當前位置:首頁 » 經典電影 » 英語電影里的經典單詞出處
擴展閱讀
小師姐大電影 2023-08-31 22:05:11
十大禁播韓國電影 2023-08-31 22:05:02
一個外國電影木瓜 2023-08-31 22:04:55

英語電影里的經典單詞出處

發布時間: 2023-08-09 02:10:19

Ⅰ 英語經典電影台詞,要出處和譯文。 或者暮光之城的經典台詞,和譯文。但要標明第幾部。 最好都有

第一部:I'd never given much thought to how I would die.
我從來沒有想過自己會怎麼死。
But dying in the place of someone I love,seems like a good way to go.
但是死在自己愛的人的懷里看起來是一個不錯的選擇。

.About three things I was absolutely positive.
貝拉:有3件事我很確定
The first... Edward was a vampire.
第一,愛德華是吸血鬼
The second – there was a part of him, and I don't know how dominant that part might be.. that thirsted for my blood.
第二,他身上有一部分,我不知道是多大的部分,在渴望吸我的血.
And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
第三,我毫無條件地,也無可救葯地愛上了他.

愛德華:你不知道我等你多久了…獅子愛上了羔羊
Edward: You don』t know how long I』ve waited for you... So, the lion fell in love with the lamb.
貝拉:好傻的羔羊啊
Bella: What a stupid lamb!
愛德華:好病態又有被虐狂的獅子啊
Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion.

貝拉:我夢想永遠和你在一起
Bella: I dream about being with you forever.
愛德華:永遠?
Edward: Forever?
愛德華:和我快樂地過完一輩子不夠嗎?
Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?

第二部:17. Bella, the only reason I left was because I thought I was protecting you.
Bella,我離開你的唯一原因是因為我覺得這能保護你。

18. I needed you to have a chance at a normal, happy life.
我想讓你獲得正常快樂的生活的機會。

19. It was so easy for you to leave.
你輕而易舉地就離開了。

20. Leaving you was the hardest thing I』ve ever done in 100 years.
離開你是我在這一百年中所做過的最艱難的事。

21. I swear I』ll never fail you again.
我發誓我絕不會再讓你失望。

22. He』s not gonna forgive me easily. Can you? I hope you can, 』cause I honestly don』t know how to live without you.
他不會輕易原諒我的。你可以嗎?我希望你能,因為我實在不知道,沒有你,我該如何活下去。

第三部:Edward:Isabella Swan,I promise to love you every moment forever.
愛德華:伊莎貝拉·斯旺,我答應會愛你到海枯石爛,至死不渝。
Edward:I know the consequences of the choice you are making
after a few decades, everyone you know will be dead.
愛德華:我知道你做出這個決定的後果,若干年後,你熟悉的人都將一一死去。

Jacob:You wouldn't have to change for me, bella. i am in love with you. and i want you to pick me and start a family.
雅各布:為什麼不給我個機會呢,貝拉。我是真的愛你,我真的希望你能選擇我並和我永遠在一起。

Jacob:You have to consider the idea that i might be better for her than you are.
雅各布:你應該考慮一下,也許我比你更適合照顧她。

Edward:I will protect you no matter what
愛德華:我會一直保護你。

Bella:You don't know what you're getting yourself into.
貝拉:你不知道你將你自己捲入了什麼。

Jacob:I am gonna fight for you until your heart stops beating.
雅各布:我將為你而戰,直到到我的心臟停止跳動的那一刻。

第四部:1、I Edward Cullen,take you Belle Swan.
我愛德華.卡倫,迎娶你貝拉.斯萬。
2、貝拉 :For better,for worse 榮辱與共
愛德華 :To love,to cherish 生死相依。
3、雅各布:This is how I rememrber you.
這是我還念你的方式。
4、愛德華:Last night was the best night of my existence
昨晚是我有生之年最棒的夜晚。
5、when you can live forever, what do you live for?
當你可以永生、你將為何而活?
6、I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
我毫無條件地、不可救葯地愛上了他。
7、No measure of time with you will be long enough,let`s start with forever.
與你在一起的時光永遠都不夠,那麼讓我們從永恆開始。

Ⅱ 跪求英語電影中俗語或者成語 帶翻譯 重點是要帶出處!!!英語課急用~謝謝大神了!

