當前位置:首頁 » 經典電影 » 經典電影翻譯
擴展閱讀
小師姐大電影 2023-08-31 22:05:11
十大禁播韓國電影 2023-08-31 22:05:02
一個外國電影木瓜 2023-08-31 22:04:55

經典電影翻譯

發布時間: 2022-02-16 00:09:16

⑴ 翻譯經典電影台詞

愛意味著你不必說抱歉!

⑵ 求五十句經典英語電影台詞。要翻譯和英語原句。快啊!

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

⑶ 英語經典電影台詞20句要翻譯

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
FROM:http://www.douban.com/group/topic/3070281/

⑷ 誰能告訴我一些著名英語電影的經典台詞及其翻譯,越多越好

阿甘正傳經典台詞1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水) 5.I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. (我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) 6.Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) 7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,繼續前進) 8.Shit happens!(不好的事情發生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river. (就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光) 10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away. (用情至專) 11.I am a man of my word. (我是信守我承諾的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人類的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. (沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分) Life is immense. Change life, start fresh.( 海上鋼琴師) 《勇敢的心》:Every man dies,not every man really lives.(每個人都會死,但是並非每個人都曾真正的活過)肖申克的救贖 Hope is a good thing,Maybe the best thing and no good thing ever dies. 希望是個好東西,或許是 世界上最好的東西,好東西從來不會消失!我轉載的、、、、呵呵

⑸ 翻譯:經典電影之所以成為經典,是因為其中含有豐富的哲理,給人以無窮的啟迪。

The reason why classic movies are hailed as classic is that they contain much philosophy from which one derives limitless inspirations.
這是用從句表達出來的,句式稍微復雜。
如有其它問題,敬請留言。

⑹ 電影翻譯,高分啊!!!!

恐怖電影,怕怕。。。。。。。。。。。

⑺ 經典的翻譯電影有哪些謝謝

百萬英鎊,羅密歐與朱麗葉,窈窕淑女等等,有很多

⑻ 比較經典的英語電影對白及其翻譯,寫論文要用,謝啦!

