲痛哭起來。

JACK:Never let go.
……一定做到……」傑克的聲音漸漸弱了下去。

ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.
露絲哭著應道:「我一定做到,傑克……一定做到……」