1. I see. 我明白了。 ­2. I quit! 我不幹了! ­3. Let go! 放手! ­4. Me too. 我也是。 ­5. My god!天哪! ­6. No way! 不行! ­7. Come on. 來吧(趕快) ­8. Hold on. 等一等。 ­9. I agree。 我同意。 ­10. Not bad. 還不錯。 ­11. Not yet. 還沒。 ­12. See you. 再見。 ­13. Shut up! 閉嘴! ­14. So long. 再見。 ­15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?) ­16. Allow me. 讓我來。 ­17. Be quiet! 安靜點! ­18. Cheer up! 振作起來! ­19. Good job! 做得好! ­20. Have fun! 玩得開心! ­21. How much? 多少錢? ­22. I'm full. 我飽了。 ­23. I'm home. 我回來了。 ­24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。 ­25. My treat. 我請客。 ­26. So do I. 我也一樣。 ­27. This way。 這邊請。 ­28. After you. 您先。 ­29. Bless you! 祝福你! ­30. Follow me. 跟我來。 ­31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!32. Good luck! 祝好運! 33. I decline! 我拒絕! ­34. I promise. 我保證。 ­35. Of course! 當然了!.Slow down! 慢點! ­37. Take care! 保重! ­38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。 ­39. Try again. 再試試。 ­40. Watch out! 當心。 ­41. What's up? 有什麼事嗎? ­42. Be careful! 注意! ­43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)! ­44. Don't move! 不許動! ­45. Guess what? 猜猜看? ­46. I doubt it 我懷疑。 ­47. I think so. 我也這么想。 ­48. I'm single. 我是單身貴族。 ­49. Keep it up! 堅持下去! ­50. Let me see.讓我想想。 ­51. Never mind.不要緊。 ­52. No problem! 沒問題! ­53. That's all! 就這樣! ­54. Time is up. 時間快到了。 ­55. What's new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎? ­56. Count me on算上我。 ­57. Don't worry. 別擔心。 ­58. Feel better? 好點了嗎? ­59. I love you! 我愛你! ­60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。 ­61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎? ­62. That's neat. 這很好。 ­63. Are you sure? 你肯定嗎? ­64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎? ­65. He is my age. 他和我同歲。 ­66. Here you are. 給你。 ­67. No one knows . 沒有人知道。 ­68. Take it easy. 別緊張。 ­69. What a pity! 太遺憾了! ­70. Any thing else? 還要別的嗎? ­71. To be careful! 一定要小心! ­72.Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎? ­73. Help yourself. 別客氣。 ­74. I'm on a diet. 我在節食。 ­75. Keep in Touch. 保持聯絡。 ­76. Time is money. 時間就是金錢。 ­77. Who's calling? 是哪一位? ­78. You did right. 你做得對。 ­79. You set me up! 你出賣我! ­80. Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎? ­81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心! ­82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,對不起。 ­83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我! ­84. How's it going? 怎麼樣? ­85. I have no idea. 我沒有頭緒。 ­86. I just made it! 我做到了! ­87. I'll see to it 我會留意的。 ­88. I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間! ­89. It's her field. 這是她的本行。 ­90. It's up to you. 由你決定。 ­91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了! ­92. What about you? 你呢? ­93. You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。 ­94. You'rewelcome. 不客氣。 ­95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕 ­96. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧! ­97. Congratulations! 祝賀你! ­
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。 ­
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。 ­
100. I'll fix you Up. 我會幫你打點的 ­
­
101. It sounds great!. 聽起來很不錯。 ­
102. It's a fine day。 今天是個好天。 ­
103. So far,So good. 目前還不錯。 ­
104. What time is it? 幾點了? ­
105. You can make it! 你能做到! ­
106. Control yourself! 克制一下! ­
107. He came by train. 他乘火車來。 ­
108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。 ­
109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇氣。 ­
110. How's everything? 一切還好吧? ­
111. I have no choice. 我別無選擇。 ­
112. I like ice-cream. 我喜歡吃冰淇淋。 ­
113. I love this game. 我鍾愛這項運動。 ­
114. I'll try my best. 我盡力而為。 ­
115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。 ­
116. Long time no see! 好久不見! ­
117. No pain,no gain. 不勞無獲。 ­
118. Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。 ­
119. We're all for it. 我們全都同意。 ­
120. What a good deal! 真便宜! ­
121. What should I do? 我該怎麼辦? ­
