當前位置:首頁 » 經典電影 » 兒童電影經典台詞帶英文版
擴展閱讀
小師姐大電影 2023-08-31 22:05:11
十大禁播韓國電影 2023-08-31 22:05:02
一個外國電影木瓜 2023-08-31 22:04:55

兒童電影經典台詞帶英文版

發布時間: 2023-07-31 07:29:42

A. 迪士尼英文電影 經典台詞20句 要加中文的翻譯 ! 謝謝!

獅子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 來呀,爸爸,我們得走 了,醒醒...
          
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太陽升起前 他是你的,孩子。
          
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:來呀,爸爸,你 答應過的。
          
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起來了,起來了。 辛巴:太好了。
          
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 陽光普照的一切就是我 們的王國。
          
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一個國王的 統治期就像太陽的升起 和落下一樣。
          
one day, Simba,
辛巴,總有一天,
          
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太陽將會跟我一樣慢慢 落下,然後在你成為新 國王時和你一同升起。
          
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:這一切都是我的 嗎? 木法沙:所有的一切。
          
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光普照的一切 那有陰影的地方呢?
          
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我們 的國度之外。你永遠不 要去那裡,辛巴。
          
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以為國王可以 隨心所欲啊。
          
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,國王也不 能隨心所欲啊。
          
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:還有別的?
          
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
          
As king, you need to understand that balance
作為國王,你不但要了 解那種平衡,
          
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
還要尊重所有的生物, 無論是爬行的螞蟻還是 跳躍的羚羊。
          
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們 不是吃羚羊的嗎?
          
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 讓我解釋給你聽。
          
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我們死後,屍體會變為 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
          
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在這個巨大的生命 圈裡我們是互相關聯的
主要內容:     辛巴是獅子王國的小王子,他的父親穆法沙是一個威嚴的國王。然而叔叔刀疤卻對穆法沙的王位覬覦已久。        要想坐上王位寶座,刀疤必須除去小王子。於是,刀疤利用種種借口讓辛巴外出,然後伺機大開殺戒,無奈被穆法沙即時來救。在反復的算計下,穆法沙慘死在刀疤手下,刀疤別有用心的勸辛巴離開,一方面派人將他趕盡殺絕。

        辛巴逃亡中遇到了機智的丁滿和善良的彭彭,他們撫養辛巴長成雄壯的大獅子,鼓勵他回去森林復國。在接下來一場復國救民的斗爭中,辛巴真正長成一個堅強的男子漢,領會了責任的真諦。
人猿泰山
          
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我為什麼那麼與 從不同?
          
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因為你渾身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
          
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查說我不 屬於... 卡拉: 別說了.
          
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查說我不屬於 這個家族.
          
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 別管哥查說了什 么.別動. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
          
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什麼嗎?我看見你像我 一樣的兩隻眼睛.
          
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有個鼻子在...?啊, 這兒.兩只耳朵,讓我 看看還有什麼.
          
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 兩只手? 卡拉: 對了.
          
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 閉上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感覺到什 么嗎?
          
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到這兒來. 泰山: 你的心.
          
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我們 是一模一樣的.哥查就 是看不到.
          
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我會讓他看見的 我會成為最優秀的猿.
          
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 這就對了,你一 定會的.
主要內容:在非洲原始森林成了孤兒的嬰孩在猿猴家族的照料下長大成人,人類探險和出現打破了他寧靜和平和世界,也使他認識到他是人類的一員,他在決定歸屬哪一類家族問題上的思考因為他對美麗的珍妮姑娘的感情進而變得更加復雜,而人類將對猿猴家族的傷害更使他進入了進退兩難的境地。

B. 小鬼當家1里的至少十句台詞(英文版)

1、I wouldn't let you sleep in my room... if you were growing on my ass.

2、There! What are we gonna do with him, Harry?

3、高橋We'll do exactly what he did to us: we're gonna burn his head with a blowtorch.

4、And smash his face with an iron!

5、I like to slap him right in the face with a paint can.

6、And shove a nail through his foot!

7、First off, I'伏棗m gonna bite off his every little fingers one at a time.

8、Just then, Marley knocks Harry and Marv with his shovel.

9、缺念拆Kevin, get upstairs right now.

C. 電影小王子的台詞英文

1、You know — one loves the sunset, when one is so sad…

你知道的—當一個人情緒低落的時候,他會格外喜歡看日落……

2、If someone loves a flower, of which just one single blossom grows in all the millions and millions of stars, it is enough to make him happy just to look at the stars.

