當前位置:首頁 » 經典電影 » 雨人電影經典語錄英文
擴展閱讀
小師姐大電影 2023-08-31 22:05:11
十大禁播韓國電影 2023-08-31 22:05:02
一個外國電影木瓜 2023-08-31 22:04:55

雨人電影經典語錄英文

發布時間: 2023-06-03 23:20:55

『壹』 英語電影對話里的,十句經典台詞簡單易懂!

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously.So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

『貳』 雨人的經典語錄

媽媽點亮了紅蠟燭,走出了房門。
我躺在病床上,望著窗子。窗戶紙上,先是映出一片橙紅的燭光;隨著燭光的搖曳,光暈里映出了一個打柴人的身影,虛虛實實,如夢如幻。
我正看得出神,伴隨著隔窗人影,傳來了媽媽清脆年輕的歌謠:笑話笑,笑話笑,笑話戴著破氈帽。我的病似乎好了很多,拍著手喊起來:「真好看,真好看!影子人,影子人!」
影子人頭戴一頂氈帽,他的側面影像輪廓十分清晰:細眯的眼睛,高聳的鼻樑,大張的嘴巴。
這時,又傳來媽媽的歌謠:笑話樂,笑話樂,笑話背著柴火垛。真的,只見影子人身背一垛柴火,邁著緩慢的步子,在燭光里走著、走著,一步一步走出了燭光,好像走進了遠山的霧靄之中。
影子戲演完了,媽媽舉著紅蠟燭走進屋子,只見她另一隻手拿著一張用素紙雕鏤的影子人——就是那個頭戴氈帽的打柴人。
媽媽的臉和手都凍得通紅,她不停地哈氣,噓暖著雙手,又用雙手摩搓著臉頰。
從此,我記住了媽媽為我在窗戶紙上演出的影子戲,和那個叫「笑話」的影子人。就在這有趣的游戲中,我的病好了。
那一年,我三歲。
我認定媽媽是這世界上最了不起的人,因為她用一根紅蠟燭就能給我變出一個有趣的影子人。
說來真怪,就從那天開始,只要媽媽一點上紅蠟燭,影子人就會從燭光里走出來。
他穿著一身閃光的黑衣服,小小的個子,只有三寸來高;他戴一頂氈帽(不過,沒有那麼破),背後背著一捆柴火。他一出現,就唱起媽媽唱過的那首「笑話笑」的歌謠。
媽媽看著她送給我的影子人讓我這么喜歡,她也很得意地笑著。
每天晚上,影子人都在燭光里和我玩兒,直到夜深了,才和我告別。
臨分手時,他必定摘下小氈帽,用細細的嗓音向我說一聲「明兒見」。然後,他又戴上小氈帽,向燭光的陰影里走去……
二疏?離
又過了一年,我家從農舍搬進了城裡的大瓦房。家裡點的是電燈,灶火改成了煤火。我有了許多玩具。我還看上了電影。
我家不再點蠟燭了。漸漸地,影子人也被我淡忘了。
有一天夜裡,全市停電,遠遠近近,一片漆黑,家家窗口,黑洞洞的。沒有燈光的夜晚,很寂寞,也很孤單。
我忽然想起,前幾天在抽屜里,看見過一段蠟燭頭。媽媽告訴我,那就是我小時候她給我照影子人的那根紅蠟燭。我曾經拿起來看了看,它只剩下一寸多長,我又不經意地放了回去。
今夜,我趕忙把它找出來,點亮了這蠟燭頭。
好幾年沒點過蠟燭了。它昏黃的光一跳一跳的,滿牆的影子都在晃動。我已經很不習慣這幽暗的燭光了。
可是,就在燭光的跳動之中,那小小的影子人又出現了。
它還是穿著一身閃光的黑衣服,戴一頂氈帽,背後還是背著一捆柴火。
「你還記得我嗎?」影子人很興奮地問。
「我,我還記得,你,你是影子人。」
「對呀,對呀!你可長大了,我都快不認識你了!」它很驚喜。

『叄』 《雨人》經典對白

我這里有,加我hi,我告訴你網站 .
我這里有雨人的中英文台詞。這里不好發。加我吧

人 Rain Man 中英文劇本

我告訴過你今早就要的我還在處理那四部藍寶捷尼
[Man #1] I've got four Lamborghinisthat can't meet smog emission standards.