122. You asked for it! 你自討苦吃! ­
123. You have my word. 我保證。 ­
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你! ­
125. Don't count on me.別指望我。 ­
126. Don't fall for it! 別上當! ­
127. Don't let me down. 別讓我失望。 ­
128. Easy come easy go. 來得容易,去得快。 ­
129. I beg your pardon. 請你原諒。 ­
130. I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。 ­
131. I'll be back soon. 我馬上回來。 ­
132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。 ­
133. It』s a long story. 說來話長。 ­
134. It』s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。 ­
135. Just wait and see! 等著瞧! ­
136. Make up your mind. 做個決定吧。 ­
137. That's all I need. 我就要這些。 ­
138. The view is great. 景色多麼漂亮! ­
139. The wall has ears. 隔牆有耳。 ­
140. There comes a bus. 汽車來了。 ­
141. What day is today? 今天星期幾? ­
142. What do you think? 你怎麼認為? ­
143. Who told you that? 誰告訴你的? ­
144. Who's kicking off? 現在是誰在開球? ­
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也這么認為。 ­
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。 ­
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎? ­
148. Don't be so modest. 別謙虛了。 ­
149. Don't give me that! 少來這套! ­
150. He is a smart boy. 他是個小機靈鬼。 ­
151. He is just a child. 他只是個孩子。 ­
152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你說的。 ­
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。 ­
154. I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。 ­
155. It is growing cool. 天氣漸漸涼爽起來。 ­
156. It seems all right. 看來這沒問題。 ­
157. It's going too far. 太離譜了。 ­
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的筆嗎? ­
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。 ­
160. That's a good idea. 這個主意真不錯。 ­
161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。 ­
162. What does she like? 她喜歡什麼? ­
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好! ­
164. He can hardly speak. 他幾乎說不出話來。 ­
165. He always talks big. 他總是吹牛。 ­
166. He won an election. 他在選舉中獲勝。 ­
167. I am a football fan. 我是個足球迷。 ­
168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飛就好了。 ­
169. I'll be right there. 我馬上就到。 ­
170. I'll see you at six. 我六點鍾見你。 ­
171. IS it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的? ­
172. Just read it for me. 就讀給我聽好了。 ­
173. Knowledge is power. 知識就是力量。 ­
174. Move out of my way! 讓開! ­
175. Time is running out. 沒時間了。 ­
176. We are good friends. 我們是好朋友。 ­
177. What's your trouble? 你哪兒不舒服? ­
178. You did fairly well! 你幹得相當不錯1 ­
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣裝。 ­
180. Did you miss the bus? 你錯過公共汽車了? ­
181. Don't lose your head。 不要驚慌失措。 ­
182. He can't take a joke. 他開不得玩笑。 ­
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。 ­
184. How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣? ­
185. How are you recently? 最近怎麼樣? ­
186. I know all about it. 我知道有關它的一切。 ­
187. It really takes time. 這樣太耽誤時間了。 ­
188. It's against the law. 這是違法的。 ­
189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。 ­
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。 ­
191. Speak louder,please. 說話請大聲點兒。 ­
192. This boy has no job. 這個男孩沒有工作。 ­
193. This house is my own. 這所房子是我自己的。 ­
194. What happened to you? 你怎麼了? ­
195. You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。 ­
196. You need to workout. 你需要去運動鍛煉一下。 ­
197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起來很冷。。 ­
198. Don't be so childish. 別這么孩子氣。 ­
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。 ­
200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全帶。 ­
­
­
­
­
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。 ­
­
202. He looks very healthy. 他看來很健康。 ­
­
203. He paused for a reply. 他停下來等著·回答。 ­
­
204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。 ­
­
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建議搞一次野餐。 ­
­
206. Here's a gift for you. 這里有個禮物送給你。 ­
­
207. How much does it cost? 多少錢? ­
­