He can say to himself, 「Somewhere, my flower is there…」 But if the sheep eats the flower, in one moment all his stars will be darkened… And you think that is not important!

倘若一個人對一朵花情有獨鍾,而那花在浩瀚的星河中,是獨一無二的,那麼,他只要仰望繁星點點,就心滿意足了。

他會喃喃自語:「我的花就在星河的某個角落……」可是,這花一旦被羊吃掉了,一瞬間,所有星星都將隨之黯淡無光……那你也認為這不重要嗎?

3、Flowers are so inconsistent! But I was too young to know how to love her…

花總是表裡不一,而我太年輕了,不知道該怎樣愛護她……

4、For she did not want him to see her crying. She was such a proud flower…

她其實是不願意讓小王子看到自己哭泣。她曾經是多麼高傲的一朵花……

5、My flower is ephemeral, and she has only four thorns to defend herself against the world. And I have left on my planet, all alone!

我的花生命是短暫的,她只有四根刺可以保護自己,抵禦世界,我卻將她獨自留在我的星球上了!

6、His flower had told him that she was only one of her kind in all universe. And here were five thousand of them, all alike, in one single garden!

他的花朵曾經告訴他,自己是宇宙間僅有的一種花;可是僅僅在這座花園里,就有五千朵和她一模一樣的花!

D. 求電影奇跡男孩英語台詞

一、英語台詞中英對照:

1、Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle. And if you really wanna see what people are… all you have to do… is look.

By Auggie

善良一點,因為每個人都在與人生苦戰。如果你想真正了解他人,你只需要用心…去看。

奧吉

2、My mom always said…"If you don't like where you are…just picture where you wanna be."

By Auggie

我媽媽常說,「如果你不喜歡這里,就想像一個你想去的地方。」

奧吉

3、"When given the choice between being right or being kind, choose kind."

Mr Brown's September Precet

「如果要從正確和善良中,作出選擇,請選擇善良。」

布朗老師的九月箴言

4、Because school sucks. And people change. So if you wanna be a normal kid, Auggie, then those are the rules.

By Via

上學就是這么糟糕。人也是會變的。如果你想當普通小孩奧吉,這就是規則。

維婭

5、Maybe if we knew what other people were thinking, we'd know that no one's ordinary. And we all deserve a standing ovation at least once in our lives.

By Auggie

如果我們了解別人的想法,就會知道,沒有人是普通的。每個人都值得大家站起來為他鼓掌一次。

奧吉

二、解析

《奇跡男孩》的譯者雷淑容在後記《每個人心裡都有個奧吉》中寫道:

「如果沒有一個良善的大環境,我們每一個人都可能變成弱者,都可能遭到歧視和不公正的待遇。換句話說,人人都有可能成為奧吉,只不過程度不同而已。」

那麼,我們該做什麼呢?原著中校長圖什曼先生的畢業典禮演講給出了答案。

「我的學生們,你們將譜寫未來,任何事情都有可能。如果這座禮堂里的每一個人都為自己定下一條規則,就是無論你在哪裡,無論何時,你們都能盡可能更友善一點,那麼世界真的會變得更美好。」

比我們應該的,更友善一點。

因為作為人類,我們不只是擁有善良待人的能力,我們還有選擇善良對待他人的能力。

善良是一件如此簡單的事,真的太簡單了。

需要時的一句鼓勵,路過時的一個微笑,一個友好的舉動,以及最重要也是最簡單的,正常的對待那些和我們不同的人。

(4)兒童電影經典台詞帶英文版擴展閱讀

《奇跡男孩》創作背景:

小說原作者帕拉西奧是一位出版社的編輯,她育有兩個兒子。有一天,她帶著孩子們外出玩耍,在冰激凌店排隊買冰激凌時,發現隊伍前面有一個小女孩臉部有非常嚴重的缺陷。她三歲的小兒子乍一看立刻嚇得哭了起來。

帕拉西奧覺得很尷尬,她立即意識到孩子的哭叫會傷害到小女孩和她的家人,便急急帶著兒子們走了。就在他們離開時,她聽到小女孩的母親用非常冷靜和友好的口吻對自己的孩子說:「好了,孩子們,我們該走了哦。」

這真實的一幕後來被帕拉西奧寫進了傑克的故事,只不過把媽媽的身份換成了保姆。

E. 《返老還童》電影的經典台詞。(英文+翻譯)

1.Some people, were born to sit by a river.
無論什麼膚色,什麼體型,人們都是孤獨的。但可怕的不是孤獨,而是懼怕孤獨。其實孤獨沒什麼不好,真的。
NGUNDA OTI: Plenty times you be alone. You different like us, it's gonna be that way. But I tell you a little secret. Fat people,skinny people, tall people, white people... they just as alone as us... But they scaredshitless... Not a thing wrong with being alone... no sir...