至今無法符合排煙量的標准環保局打了你九次回票

How many timesyou wash out with E.P. A?

我們會通過環保局審核的我只需要多兩天

[Man #2] Sir, they'reclearing E.P.A. In a few days.

三次?我進了四部車

Three times?You're on a roll.

每部各有三次

Four cars, three times each.That's zip for twelve.

你是技術人員或太空工程師?

Are you a mechanicor a NASA engineer?

我告訴過你我從未進過藍寶捷尼

I told you I've neverdealt with Lamborghinis...

而你保證能及時交車的

and yet you assured me that you coulddeliver the cars within that time frame.

什麼都別說,因為我要聽

Don't tell me that,'cause I'm not even listening.

不,先生,我不認為有此必要

Sir, I hardly thinkthat's necessary.

我會向我的貸款人解釋

I'll explain thatto my swing loan.

我欠他二萬元屆時要加三萬利息

I'm into him for 200,000.That's thousand, three zeros.

我所有的錢全綁在這些車上若我無法將之發現,我就完了

I got my money tied up in these cars.If I don't get it, I am finished.

-你了解嗎?-你得體諒我們的處境

- Do you understand that?- You have to understand our situation.

我才不管你的問題,我自身難保
I got a shark snappin' at my heels.

They could've taken the carand my business 11 days ago.
我11天前就該交車了

I am holding them offwith a whip and a chair.
我的老天爺,現在我束手無策

I understand that.I know delivery is way overe.

我了解你的交車期限已過

This fuckin' E.P. A!The whole world is chokin' on smog...

那該死的環保署全世界都快因煙霧而窒息了

and they're gonna correct the situationby keeping my four cars off the road?

-他們不讓我這四部車上路-當然不是

- [Ringing]- Babbitt Collectibles.

貝比收藏汽車公司

Have you tried cash?How much do these E.P.A. Guys earn?

試試用紅包,那些環保人員的待遇如何?

Charlie, Mr. Wyatt.

查理,懷特先生

- Wyatt?- Yeah, about the swing loan.

有關貸款的事

If he doesn't get the money by 5:30,he's gonna come and seize all the cars.

若五點半前不還錢,他就要要扣車

- I have to call you back.- You should talk to Mr. Babbitt.

-我等一下再回你電話-我想你該和貝比先生本人談

Tell him you watched me sign the checkon Tuesday, then you put it in the mail.

告訴他你知道我周二已簽了支票你本人看著我簽的

I need this.Come on.

然後將之交給了小妹了快啊,我需要你如此做

I wouldn't do that untilyou talk to Mr. Babbitt.

我不會如此做的,先生

His number?He's on the road now.

請他們留下電話號碼他嗎?不,他剛剛才走

- He wants you to call him immediately.- Charlie...

-請你親自與貝比先生談-查理

Tell him I'm connecting to Barbados,arriving 1:30 a.m.

告訴他們現在無法連絡我凌晨一點半才回來

- Charlie!- Lenny, I'm standing right here.

查理,倫尼,我在這呢

Mr. Bateman wants to back out on his carand he wants to take Mr. Webb with him.

貝蒙先生要撤回交易他還要帶著偉伯先生一起來

They want their down payments back.They found two cars at Valley Motors.

他們要求退回訂金他們在維利汽車找到了兩部車

Tell him that that was me on the line,the cars just passed emissions...

告訴他我剛剛與你通過電話

and the E.P.A. Paperworkwill be in here momentarily.

