當前位置:首頁 » 經典電影 » 獅子王電影的經典語句
擴展閱讀
小師姐大電影 2023-08-31 22:05:11
十大禁播韓國電影 2023-08-31 22:05:02
一個外國電影木瓜 2023-08-31 22:04:55

獅子王電影的經典語句

發布時間: 2023-03-08 08:52:08

① 有關獅子王中的重要英語句子和 單詞

The Lion King 經典話語 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。

3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It』s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can』t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

② 獅子王的勵志經典台詞有哪些

1、I laugh in the face of danger.

我始終笑著面對危險。

2、When the going gets tough, the tough get going!

逆境才能成就強者。

3、I」m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn」t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,但是勇敢並不代表要到處闖禍。

4、When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

當這個世界遺棄你的時候,你就去遺棄這個世界。

5、Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.

是的,過去也許是不堪回首的。但在我看來,你要麼可以從那逃脫,要麼可以從中受益。

6、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命,都有他存在的價值。

③ 《獅子王1》裡面的經典句子,要的只是第一部!!中英文都要。

家庭作業?《獅子王1》?

(1)
Si:但我以認為國王可以隨心所欲呀!--But I thought a king can do
whatever he wants

M:當國王可不只是--There's more to being king
一直做你想做的事--than getting your way all the
time

Si:那還有什麼?-- There's more?

M:辛巴-- Simba
世界上所有的生命--Everything you see exists
together
都在一個微妙的平衡中--in a delicate balance
身為國王,你不但要了解那個平衡--As king, you need to understand
that balance
還要去尊重所有的生命--and respect all the creatures
包括爬行的螞蟻和跳躍的羚羊--from the crawling ant to the
leaping antelope

Si:但是,爸爸,我們不是吃羚羊的嗎?--But, Dad, don't we eat the
antelope?

M:是的,辛巴,讓我解釋一下吧--Yes, Simba, but let me explain
我們死後呢,我們的身體體會變成草--When we die, our bodies become
the grass
而羚羊是吃草的--and the antelope eat the grass
所以我們都聯系在--And so we are all connected
這個神秘巨大的生命圈裡--in the great circle of life

(2)
R:停!--Stop!
噓!--Shhh
往下看--Look down there

Si:那不是我父親--That's not my father
那隻是我的倒影--That's just my reflection

R:不,仔細看--No Look harder
你看見了嗎--You see?
他因你而活--He lives in you

M(g):辛巴--Simba

Si:父親--Father?

M(g):辛巴,你已經忘了我--Simba, you have forgotten me

Si:不!我怎麼忘得了--No How could I?

M(g):你已經忘了你是誰--You have forgotten who you are
那也不會記得我了--and so have forgotten me
好好看看你自己的內心吧,辛巴--Look inside yourself, Simba
你真不該是現在這個樣子--You are more than what you have
become
你一定要在生命圈中找到你自己的位置--You must take your place in the
circle of life

Si:我怎麼能回去呢?--How can I go back?
我已經不再是以前的我了--I'm not who I used to be

M(g):要記住你是誰--Remember who you are
你是我兒子,一位真正的國王--You are my son, and the one true
king
要記住你是誰--Remember who you are

Si:不!求求你,不要離開我--No! Please, don't leave me!

M(g):要記住--Remember

Si:父親!--Father!

M(g):要記住--Remember

Si:不要離開我--Don't leave me

M(g):要記住--Remember

R:那是什麼?--What was that?
這天氣,咦--The weather Pbbah!
非常特別。你不這樣認為嗎?Very peculiar, don't you think?

Si:是呀,看來風向要變了--Yeah Looks like the winds are changing

R:哦,改變是好事--Ahh, change is good

Si:是呀!但這並不容易--Yeah, but it's not easy
我知道我得做些什麼--I know what I have to do
可是回去意味著我必需面對我的過去--but going back means I'll have
to face my past
我已經逃避過去那麼久了--I've been running from it for so
long
哦!天啊!你這是幹嘛?--Oww!Jeez! What was that for?

R:那並不重要,它都過去了--It doesn't matter It's in the past

Si:是呀!但還是疼呀--Yeah, but it still hurts

R:哦,沒錯,過去是痛楚的--Oh, yes, the past can hurt
但是依我看--But the way I see it
你可以選擇逃避它--you can either run from it
或向它學點什麼--or learn from it
哈,你學會了那你接下來要幹嘛?-- Hah, you see! So, what are you going to do?

Si:首先,我要拿走你的拐杖--First, I'm gonna take your stick

R:不,不,不,不!別拿我拐杖--No, no, no, no! Not the stick!
嘿!你要到哪兒去?--Hey! Where are you going?

Si:我回去了!--I'm going back!

推薦你看一下,不然你不知道上述對話經典在哪?
《獅子王》的票房排名在2D動畫界是第一