afi(美國電影協會)評選過電影百年最經典一百句台詞。我找不到漢語翻譯,不過都是很簡單的句子,而且漢語無法再現英語台詞的經典,抱歉。
1 "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Rhett Butler Clark Gable Gone with the Wind 1939
2 "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."[2] Vito Corleone Marlon Brando The Godfather 1972
3 "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."[3] Terry Malloy Marlon Brando On the Waterfront 1954
4 "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." Dorothy Gale Judy Garland The Wizard of Oz 1939
5 "Here's looking at you, kid." Rick Blaine Humphrey Bogart Casablanca 1942
6 "Go ahead, make my day." Harry Callahan Clint Eastwood Sudden Impact 1983
7 "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."[4] Norma Desmond Gloria Swanson Sunset Boulevard 1950
8 "May the Force be with you." Han Solo Harrison Ford Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope 1977
9 "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." Margo Channing Bette Davis All About Eve 1950
10 "You talking to me?" Travis Bickle Robert De Niro Taxi Driver 1976
11 "What we've got here is failure to communicate."[5] Captain Strother Martin Cool Hand Luke 1967
12 "I love the smell of napalm in the morning!" Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore Robert Duvall Apocalypse Now 1979
13 "Love means never having to say you're sorry." Jennifer Cavilleri Barrett Ali MacGraw Love Story 1970
14 "The stuff that dreams are made of."[6] Sam Spade Humphrey Bogart The Maltese Falcon 1941
15 "E.T. phone home." E.T. Pat Welsh E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial 1982
16 "They call me Mister Tibbs!" Virgil Tibbs Sidney Poitier In the Heat of the Night 1967
17 "Rosebud." Charles Foster Kane Orson Welles Citizen Kane 1941
18 "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" Arthur "Cody" Jarrett James Cagney White Heat 1949
19 "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Howard Beale Peter Finch Network 1976
20 "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Rick Blaine Humphrey Bogart Casablanca 1942
21 "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." Hannibal Lecter Anthony Hopkins The Silence of the Lambs 1991
22 "Bond. James Bond." James Bond Sean Connery[7] Dr. No[8] 1962
23 "There's no place like home." Dorothy Gale Judy Garland The Wizard of Oz 1939
24 "I am big! It's the pictures that got small." Norma Desmond Gloria Swanson Sunset Boulevard 1950
25 "Show me the money!" Rod Tidwell Cuba Gooding, Jr. Jerry Maguire 1996
26 "Why don't you come up sometime and see me?"[9] Lady Lou Mae West She Done Him Wrong 1933
27 "I'm walking here! I'm walking here!"[10] "Ratso" Rizzo Dustin Hoffman Midnight Cowboy 1969
28 "Play it, Sam. Play 'As Time Goes By.'"[11] Ilsa Lund Ingrid Bergman Casablanca 1942
29 "You can't handle the truth!" Col. Nathan Jessup Jack Nicholson A Few Good Men 1992
30 "I want to be alone." Grusinskaya Greta Garbo Grand Hotel 1932
31 "After all, tomorrow is another day!" Scarlett O'Hara Vivien Leigh Gone with the Wind 1939
32 "Round up the usual suspects." Capt. Louis Renault Claude Rains Casablanca 1942
33 "I'll have what she's having." Customer Estelle Reiner When Harry Met Sally... 1989
34 "You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow." Marie "Slim" Browning Lauren Bacall To Have and Have Not 1944
35 "You're gonna need a bigger boat." Martin Brody Roy Scheider Jaws 1975
36 "Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"[12] "Gold Hat" Alfonso Bedoya The Treasure of the Sierra Madre 1948
37 "I'll be back." The Terminator Arnold Schwarzenegger The Terminator 1984
38 "Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth."[13] Lou Gehrig Gary Cooper The Pride of the Yankees 1942
39 "If you build it, he will come."[14] Shoeless Joe Jackson Ray Liotta (voice) Field of Dreams 1989
40 "Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." Forrest Gump Tom Hanks Forrest Gump 1994
41 "We rob banks." Clyde Barrow Warren Beatty Bonnie and Clyde 1967
42 "Plastics." Mr. Maguire Walter Brooke The Graate 1967
43 "We'll always have Paris." Rick Blaine Humphrey Bogart Casablanca 1942
44 "I see dead people." Cole Sear Haley Joel Osment The Sixth Sense 1999
45 "Stella! Hey, Stella!" Stanley Kowalski Marlon Brando A Streetcar Named Desire 1951
46 "Oh, Jerry, don't let's ask for the moon. We have the stars." Charlotte Vale Bette Davis Now, Voyager 1942
47 "Shane. Shane. Come back!" Joey Starrett Brandon De Wilde Shane 1953
48 "Well, nobody's perfect." Osgood Fielding III Joe E. Brown Some Like It Hot 1959
49 "It's alive! It's alive!" Henry Frankenstein Colin Clive Frankenstein 1931
50 "Houston, we have a problem."[15] Jim Lovell Tom Hanks Apollo 13 1995
51 "You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"[16] Harry Callahan Clint Eastwood Dirty Harry 1971
52 "You had me at 'hello'." Dorothy Boyd Renée Zellweger Jerry Maguire 1996
53 "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know."[17] Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding Groucho Marx Animal Crackers 1930