208. I caught the last bus. 我趕上了最後一班車。 ­
­
209. I could hardly speak. 我簡直說不出話來。 ­
­
210. I'll have to try that. 我得試試這么做。 ­
­
211. I'm very proud of you. 我為你感到非常驕傲。 ­
­
212. It doesn't make sense. 這沒有意義(不合常理)。 ­
­
213. Make yourself at home. 請不要拘禮。 ­
­
214. My car needs washing. 我的車需要洗一洗。 ­
­
215. None of your business! 與你無關! ­
­
216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。 ­
­
217. That's always the case. 習以為常了。 ­
­
218. The road divides here. 這條路在這里分岔。 ­
­
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。 ­
­
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好! ­
­
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪裡不對勁? ­
­
222. You are a chicken. 你是個膽小鬼。 ­
­
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天氣,是嗎? ­
­
224. He is collecting money. 他在籌集資金。 ­
­
225. He was born in New York. 他出生在紐約。 ­
­
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一點也不累。 ­
­
227. I will be more careful. 我會小心一些的, ­
­
228. I will never forget it. 我會記著的。 ­
­
229. It is Just what I need. 這正是我所需要的。 ­
­
230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我頗感驚訝。 ­
­
231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。 ­
­
232. Just for entertainment. 只是為了消遣一下。 ­
­
233. Let bygones be bygones. 過去的,就讓它過去吧。 ­
­
234. Mother doesn't make up. 媽媽不化妝。 ­
­
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。 ­
­
236. She has been to school. 她上學去了。 ­
­
237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。 ­
­
238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六點鍾就好了。 ­
­
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意! ­
­
240. What horrible weather! 這鬼天氣! ­
­
241. Which would you prefer? 你要選哪個? ­
­
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜歡吃冰淇淋嗎? ­
­
243. First come first served. 先到先得。 ­
­
244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所見略同。 ­
­
245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。 ­
­
246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一個老人。 ­
­
247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。 ­
­
248. He doesn't care about me. 他並不在乎我。 ­
­
249. I develop films myself. 我自己沖洗照片。 ­
­
250. I felt no regret for it. 對這件事我不覺得後悔。 ­
­
251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六點起床。 ­
­
252. I meet the boss himself. 我見到了老闆本人。 ­
­
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的錢。 ­
­
254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很開心。 ­
­
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我對工作煩死了! ­
­
256. It's no use complaining. 發牢騷沒什麼用。 ­
­
257. She's under the weather. 她心情·不好。 ­
­
258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩傷心地抽泣著。 ­
­
259. The rumor had no basis. 那謠言沒有·根據。 ­
­
260. They praised him highly. 他們大大地表揚了他。 ­
­
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。 ­
­
262. You can call me any time. 你可以隨時打電話給我。 ­
­
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等於5。 ­
­
264. All for one,one for all. 我為人人,人人為我。 ­
­
265. East,west,home is best. 金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。 ­
­
266. He grasped both my hands. 他緊握住我的雙手。 ­
­
267. He is physically mature. 他身體己發育成熟。 ­
­
268. I am so sorry about this. 對此我非常抱歉(遺憾)。 ­
­
269. I can't afford a new car. 我買不起一部新車。 ­
­
270. I do want to see him now. 我現在確實很想去見他。 ­
­
271. I have the right to know. 我有權知道。 ­
­
272. I heard some one laughing. 我聽見有人在笑。 ­
­
273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。 ­
­
274. I walked across the park. 我穿過了公園。 ­
­
275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到時隨機應變。 ­
­
276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕這事我幹不了。 ­
­
277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不習慣喝酒。 ­
­
278. Is the cut still painful? 傷口還在痛嗎? ­
­
279. It's too good to be true! 好得難以置信。 ­
­
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。 ­
­
281. Let's not waste our time. 咱們別浪費時間了。 ­
