CO2 laser tube is mainly used for laser engraving machine, laser marking machine, laser engraving machine, laser cutting machine, is the core component light, and can be carved and cut acrylic, cloth, leather, bamboo, wood, engraving, etc.
--How to use it:
1. Line first electrode connected, (+, -) Do not pick the wrong pole.
2. Cooling water pipe connected, the water connection from the anode, cathode and down into the water on the principle meet, and the interface is not leaking. Must store enough water in the water before use, must weather bubble through water in the water-cooled pipe before use (before use each time you have to look).
3. Automatic detection devices are recommended to join in the net but the laser tube water system to prevent the laser tube without water while at work due to overheating fault.
1 x 40W 700mm Laser Tube
This is mainly made of hard glass, the cavity, the electrode composed of three parts. 1. Hard glass part; the part formed by firing into the discharge tube GG17 material, water-cooled jacket, storage units and back to the trachea and components. Sealed-off CO2 laser is typically three pipe structure. Innermost discharge tube, the middle is the net water jacket, the outermost layer is the gas storage units, return pipe is used for communicating and gas discharge tubes.
2. Cavity parts: the part formed by totally reflecting mirror and output mirrors. Full-mirror cavity generally with optical glass substrate, the surface crossing the gold film, gold film mirror reflection over 10.6um near 98%; output mirror resonator generally use infrared radiation transmissive material 10.6um germanium (Ge) as a base, crossing above the dielectric multilayer film made.
3. Electrode portion: CO2 lasers generally use cold cathode is cylindrical in shape, the choice of the cathode material has a great influence on the life of the laser, the basic requirements for cathode materials are: sputtering rate, small gas absorption rate, commonly used metals material nickel