車子剛通檢查環保署的文件馬上就到

- You payin' attention to me?- Yeah, I'm listening.

-你有在聽嗎?-是,我在聽

Tell them also that I'm knocking offfive grand on both their deals.

另外告訴他們每輛車少收五千元

- Do you understand that, Lenny?- I got it.

-是的,你確定你明白了?-我明白了,我明白了

Mr. Bateman, that wasMr. Babbitt on the other line.
貝蒙先生,剛才是貝比先生電話

As it happens,the cars are passing emissions...

車輛正要通過檢驗

What am I saying?The cars have passed emissions.

我是說車子已通過檢驗

We're waiting for the E.P.A. Paperwork.We'll have that momentarily.

正在等環保署的文件-

And because of yourincredible patience...

我們在短時間內內可以拿到因為你的耐心

we're going to knock off $5,000on each car.

我們決定每輛車再便宜你五千元

Well, yes,you've been most patient.

是的,你非常的有耐心

We really appreciate your patience.Well, thank you.

我們非常感謝你的耐心,謝謝你

Thank you.

謝謝你

Ready for Palm Springs?
准備去棕櫚泉了嗎?

You still want to gowith all these problems?

有這些問題,你仍然要去?

We're seconds away from closingthis deal, clearing 75 grand.

成交在即,掙七萬五

- Not bad for a couple of phone calls.- No, not bad at all.

對只打幾個電話來說還不錯吧?

- You know where to find us, right?- Right.

你知道如何找到我們吧?倫尼

I got it under control.

我能控制全局的

I don't want to be demanding...
我不是想挑剔你

but could you possibly say 10 or12 words before we get to the hotel?

但在我們到飯店前能說點話吧-

Hmm? Consider it foreplay.

把它當做前奏如何?

Can you include mein some of your thoughts?

你能把我列入你的思想之中嗎?

I'm just thinkin'.Nothing special.
我並沒有想什麼具體的東西

Maybe there's something thatyou're thinking about that we can talk.

也許只是一些可以聊的話題

If there was, Susanna,we'd be talkin' about it.

若有什麼好談的,蘇珊娜我們便會談論的

What's the big to-doabout me thinkin'?

我只是在思考罷了我思考又有什麼不對了?

I just feel like I'm going away fora few days with someone. Call me crazy.

我是與某個人一起出遊就算我瘋狂好了

You wanna talk? Let's talk.How was your day?

好吧,你想聊我們就聊,你好嗎

I feel you're excluding me from what'sgoing on. It's not that I wanna talk.

我只是覺得我被摒棄於事外而已並不表示我想聊天

One of these again, Susanna.How did we get back to one of these?

又來了,蘇珊娜我們是怎麼回到這上頭的?

I don't want to... I don't knowwhy I put up with all of this.

我不知道我為何會忍受這些事

You wanted to go to Palm Springs,and we're goin'.

你想去棕櫚泉,我們就去棕櫚泉

But I didn't wanna go alone.I've been sitting in this car for...

是的,但我不想一個人去我坐在這車上像個假人

You wanna talk?Let's talk!

蘇珊娜,你想聊,我們就聊呀?

- This is not talking.- [Phone Ringing]
這不是聊天,好像你和我要

- Yeah?- Charlie, this is Lenny.

-什麼事?-查理,我是倫尼

I've been trying to contact youfor a while.

我已找了你一陣子了

I got a long-distance call fromMr. Mooney, your father's lawyer.

有位孟尼先生打長途電話來

He's been trying to reach you.

他是令尊的律師,一直要連絡你

Your father has died, Charlie.
查理,令尊過世了查理!

- Charlie?- Uh-huh?

I'm sorry. The funeral's tomorrowin Cincinnati. He said you'd know where.
我很遺憾,明天在辛辛那提出殯

- I've got his number.- That's not necessary.

-他說你知道在那,他留了電話-沒那個必要

- Anything else?- No.

還有別的嗎?