2.Some get struck by lightning.
當我瞎了一個眼睛,幾乎聽不見晨間喧囂,動不動就抽搐,總是丟三落四,上帝卻依然扔下閃電來提醒我,能夠活著已經是樁幸運的事了。
MR. DAWS: I'm blind in the one eye...I can't hardly hear...I get twitches and shakes out of nowhere... I lose my line of thought... but you know what... God keeps reminding me I'm lucky to be alive...


3.Some have an ear for music.
無所謂你彈奏得怎樣,重要的是你彈琴時的感受……我們命中註定要失去我們所愛之人,不然我們怎麼知道他們在我們生命中有多重要?
THE WOMAN: It isn't how well you play, it's how you feel about what you're playing... We're meant to lose the people we love. How else would we know how important they are to us.


4.Some are artists.
有時事與願違,你大可以像瘋狗一樣咆哮,怨天尤人,詛咒命運,悔不當初……但走到最後一刻,還是不得不安靜地放手歸去……
CAPT. MIKE: You can be mad as a mad dawg at the way things went... You can swear, curse the fates, regret everything you ever did.. but when it comes to the end... You have to let it go...


5.Some swim.
我一直等著,等著自己的狀況變好,但我自己從未做過什麼,人生就這么平白無辜地浪費了。
ELIZABETH ABBOTT: I kept waiting, thinking I would do something to change my circumstance... Do something... But I never did... It's an awful waste, you can never get it back... wasted time... If we're going to have an affair, you're never to look at me ring the day, we must always part by sunrise, and we can never say "I And when it is over I will send you a card that will simply say goodbye... Those are the rules...

6.Some know buttons.
當我還是個小孩子的時候我會早早醒來跑到湖邊看日出。那一刻的感覺,好像全世界只有我一個人似的。
THOMAS BUTTON: When I was a boy I would love to wake up before anybody else and run down to the lake to watch the day begin. It was as if I was the only one alive.


7.Some know Shakespeare.
看守我這衰弱的老頭子的好人們,讓垂死的摩提默在這兒歇一歇吧。我由於長期監禁,肢體痛楚不堪,好像剛從刑架上拖下來的人一般。我這滿頭白發,是在苦難的歲月中折磨出來的,它預示著摩提默的死期不遠了。
TIZZY: "Kind keepers of my weak decaying age, Let dying Mortimer here rest himself. Even like a man new haled from the rack. So fare my limbs with long imprisonment. And these gray locks, the pursuivants of death, Nestor-like aged in an age of care, Argue the end of Edmund Mortimer."

8.Some are mothers.
每個人對於自己的感受都不一樣。我們都走向同一個方向,只是走的路不同罷了。本傑明,你有你自己的道路。
QUEENIE: Everybody feels different about themselves one way or another. We're all goin' the same way, just taking different roads to get there... You're on your own road, Benjamin.


9.And some people.
有些東西,是亘古不變的。
DAISY: Maybe some things last.


There is always something that I should remember for the rest of my life.

總有一些事情是我需要銘記一生的。

You could be mad as a mad dog at the way things went.
you can swear and curse the fates,
but when it comes to the end,
you have to let go.

你可以像瘋狗那樣對周圍的一切憤憤不平
你可以詛咒命運
但是等到最後一刻到來之時
你還得平靜的放手而去。

For what it's worth, it's never too late, or in my case, too early, to be whoever you want to be.
There's no time limit, stop whenever you want.
You can change or stay the same.
There's no rules to this thing.
We can make the best or the worst of it.

I hope you make the best of it.
I hope you see things that startle you.
I hope you feel things you never felt before.
I hope you meet people with a different point of view.
I hope you live a life you're proud of.
If you find that you are not,
I hope you have the strength to start all over again.

一件事無論太晚或者對於我來說太早,都不會阻攔你成為你想成為的那個人,這個過程沒有時間的期限,只要你想,隨時都可以開始,要改變或者保留原狀都無所謂,做事本不應該有所束縛,我們可以辦好這件事卻也可以把它搞砸,但我希望最終你能成為你想成為的人。

我希望你有時能駐足於這個令你感到驚嘆的世界,體會你從未有過的感覺。我希望你能見到其他與你觀點不同的人們。我希望你能有一個值得自豪的人生。如果你想像的生活不一樣,我希望你能有勇氣重新啟程。

You never know what's coming for you!

