當前位置:首頁 » 經典電影 » 聞香識女人電影經典
擴展閱讀
小師姐大電影 2023-08-31 22:05:11
十大禁播韓國電影 2023-08-31 22:05:02
一個外國電影木瓜 2023-08-31 22:04:55

聞香識女人電影經典

發布時間: 2023-08-08 09:41:47

『壹』 為什麼《聞香識女人》算是一部經典電影它的價值觀在哪

《聞香識女人》是一部經典電影。雖然電影名稱是《聞香識女人》,但講述的卻是兩個男人之間的友誼。看到這一老一少相互沉默著,淡淡地將友誼釀出醇香,自然令人感動得唏噓不已。

透過老少二人相處的過程,該片刻畫出不同時代、不同心境的人物形象,進而剖析了不同的人生觀念。不論其是好是壞,生命本身應該是精彩的。

對老年人來說,審視是生命存在的價值,而對年輕人來說,審視是自我選擇的價值。這一老一少在互相幫助中找到了各自的答案,這種答案也給觀眾留下了自我反省的啟示。

介紹

《聞香識女人》是由馬丁·布萊斯特執導,阿爾·帕西諾、克里斯·奧唐納、加布里埃爾·安瓦爾等主演的劇情片。該片於1992年12月23日在美國上映。

該片翻拍於1974年迪諾·萊希的電影《女人香》,講述了一名預備學校的學生為一位脾氣暴躁的眼盲退休軍官擔任助手期間發生的故事。

『貳』 美國電影聞香識女人經典台詞語錄大全精選

聞香識女人,是一部於1992年公映的美國電影。電影講述了一名預備學校的學生,為一位脾氣暴躁的眼盲退休軍官擔任助手。聞香識女人翻拍於1974年迪諾·萊希的同名電影女人香,該片是片中演員維托力歐·蓋斯曼的巔峰之作。而本次的版本除艾爾·帕西諾奪得奧斯卡最佳男主角獎外,影片還獲得最佳導演獎,最佳影片獎和最佳改編劇本獎三項奧斯卡提名。