- If there's anything I can do...- All right.

查理,有什麼我能做的打電話來

- I'm sorry about the weekend, hon.- Charlie, the weekend?
親愛的,抱歉周末泡湯了

I told you before,we had a falling-out a long time ago.

我跟你說過我們父子不合很久了

My mother died when I was two.It was just him and me.
家母在我兩歲時去世

We just didn't get along.
我們…就是合不來

- You're going to the funeral, no?- Yeah.
-你要去奔喪嗎?-要

- I'm coming with you.- That's sweet, but there's no point.
我和你一起去你真體貼,但沒有這個需要

I want to.

我要去,就是這樣

All right. Sorry.I forgot who I was talkin' to.

抱歉,我忘了我在和誰說話

...to our beloved neighbor...

for our memory, admirationand respect for him...
我們對於他的回憶及尊重及景仰

will live beyond the yearsof his life on Earth.
會使他在此的精神永存

Let us consecrate ourselves to followhis example of zest for life...
讓我們以他為模範,追隨他

dedication to family...

他的一生都獻給家庭

and charity to all.

並接濟貧窮

And now, with sure and certain hopeof resurrection life...
現在,我們確定他在你那兒永生

we commend to youthe soul of our departed friend.
我們將我們的友人交付你的手中

Just have to go over the details ofthe will with him, and then we leave.
等今晚聽完遺囑的細節後就走

I can wait in the car.
我可以在車上等

Somebody should be watering those roses.They're all dying.
該替玫瑰澆水了,它們快枯死了

Knew this car my whole life.Only drove it once.
從小就認識這部車

A 1949 Buick Roadmaster convertible.Only 8,000 proction models made.
1949年別克敞篷車

Straight-Eight.Fireball Eight.
僅出廠八千輛,八缸霹靂火馬達

It was the first full yearof the Dynaflow transmission.
第一批會自動排擋

Know it by rote.
我對它了如指掌

[Susanna]You were his only child.
你是他的獨生子

出生那年
You came along when he was...

what, 45 or something?
他已經45歲左右了

他可能已認為不會有兒子了
He probably thoughthe was never going to have a son...

『肆』 總有一句英文電影台詞讓你念念不忘

看電影時,很多時候,不僅僅是劇情引人入勝或是演員吸引眼球,更多時候,我會被裡面的台詞牢牢地套住。好的電影裡面的台詞可以說幾乎句句都深入人心,彷彿作者淋漓盡致地描述出我們內心的真實想法,讓人念念不忘。我看的最多的是英文電影,其中,有些英語台詞值得我們反復斟酌,低吟淺唱。

This one moment when you know you're not a sad story
這一瞬間,你知道自己不是悲劇的主角
You're alive
你充滿生命力
And you stand up and see the lights on buildings
你站起來,欣賞著浮光掠影中的建築
And everything that makes you wonder
看看眼前讓你驚嘆的一切
And you are listening to that song on that drive
聽著音樂,兜著風
With the people you love most in this world
和最愛的人在一起
And in this moment, I swear
我敢說,在這一刻
We are infinite.
我們擁有無限。

來自電影〈壁花少年The Perks of Being A wallflower〉

以上的台詞來自電影中Charlie, Sam 以及Patric三個人第一次開車兜風經過隧道時,Charlie的旁白。站起來,迎著風,被包圍在真實世界的浮光掠影之中。張開雙手,無可救葯地渴望著自由和無限。彷彿剎那間,青春綻放出一朵美麗耀眼的壁花。

But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will compare.
世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人如彩虹,遇上方知有。

來自電影〈怦然心動flipped〉,或許我們更多人更喜歡中文翻譯。

I've been waiting for a lover like you my whole life, you haven't show up until now, and I'm scared shitless that I'm gonna do something to fuck it up.
窮極一生,我都在等待我的愛人出現,終於現在你出現了,我害怕的要命,就怕我搞砸了這一切。