你永遠也不清楚... 接下來會發生什麼

We're meant to lose the people we love. How else would we know how important they are to us?

我們註定要失去我們所愛的人,要不然我們怎麼知道他們對我們有多麼的重要。

What are you thinking?
I was thinking how nothing lasts.
And what a shame that is.
Some things last.

-Goodnight, Daisy.
-Goodnight, Benjamin.

你在想什麼呢?
我在想沒有什麼東西能持續到永遠的...

我們也不例外
有些東西就是會持續到永遠的
其實這也是我從網上找的,請笑納。

F. 英語動畫電影的經典對白英漢互譯(五個以上)

獅子王 絕對經典:

Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,陽光所照到的一切都是我們的國度。
Simba:Wow!

辛巴:哇!
Mufasa:A king's time is ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and and rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一個國王的統治期就如同太陽的起落一樣。辛巴,有一天太陽將會在我統治期的最後一日下沉,並且在你成為新國王的時候和你一同上升。
Simba:And this will all of mine?
辛巴:那這些都是我的了?
Mufasa:Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切!
Simba:Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光能照到的所有的東西!那有陰影的地方呢?
Mufasa:That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.

木法沙:那在我們的國度之外,你永遠不可去那個地方,辛巴。
Simba:But I thought a king can do whatever he want.
辛巴:我以為國王可以隨心所欲啊。
Mufasa:Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.

木法沙:不,做一個好國王比凡事隨心所欲更重要。
Simba:There's more?
辛巴:更重要?
Mufasa:Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身為國王,你不但要了解那種平衡,還要尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的螞蟻和跳躍的羚羊。
Simba:But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們不是吃羚羊的嗎?
Mufasa:Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are all connected in a great circle of life. Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我來解釋一下。當我們死後,屍體會成為草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在這個龐大的生命圈裡我們是互相關聯的。辛巴,讓我告訴你一些我爸爸以前跟我說的話吧。你看那些星星,過去那些偉大的君王正從那些星星上看著我們。
Simba:Really?
辛巴:真的?
Mufasa:Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you , and so will I.
木法沙:是的。所以每當你覺得孤獨的時候,要記得那些君王會總在那裡指引著你,我也會。

G. 電影《尋夢環游記》經典台詞語錄英文和中文56句

電影《尋夢環游記》你們可有帶著孩子去看看,這一部動畫片可有說是皮克斯又一巔峰原創之作,《尋夢環游記》講述的是回憶與遺忘的情感核心,主人公在家庭、音樂、還有夢想、冒險的路上發生的一件件故事,電影的整條線路可以說是飽滿溢出銀幕,小編看到最後只能以淚洗面。小編我愛死了《尋夢環游記》這個死亡和分離的故事,真心感謝導演皮克斯,能夠將墨西哥的亡靈節如此詼諧的變成了溫馨的生之歡喜。