聞香識女人 經典台詞

1、i know exactly where your body is. what i'm looking for s some indication of a brain. too much football without a helmet?
2、IQ of sloth, and the manner of banshees.
3、some people live a lifetime in a minute.
4、would you mind if we waited with you? you know, just to keep the wonmanizers from bothering you.
5、no mistakes in the tango, not like life.
兮:舞跳錯了可以繼續,生活呢?
6、all my life i stood up to everyone and everything because if made me feel important. you do it cause you mean it.
兮:有目的的生活有時候也會是一種悲哀。差距總是讓人失落。
7、you're not bad, you're just in pain.
兮:如果一個人是壞人,並不是因為他本性有多惡,只是因為他的生命中積累了太多的的壞。是的,世界上沒有壞人,只有在痛苦中的人。
8、what life?i got no life.i'm in the dark here. do you understand? i'm in the dark.
9、if you're tangled up, just tango on.
10、when the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay.
兮:世界就是如此,東窗事發的時候有人走,有人留。
11、i don't know charlie's silence here is right or wrong,i'm not a judge or jury, but i can tell you this, he won't sell anybody out to buy his future.that's called integrity!that's called courage!
兮:逃避責任的傾向誰都有,但正因如此,世界才呼喚“正直”和“勇氣”。
12、now i've come to the crossroad in my life.i always knew what the right path was without exception. I knew, but i never took it.you know why.it's was too damn hard.
兮:一個人走向末路往往是因為不遺餘力的尋找捷徑。
13、there is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit. there is no prothesis for that.
兮:肢解人的靈魂是最可怕的,那幾乎是不可挽回的。
14、did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go, and still you had the feeling that you wanted to stay?
兮:有時決定了要走,卻總是徘徊留戀。有時決定留下,眼神卻總望著遠方的山水。沒關系,唱首歌,走走停停地看看風景。一條路始終有個盡頭。
15、阿爾·帕西諾為查理辯護那節的台詞:
Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist…
(校長)西蒙先生,你隱瞞真相,
and you are a liar.
(校長)你是一個騙子。
But not a snitch !
但不是一個叛徒(告密者)!
Excuse me ?
(校長)原諒我沒聽清楚
No, l don't think l will.
不,我不原諒你
Mr. Slade.
(校長)史雷德先生
This is such a crock of shit !
這場聽證會簡直胡鬧(一團狗屎)!
Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.
(校長)請注意你德措辭,史雷德先生!
You are in the Baird school,not a barracks.
(校長)你身在博德學校,不是軍營
Mr. Simms, l will give you one final opportunity to speak up.
(校長)西蒙先生 我給你最後一次機會來陳述
Mr. Simms doesn't want it.
西蒙先生不需要
He doesn't need to be labeled''still worthy of being a Baird man.''
他不需要被帖上 “依然值得作為博德人”標志
What the hell is that ?
這算什麼?
What is your motto here ?
你們的座右銘是什麼?
''Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide;
“孩子們,出賣朋友求自保”
anything short of that,we're gonna burn you at the stake'' ?
“否則,燒得你不見灰”?
Well, gentlemen,
好的,先生們…
when the shit hits the fan,some guys run…
出紕漏時,有人逃離
and some guys stay.
有人留了下來
Here's Charlie facin' the fire,and there's George hidin' in big daddy's pocket.
查理面對烈火,那邊的喬治躲進老爹的大口袋裡
And what are you doin' ?
結果你做什麼呢?
You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.
你獎勵喬治,摧折查理
Are you finished, Mr. Slade ?
(校長)你講完了,史雷德?
No, l'm just gettin' warmed up.
不,我剛暖好身而已
l don't know who went to this place.
我不知道誰在這里念過書
William Howard Taft,William Jennings Bryant,
威廉·霍華德·塔夫,威廉·簡名斯·伯恩
William Tell, whoever.
威廉·鐵爾,等等
Their spirit is dead,if they ever had one.
他們精神已死,如果曾經有的話
lt's gone.
它已經逝去
You're buildin' a rat ship here,
你在這培育的是老鼠大隊
a vessel for seagoin' snitches.
一堆賣友求榮客者
And if you think you're preparin' these minnows for manhood,
如果你以為在鍛煉蝦兵成龍頭
you better think again,
你最好三思
because l say you are killin' the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.
因為你正扼殺了這所學府所堅持的精神
What a sham.
真是恥辱
What kind of a show are you guys puttin' on here today ?
你們今天給我看的是什麼東西?
l mean, the only class in this act is sittin' next to me.
唯一在這次事件中有格調的人坐在我旁邊
l'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact.
我可以告訴你這孩子的靈魂是完整無缺的
lt's non-negotiable.You know how l know ?
這是不容置疑的,為什麼我知道?
Someone here, and l'm not gonna say who,offered to buy it.
這里的某個人,我不會說出是誰,要收買他
Only Charlie here wasn't sellin'.
但查理不為所動
Sir, you're out of order.
(校長)先生,你太過份了
l show you out of order.
我告訴你什麼叫過份
You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask.
你不知道什麼才是過分的,Trask先生
l'd show you,but l'm too old,l'm too tired,too fuckin' blind.
我想示範,但我太老了,太累了,又他媽的瞎了
lf l were the man l was five years ago, l'd take a flamethrower to this place !
如果我是五年前的那個人,我會帶噴火槍來這兒!
Out of order ? Who the hell you think you're talkin' to ?
過分?你以為你在跟誰說話?
l've been around,you know ?
我是見過世面的,明白嗎?
There was a time l could see.
曾經我還看得見
And l have seen Boys like these,younger than these,
我見過很多像在場的男孩之一樣的人,比這里的人還要年輕
their arms torn out,their legs ripped off.
臂膀被扭,腿被炸斷
But there is nothin'like the sight of an amputated spirit.
那些都不及靈魂被切除更可怕
There is no prosthetic for that.
靈魂沒有義肢!
You think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs,
你以為你把這好青年像落荒狗似的送回家
but l say you are executin' his soul !
我說你是處死了他的靈魂
And why ?
為什麼?
Because he's not a Baird man.
因為他不是一個博德人
Baird men.You hurt this boy,
博德人,你傷害了這個男孩
you're gonna be Baird bums,
你就是博德孬種
the lot of you.
你們全是
And, Harry, Jimmy,
而哈瑞,吉米,博德
Trent, wherever you are out there,
特倫特,不管你們坐在哪裡…
fuck you too !
也去你媽的!
Stand down, Mr. Slade !
(校長)坐下,史雷得先生
l'm not finished.
我還沒講完
As l came in here,l heard those words:''cradle of leadership.''
來這兒的時候,我聽到類似“領袖搖籃”的字眼
Well, when the bough breaks,the cradle will fall,
嗯,支幹斷掉時,搖籃就垮了
and it has fallen here.
它已經在這里垮掉了,
lt has fallen.
已經垮了
Makers of men,creators of leaders.
人類製造者,領袖創造家
Be careful what kind of leaders you're procin' here.
當心你創造的是哪種領袖
l don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong;
我不知道查理今天的緘默是對是錯
l'm not a judge or jury.
我不是法官或者陪審團
But l can tell you this:
但我可以告訴你
he won't sell anybody out to buy his future !
他絕不會出賣別人以求前程
And that, my friends,is called integrity.
而這,朋友們,就叫正直
That's called courage.
這就叫勇氣
Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.
那才是創造領袖的原料
Now l have come to the crossroads in my life.
如今我走到人生十字路口
l always knew what the right path was.
我總是知道哪條路是對的
Without exception, l knew,
毫無例外,我知道
but l never took it.You know why ?
但我從不走,為什麼?
lt was too damn hard.
因為媽的太難了
Now here's Charlie.He's come to the crossroads.
而現在是查理,他也走到了十字路口
He has chosen a path.
他選擇了一條路
lt's the right path.
這是一條正確的路
lt's a path made of principle that leads to character.
這是一條原則,通往個性之道
Let him continue on his journey.
讓他繼續他的行程吧
You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee.
這個男孩的前途掌握在你們手中,委員們
lt's a valuable future,
絕對是有價值的前途
believe me.
相信我
Don't destroy it.Protect it.
別毀了它,保護它
Embrace it.
擁抱它
lt's gonna make you proud one day, l promise you.
有一天您會引以為毫的,我向你保證