來自電影〈平常的心 The Normal Heart〉,這是一部講述美國80年代的紐約同性戀人群以及艾滋病人的生活以及感悟。兩位男主角都是帥的如夢如幻,無數個日夜都為著彼此瘋狂,生怕搞砸。他們的愛情恰好驗證了以上的那句英文台詞,真真是想要擁有你,卻怕擁有你。

Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys, make your life extraordinary.
及時行樂,珍惜時間,孩子們,讓你們的生命與眾不同。

來自電影〈死亡詩社Dead Poets Society〉,Robin Williams飾演的文學教師是那個封閉時代的叛逆者,也是學生記憶中的靈魂拯救者。哪怕最後他無法被世俗接納,哪怕被學校開除,他也成功地讓自由之花在學生心中生根發芽。

And one day, the sun will come out you might not even notice. And you'll catch yourself thinking about something or someone who has no connection with the past. Someone who's only yours. And you'll realize that this is where your life is.
總有一天,太陽會升起。你或許都從未注意到,就這么悄無聲息的,你會思考其他事情,會掛念一個和你過去毫無交集的人,一個只屬於你的人。這就是你的安生之地。

來自電影〈布魯克林Brooklyn〉,女主角Eilis從愛爾蘭飄洋過海來到了美國紐約,開始了在布魯克林的生活。我只能說,努力生活的Eilis,認真地愛著一座城,愛著一個人,也有那麼一個真誠笑容燦爛的義大利青年愛著她。

You may not get hurt or make an ass of yourself that way, but you don't fall in love that way either.
這樣你或許不會傷害到你自己或是讓自己出醜,但同時你也不會嘗到愛上一個人的滋味。

來自電影〈他沒那麼喜歡你He's just Not That Into You〉,簡簡單單的一句話道出無數個愛情故事兜兜轉轉的結局。

You want a player who doesn't have the guts to fight back?--I want a player who's got the guts not to fight back.
你要一個沒膽還擊的球員?--我要一個有膽不還擊的球員。

來自電影〈42號傳奇The True Story of American Legend 42〉,這部電影是根據美國職業棒球大聯盟史上第一位黑人球員Jackie Robinson的真實事跡改編。當年的他,在球場上承受著巨大的壓力和難以忍受的種族歧視,最後用自己的努力和能力,證明了自己,美國棒球的黑白球員隔離歷史也由此結束。

Do you wanna stay with your brother?-Yeah.
你想和你弟弟住在一起嗎?-是的。

來自電影〈雨人Rain Man〉,很多人會疑惑這部是什麼電影,怎麼會有雨人呢?其實,它跟雨啊跟雨人一點關系都沒有。英語中的rain man和Raymond音似,所以男主角Charlie小時候會讀錯,在Charlie小時候害怕時,「雨人」都會唱歌給他聽,安慰他。一直以來,Charlie以為「雨人」只是自己兒時幻想中的朋友,最後他發現原來「雨人」是自己的親哥哥。

再來介紹一下這部電影,男主角Charlie發現父親將遺產留給了患有自閉症的哥哥Raymond,便計劃騙取這筆財富,但在拐走哥哥的過程中,重拾了真摯動人的手足之情。

當初看著這部電影時,一開始是被年輕帥氣的Tom Cruise吸引住了,後面卻被兩位男主角的親情感動了,哭的厲害。

It's not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices.
決定我們成為什麼樣人的,不是我們的能力,而是我們的選擇。

來自電影〈哈利波特Harry Potter〉,這部電影太經典了,不需要什麼介紹了。對很多人來說,這就是10年的青春,10年的陪伴,正如Lily Potter所說,我們一直在你身邊從未走遠,直到永遠。

一部好的電影,就如同一次令人難忘的旅程。裡面無論是經典台詞,還是無聲的畫面都是彷彿能夠讓我們身臨其境體驗到那些或喜或悲或哀或愁的感覺,希望國產電影能走點心了。