電影《尋夢環游記》經典台詞語錄合集
一、To never forget how much your family loves you. 永遠不要忘記家人有多愛你《尋夢環游記》
二、I『ve had enough to ask for consent. I don』t want to follow the rules. I want to follow my heart. 我受夠了徵求同意,我不要循規蹈矩,我要跟隨自己的心。《尋夢環游記》
三、死亡不是生命的終點,遺忘才是; 我會記得你 。《尋夢環游記》
四、The family is more important than the dream. 家人是比夢想更重要的事情。《尋夢環游記》
五、這首歌不是寫給全世界的,是我寫給我的女兒COCO的。《尋夢環游記》
六、據說人的死亡有三次,第一次是生理意義上的死亡,第二次是法律意義上的死亡,而最後一次,是當所有人都忘記你了,那麼你也就徹底從這個世界消失了。《尋夢環游記》
七、原來...我們是一家人。《尋夢環游記》
八、死亡並不是人生的終點,遺忘才是,在愛的記憶消失前,remember me 《尋夢環游記》
九、人生的終點不是死亡,而是遺忘。在愛的記憶消失前,請記得我《尋夢環游記》
十、我受夠了徵求同意,我不要循規蹈矩,我要跟隨自己的心。《尋夢環游記》
十一、請記住我雖然再見必須說請記住我眼淚不要墜落我雖然要離你遠去你住在我心底在每個分離的夜裡為你唱一首歌《尋夢環游記》
十二、Lifeishard,andIhavemyguitar. 人生再艱難,我還有我的吉他。《尋夢環游記》
十三、生命的盡頭不是死亡,而是遺忘。《尋夢環游記》
十四、This song is not written all over the world, I wrote to my daughter CoCo 《尋夢環游記》
十五、死亡不是真的逝去,遺忘才是永恆的消亡《尋夢環游記》
十六、原來你才是我的曾曾祖父《尋夢環游記》
十七、要不是我丑怪無比,她或許會對我在意。《尋夢環游記》
十八、死亡並不可怕,遺忘才是最終的告別,請記住你愛著和愛過的人。《尋夢環游記》
十九、不必害怕別離,只要還愛著,只要還記得那個想念的人,一定會在某一刻,以一個溫柔的姿勢擁抱你,和你重逢!
二十、He wanted to sing and want to go to the farther stage, and what I thought was to take root in life. The daughter was more important than music. 他一心想唱歌,想去更遠的舞台,而我想的是在生活里好好紮根,女兒是比音樂更重要的事。《尋夢環游記》
二十一、一直以為愛的反義詞是不愛,直到現在我才明白,愛的反義詞是遺忘《尋夢環游記》
二十二、永遠別忘了你的家人們有多愛你 《尋夢環游記》
二十三、nothing is important than family. 《尋夢環游記》
二十四、是不是很直白? emmmm...我覺得直白得不多不少剛剛好。《尋夢環游記》
二十五、真正的死亡是世界上再沒有一個人記得你。《尋夢環游記》
二十六、真正的死亡是世界上沒有一個人記住你。
二十七、我們的故事 只能由我們生前認識的那些人來講,他們的記憶才管用,如果在活人的世界裡沒人記得你了,你就會從這個世界消失,我們管這叫終極死亡。《尋夢環游記》
二十八、生命的終點是遺忘《尋夢環游記》
二十九、人生再艱難,我還有我的吉他。
三十、一個人會死亡兩次,第一次是失去生命,第二次是被徹底遺忘。當再沒有人記起的時候,才是一個人最終的死亡。
三十一、The real death is that no one in Www.GuaZe.Com the world remembers you. 《尋夢環游記》
三十二、人生再艱難,我還有我的吉他。《尋夢環游記》
三十三、小格,我們將祝福送給你,沒有任何條件。《尋夢環游記》
三十四、死亡不是終點,遺忘才是。《尋夢環游記》
三十五、在愛的記憶消失以前,請記住我。《尋夢環游記》
三十六、世間最後一個記得你的人也不記得你了,你就會永遠的消失。死亡不是永別,忘記才是。但我認為,忘記並不代表曾經的一切都不存在,恰恰因為你的存在曾帶給我無限美好,就是遺忘也是最美的。
三十七、人的一生,要死去三次。 第一次當你的心跳停止,呼吸消逝,你在生物學上被宣告了死亡; 第二次當你下葬,人們穿著黑衣出席你的葬禮,他們宣告你在這個社會上不復存在,你悄然離去; 第三次死亡是這個世界上最後一個記得你的人,把你忘記,於是你就真正地死去,整個宇宙都將不再和你有關。
三十八、可以不需要原諒,但不應該被遺忘。《尋夢環游記》
三十九、我們大概是墨西哥唯一一個不喜歡音樂的家庭了。《尋夢環游記》
四十、他一心想唱歌,想去更遠的舞台,而我想的是在生活里好好紮根,女兒是比音樂更重要的事。《尋夢環游記》
四十一、音樂不僅是我的工作,也是生活。《尋夢環游記》
四十二、當這個世界上沒有人記得你的你的時候,你就從這個世界上消失了《尋夢環游記》
四十三、家人是比夢想更重要的事情。《尋夢環游記》
四十四、死亡不是生命的終點,遺忘才是《尋夢環游記》
四十五、死亡不是離別,忘記才是。《尋夢環游記》
四十六、我不會原諒你,但我還是會幫助你。《尋夢環游記》
四十七、死亡不是最可怕的,遺忘才是。《尋夢環游記》
四十八、可以不需要原諒,但不應該被遺忘。
四十九、愛的反義詞不是不是不愛,而是遺忘。
五十、The real death is that no one in the world remembers you. 當活人的世界裡再沒有人記得你時,這就是終極死亡。《尋夢環游記》
五十一、「沒人會把成功白送給你」 《尋夢環游記》
五十二、Life is hard,and I have my guitar 《尋夢環游記》
五十三、請記住我雖然我要去遠方請記住我當聽見吉他的悲傷這就是我跟你在一起唯一的憑據直到我再次擁抱你《尋夢環游記》
五十四、請記住我雖然再見必須說請記住我眼淚不要墜落我雖然要離你遠去你住在我心底在每個分離的夜裡為你唱一首歌請記住我雖然我要去遠方請記住我當聽見吉他的悲傷這就是我跟你在一起唯一的憑據直到我再次擁抱你請記住我你閉上眼睛音樂就會響起不停的愛愛就永不會流逝你閉上眼睛音樂就會響起要不停的愛請記住我雖然再見必須說請記住我眼淚不要墜落我雖然要離你遠去你住在我心底在每個分離的夜裡為你唱一首歌請記住我我即將會消失請記住我我們的愛不會消失我用我的辦法跟你一起不離不棄直到《尋夢環游記》
五十五、家人是比夢想更重要的存在。《尋夢環游記》
五十六、堅持夢想,努力把他變成現實《尋夢環游記》