54 "There's no crying in baseball!" Jimmy Dugan Tom Hanks A League of Their Own 1992
55 "La-dee-da, la-dee-da." Annie Hall Diane Keaton Annie Hall 1977
56 "A boy's best friend is his mother." Norman Bates Anthony Perkins Psycho 1960
57 "Greed, for lack of a better word, is good."[18] Gordon Gekko Michael Douglas Wall Street 1987
58 "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."[19] Michael Corleone Al Pacino The Godfather Part II 1974
59 "As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again." Scarlett O'Hara Vivien Leigh Gone with the Wind 1939
60 "Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!"[20] Oliver Oliver Hardy Sons of the Desert 1933
61 "Say "hello" to my little friend!" Tony Montana Al Pacino Scarface 1983
62 "What a mp."[21] Rosa Moline Bette Davis Beyond the Forest 1949
63 "Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to sece me... Aren't you?"[22] Benjamin Braddock Dustin Hoffman The Graate 1967
64 "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!" President Merkin Muffley Peter Sellers Dr. Strangelove 1964
65 "Elementary, my dear Watson."[23] Sherlock Holmes Basil Rathbone The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes 1939
66 "Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape!" George Taylor Charlton Heston Planet of the Apes 1968
67 "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine." Rick Blaine Humphrey Bogart Casablanca 1942
68 "Here's Johnny!"[24] Jack Torrance Jack Nicholson The Shining 1980
69 "They're here!" Carol Anne Freeling Heather O'Rourke Poltergeist 1982
70 "Is it safe?" Dr. Christian Szell Laurence Olivier Marathon Man 1976
71 "Wait a minute, wait a minute. You ain't heard nothin' yet!"[25] Jakie Rabinowitz/Jack Robin Al Jolson The Jazz Singer 1927
72 "No wire hangers, ever!"[26] Joan Crawford Faye Dunaway Mommie Dearest 1981
73 "Mother of mercy, is this the end of Rico?" Cesare Enrico "Rico" Bandello Edward G. Robinson Little Caesar 1930
74 "Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown." Duffy Joe Mantell Chinatown 1974
75 "I have always depended on the kindness of strangers." Blanche DuBois Vivien Leigh A Streetcar Named Desire 1951
76 "Hasta la vista, baby." The Terminator Arnold Schwarzenegger Terminator 2: Judgment Day 1991
77 "Soylent Green is people!" Det. Robert Thorn Charlton Heston Soylent Green 1973
78 "Open the pod bay doors, HAL." Dave Bowman Keir Dullea 2001: A Space Odyssey 1968
79 Striker: "Surely you can't be serious!" Rumack: "I am serious... and don't call me Shirley." Ted Striker and Dr. Rumack Robert Hays and Leslie Nielsen Airplane! 1980
80 "Yo, Adrian!" Rocky Balboa Sylvester Stallone Rocky 1976
81 "Hello gorgeous." Fanny Brice Barbra Streisand Funny Girl 1968
82 "Toga! Toga!" John "Bluto" Blutarsky John Belushi National Lampoon's Animal House 1978
83 "Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make." Count Dracula Bela Lugosi Dracula 1931
84 "Oh, no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast."[27] Carl Denham Robert Armstrong King Kong 1933
85 "My precious." Gollum Andy Serkis The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers 2002
86 "Attica! Attica!" Sonny Wortzik Al Pacino Dog Day Afternoon 1975
87 "Sawyer, you're going out a youngster, but you've got to come back a star!" Julian Marsh Warner Baxter 42nd Street 1933
88 "Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't you forget it. You're going to get back on that horse, and I'm going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we're gonna go, go, go!" Ethel Thayer Katharine Hepburn On Golden Pond 1981
89 "Tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper." Knute Rockne[28] Pat O'Brien Knute Rockne, All American 1940
90 "A martini. Shaken, not stirred."[29] James Bond Sean Connery[7] Goldfinger[30] 1964
91 "Who's on First?" Dexter Bud Abbott The Naughty Nineties 1945
92 "Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac…It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!" Carl Spackler Bill Murray Caddyshack 1980
93 "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!" Mame Dennis Rosalind Russell Auntie Mame 1958
94 "I feel the need—the need for speed!" Lt. Pete "Maverick" Mitchell and Lt. Nick "Goose" Bradshaw Tom Cruise and Anthony Edwards Top Gun 1986
95 "Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary." John Keating Robin Williams Dead Poets Society 1989
96 "Snap out of it!" Loretta Castorini Cher Moonstruck 1987
97 "My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you." George M. Cohan James Cagney Yankee Doodle Dandy 1942
98 "Nobody puts 'Baby' in a corner." Johnny Castle Patrick Swayze Dirty Dancing 1987
99 "I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!" Wicked Witch of the West Margaret Hamilton The Wizard of Oz 1939
100 "I'm king of the world!" Jack Dawson Leonardo DiCaprio Titanic 1997

⑼ 10句經典英語電影並翻譯

1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)

4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5,Here's looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

⑽ 所有電影愛好者的心聲,誰能把近十年來大多數好萊塢電影翻譯成中文的影片發過來越多越好。

原汁原味才是經典