『叄』 《聞香識女人》這部電影為何稱之為經典

一直到看完這部電影,你才會發現,這部電影耐人尋味,引人深思。從人物的設定,劇情的安排,以及台詞都是經過精心之作啊!


借用網友的一句評價: 如果說《阿甘正傳》是轉基因的心靈雞湯,那麼《聞香識女人》就是加了鹽的龍舌蘭酒。

『肆』 《聞香識女人》為什麼經典

《聞香識女人》是一部經典電影。雖然電影名稱是《聞香識女人》,但講述的卻是兩個男人之間的友誼。看到這一老一少相互沉默著,淡淡地將友誼釀出醇香,自然令人感動得唏噓不已。電影一詞是電影攝影術的縮寫,通常用來指電影製作和電影業,以及由此產生的藝術形式。

電影:

電影,是由活動照相術和幻燈放映術結合發展起來的一種連續的影像畫面,是一門視覺和聽覺的現代藝術,也是一門可以容納戲劇、攝影、繪畫、動畫、音樂、舞蹈、文字、雕塑、建築等多種藝術的現代科技與藝術的綜合體。電影是一種視覺藝術,用於模擬通過錄制或編程的運動圖像以及其他感官刺激來交流思想,故事,感知,感覺,美麗或氛圍的體驗。