H. 抄10部英語動畫電影的經典句子,每一部2個句子。急!

1、Adventure is out there.

生活就是冒險。

2、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand.

幸福,不是長生不老,不是錦衣華食,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望的達成。

3、As more and more people leave you,the more and more important those who remain become.

因為離開你的人越來越多,所以留下來的人就越來越重要。

4、As long as you start at the bottom, you will be able to make your dreams come true.

只要你從底層做起,任勞任怨,這里的生活總有一天會夢想成真的。

5、One loves the sunset, when one is so sad.

當一個人情緒低落的時候,他會格外喜歡看日落。

I. 三部英語動畫大片的經典台詞及翻譯

Love means never having to say you're sorrry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》)
There is no crying in baseball.
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父》)
Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》)
Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦白的說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》)
I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》)
Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布蘭卡>)
Go ahead, make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》)
There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡撒布蘭卡》)
Well, nobody's perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》)
[COLOR=green]You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本 不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是個有頭有臉的人,而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》)
Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也會不去堪撒斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》)
All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我得特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》)
May the Force be with you.
源原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》)
Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night.
緊緊極好你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話么?(《計程車司機》)
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》)
I'm mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂的如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會在這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》)
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡撒布蘭卡》)
I am big!It's the picture that got small.
我是巨大的!是那些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》)
Show me the money
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》)

we stand alone,together
我們孤膽,我們並肩.(《兄弟連》)

I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?"
"No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes."

有一天我的小孫子問我「爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄們一
同服役。」 (《兄弟連》)

WILLIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die. Run, and you』'll live at least a while
.And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they』'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——」

威廉華萊士:「是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽
終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!」
「我們的自由!!!」
「我們的自由!!!」
在蘇格蘭上映本部電影時,出現上面的畫面時,投入的觀眾曾經集體起立高呼(《勇敢的心》)

It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another .

-----------from Shawshank Redemption

經典英文電影台詞
NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)

NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

NO.3 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)

NO.4 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。

NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person』s voice.從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it』s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn』t love you? 為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you』re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they』re a perfect match.當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don』t is because I』m younger and pure. So I』m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don』t want to be someone that you』re settling for. I don』t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn』t get to you? What would I have done without you? You』re my family. You』re all I』ve got.要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

J. 四部英語原聲電影(動畫片) 每部摘抄三句經典台詞 急電...

《功夫熊貓》
1.往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇 One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
2.放棄,不放棄。做面條,不做面條。你太在乎過去是怎樣,將來會怎樣了. Quit!don't quit! Noodles!don't noodles! You are too concerned with at once and what will be. .
3.昨天是歷史了,明天還是未知,但今天是禮物,所以今天才叫present(present有「現在」和「禮物」的意思)。 Yesterday is history Tomorrow is a mystery But today is a gift That is why it』s called the present (the gift)

《蜜蜂總動員》
The way we work may be a mystery to you
Making honey takes a lot of bees doing a lot of small jobs
If you do it well, it makes a big difference

《冰河世紀3》
Of course, it is still in working progress. A few reforges. Here and there.
I never thought of going back. I've been down here so long。
That's right, sweet heart. Welcome to the Ice Age.

《海底總動員》
Dory: Come on, trust me on this one. 多莉:嗨,這次相信我。
Marlin: Trust you? 馬林:相信你?
Dory: Yes, trust, it's what friends do. 多莉:對,相信,朋友就該這樣。