­
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以問幾個問題嗎? ­
­
283. Money is not everything. 金錢不是一切。 ­
­
284. Neither of the men spoke. 兩個人都沒說過話。 ­
­
285. Stop making such a noise. 別吵了。 ­
­
286. That makes no difference. 沒什麼區別。 ­
­
287. The price is reasonable. 價格還算合理。 ­
­
288. They crowned him king. 他們擁立他為國王。 ­
­
289. They're in red and white. 他們穿著紅白相間的衣服。 ­
­
290. We all desire happiness. 我們都想要幸福。 ­
­
291. We just caught the plane 我們剛好趕上了飛機。 ­
­
292. What shall we do tonight? 我們今天晚上去干點兒什麼呢? ­
­
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目標是什麼? ­
­
294. When was the house built? 這幢房子是什麼時候建造的? ­
­
295. Why did you stay at home? 為什麼呆在家裡? ­
­
296. Would you like some help? 需要幫忙嗎? ­
­
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高騖遠。 ­
­
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了! ­
­
299. You've got a point there. 你說得挺有道理的。 ­
­
300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批評真是痛苦 ­
­
­
301. Did you enter the contest? 你參加比賽了嗎? ­
­
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你們收信用卡嗎? ­
­
303. Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做無益的後悔。 ­
­
304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要讓機遇從我們身邊溜走。 ­
­
305. He owned himself defeated. 他承認自己失敗了。 ­
­
306. He seems at little nervous. 他顯得有點緊張。 ­
­
307. He strolls about the town. 他在鎮上四處遛達。 ­
­
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。 ­
­
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎樣? ­
­
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只會做那件事。 ­
­
311. I get hold of you at last. 我終於找到你了。 ­
­
312. I have a surprise for you.我有一個意想不到的東西給你看。 ­
­
313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜歡各種各樣的水果。 ­
­
314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我親眼所見。 ­
­
315. I will arrange everything. 我會安排一切的。 ­
­
316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想認識我的鄰居。 ­
­
317. I would like to check out. 我想結帳。 ­
­
318. It has be come much cooler. 天氣變得涼爽多了。 ­
­
319. It's time you went to bed. 你早就該睡覺了。 ­
­
320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。 ­
­
321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。 ­
­
322. Show your tickets,please. 請出示你的票。 ­
­
323. Thank you for your advice. 謝謝你的建議。 ­
­
324. That's the latest fashion. 這是最流行的款式。 ­
­
325. The train arrived on time. 火車准時到達。 ­
­
326. There go the house lights. 劇院的燈光滅了。 ­
­
327. They are paid by the hour. 他們按時取酬。 ­
­
328. Things are getting better. 情況正在好轉。 ­
­
329. Wake me up at five thirty. 請在五點半叫醒我。 ­
­
330. We are all busy with work. 我們都忙於工作。 ­
­
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪兒見面? ­
­
332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。 ­
­
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。 ­
­
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你這個星期六有空嗎? ­
­
335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。 ­
­
336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一個母親是不容易的。 ­
­
337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 簡潔是智慧的精華。 ­
­
338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一種致命的疾病。 ­
­
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和別人打架了嗎? ­
­
340. Don't dream away your time. 不要虛度光陰。 ­
­
341. Don't keep me waiting long. 不要讓我等得太久。 ­
­
342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有驚人的記憶力。 ­
­
343. He has completed the task. 他完成了這個任務。 ­
­
344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。 ­
­
345. He is capable of any crime.他什麼樣的壞事都能幹得出來。 ­
­
346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。 ­
­
347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。 ­
­
348. His looks are always funny. 他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。 ­
­
349. How about going to a movie? 去看場電影怎麼樣? ­
希望對你有幫助。
­
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。 ­
­

Ⅲ 哪五部適合12歲看的英文電影,並把其中的經典單詞,片語,句子各五個.

哪五部適合12歲看的英文電影,並把其中的經典單詞,片語,句子各五個.

霍位元人,復仇者聯盟,指環王,銀河護衛隊,分歧者

求五部英文電影里的經典句子

《阿甘正傳》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)

Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)

復仇者聯盟中的五個經典單詞,五個經典片語,五個經典句子?

人除非世界末日到了,否則我們的日子還需要繼續過。
們本應仰望天空,看見希望,而我首先就要奪走希望。
其實你們骨子裡充滿奴性,早晚都會屈服於你們的統治者。
我們和你無冤無仇!螞蟻和你的鞋也無冤無仇!這么說你想踩死我們?
自由是生命中最大的謊言!

英文電影中的20個單詞和10個句子

台詞?

一部適合中學生看的英文電影中的二十句短1點的經典台詞

推薦阿甘正傳,中英對照台詞見附件。

如果看不到附件,請用電腦訪問。

下載附件後,用記事本開啟,就可以看到台詞,選擇需要的部分即可。

經典英文電影句子

2007-11-2 | 經典英文電影句子收藏
1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t
refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don』t understand!I
coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.
I
could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here』s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me? 你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11,I love the *** ell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
12,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
13,I』m as mad as hell,and I□ not going to take this anymore! 我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
14,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
15,There』s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
16,I am big!It』s the pictures that got *** all. 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
17,Show me the money! 讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
18,Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』. 彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
19,You can』t handle the truth! 你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
20,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
21,After all,tomorrow is another day! 畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
22,I』ll have what she』s having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
23,I』ll be back. 我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
24,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
25,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get. 媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
26,We』ll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
27,Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
28,Well,nobody』s perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
29,You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
30,You had me at〃hello.〃當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
31,There』s no crying in baseball! 在棒球運動中沒有哭泣! (《紅粉聯盟》1992)
32,A boy』s best friend is his mother. 一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。 (《驚魂記》1960)
33,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
34,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
35,As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again. 上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
36,Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you? 羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
37,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
38,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet! 等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
39,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
40,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
41,I feel the need--the need for speed! 我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
42,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)

3部英文電影的30個經典句子

《肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.I guess it es down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人
4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to e to prison to be a crook.
譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.
譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。
9.The sun in the head, like a free man.
譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.
譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸控,只屬於你。
那就是——希望。

求5部英文電影中的5句經典台詞、每部電影5句經典台詞

Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our mon interests.....you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
人類這個詞,一天賦予了我們全新的意義.大家別在為小的分歧而耗神,應為我們共同的利益團結起來...你們要再次為自由而戰,不是抵抗暴君壓制和迫害,而是為生存而戰,為我們生存的權利而戰......而是全世界用同一個聲音宣布 " 我們不會束手無策,靜坐代斃.我們將會活下去,我們將會生存."的日子.今天,我們慶祝獨立日!
——Independence Day(《 獨立日》)
J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most?
A: Each in its own way was unfettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
記者:公主殿下對所訪問的城市中印象最深的是哪一個呢?
安妮公主:每一個城市都各具特色而令人難忘,很難...羅馬,無疑是羅馬.我會珍惜在這里的記憶,直到永遠!
——Roman Holiday(《羅馬假日》)
If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '
如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會使你難於離開我,就像現在我難於離開你。上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」
----《Jane Eyre》(《簡愛》)
Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
愛德華: 這么說,獅子愛上了羔羊……
貝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
愛德華:多霸道而變態的獅子啊。
Edward:And you』re worried, not because you』re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won』t approve of you, correct?
愛德華:你有點擔心,不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你,對吧?
I *** ella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
Edward:Good.
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.
貝拉:現在我害怕了。
愛德華:是嗎。
貝拉: 我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你
Isabella Swan: You know,Everybody's staring.
Edward Cullen: Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways.
貝拉:你知道,大家都在看我們。
愛德華:他不算……不,他只是在看。我現在已不懼一切打破規則,反正我已經要下地獄了。
Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.
愛德華:那就是你所夢想的嗎?成為怪物?
貝拉:我夢想的是永遠的跟你在一起。
-------《ilight》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it es at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。
We』re women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.
Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路?
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
--------《泰坦尼克》

英文電影中的經典名詞

名詞還是台詞啊~???
1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here』s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more fortable?」
出處:瓊·哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930
譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」
12,I love the *** ell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows e home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」
出處:格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。」
15、原文:「You talking'to me?」
出處:羅伯特·德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」
16、原文:「Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.」
出處:葛麗泰·嘉寶,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」
17、原文:「life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.」
出處:湯姆·漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994
譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:「It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.」
出處:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
譯文:「並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。」
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23,There』s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,I am big!It』s the pictures that got *** all.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』.
彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can』t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I』ll have what she』s having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I』ll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We』ll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody』s perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There』s no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
56,A boy』s best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
100,I』m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

英文電影《艾爾文與花栗鼠》中五個經典句子

everybody take a lookaround,at my dad out in thecrowd
大家看看周圍,我爸爸在人群中
Even the most perfect(precious) gem can not pare your beaties.
即使是世界上完美的寶石也無法襯托出你的美麗
Alvin:Come,「Rules」 is my Middle name~~
艾爾文:拜託,「規矩可是我的小名」
女醫生:He is my son Miles.他是我的兒子邁爾斯
Alvin:What?!什麼?!
Don't say "family" in front of Dave.It gives him gas.
別在他面前說"一家人",跟放臭屁似的。
Some people don't know a good thing when they've got it.
有些人擁有好東西,自己卻沒有意識到。
「Alvin!!!」 ——— Dave
」艾-爾-文!!!「———大衛

Ⅳ 英語電影里的經典台詞,要標明是出自於哪部電影,中英對照。

1一《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救贖》

.You know some birds
are not meant to be caged , their
feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something
inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's
yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing
and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box
of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid
does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen
every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like
peas豌豆 and
carrots 胡蘿卜.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any
thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away
from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in
trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like
a ckn.鴨,鴨肉 v.忽地低下頭(或彎腰),躲避

in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part
of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messedn.臟亂狀態;困境 vt.弄糟,弄臟,搞亂

up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we
each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on
a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see
exists together in a delicate 易碎的;微妙的;嬌弱的;精美的balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face
of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when
I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the
world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are
back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change
the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can
hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom.
If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I
believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it
up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only
thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.
Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be
more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever
comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard
winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no
gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give
anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of
you and me and the whole silly a.傻的,糊塗的

world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than
I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for
any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie,
steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself
in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place
for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing
away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never
make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home.
And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was
everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the
luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I
couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me.
Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of
university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)

5.Remember, they love
money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game
of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in
the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet,
where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a
gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to
get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day
count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our
choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching
sentence)

12.Will you give us a
chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall
wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death.
Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain,
for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will
save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of
decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it
changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a
hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you
can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly
loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier
to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most
attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you
want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're
attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their
subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses
knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics
before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be
your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I
know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch
with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be
someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone
settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something
had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done
without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not
everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love
animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower
with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the
neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every
successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are
two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man
should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never
marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a
relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)

9. Love is photogenic.
It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in
backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future
depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should
be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never
killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work
fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made
relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地